The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » The Adaptive Coyote... (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: The Adaptive Coyote...
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2006 04:32 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Quinton,

I meant that term "train wreck" in the nicest, almost endearing, sort of way. Actually, it was my intent to imply that the natural wear patterns you had imparted to the canvas-like outer shell had established a chaotic compilation of light and dark tones, ideally juxtaposed with one another and within the entire scheme that, for all intents and purposes, outperforms any photorealistic camouflage pattern on the market today within the majority representative habitat structure common to the sandhills region. Thus, you're welcome. [Wink]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2006 08:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Very good post, Q. [Smile]

Lance, you could have said: "he blends in" and saved some bandwidth, but what the hell, this novel has plenty chapters, what's one more?

By the way, I find myself in agreement with much of what Quinton wrote. Probably the reason I don't see as many bedded coyotes is because they have a lot more cover? When I see a coyote, it is highly likely that he's moving, even if it's because I bumped him.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2006 12:22 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
When Q finally graces the forum with one of his "something to think about" posts it is always worth the wait. These in-depth posts, well thought, based on long and varied experience should be collected, printed and stored in a good binder.
IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters