The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Down wind coyotes (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Down wind coyotes
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted June 06, 2006 10:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm doing a favor for a former member who wishes to remain monogamous.

quote:
Since you'll probably never learn, please post this photo for me (M-44 Carbine (Russian) 7.62 x 54R, 3 shots @ 50yds, iron sights.).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Krustyklimber/Stuff/123sNov28_2005.jpg

.....the point of which, is a complete mystery to me?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted June 06, 2006 11:45 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Ya know, Krusty drives me about three quarters nuts on some days. But you just can't help but like the goofy sumbitch.

That picture was the byproduct of vicoden and beer, I didn't mean to offend anyone, but when the wife saw me working on it she made me promise not to post it. So I sent it to Leonard and begged him. I just wish I had gotten the color a little better in Krusty's face before sending it off.

Anyway, I've got a couple of pieces of firewood here by the front door that I've been meaning to send Krusty for a couple of months. I think they are mesquite, but I won't swear to it. I can promise that they both had stickers on them when I cut them. Anyone have his shipping address?

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted June 06, 2006 02:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent it to all three of your email addresses that I have on file.

He says he won't be back but I know he will be lurking, seems kind of drastic?

By the way, you didn't have to rat yourself out.

and, nice gesture!

Good hunting. LB

edit: already got a return from the "river" address. and krusty has also replied. Told ya he will still lurk. But, I think it's temporary? Three quarters is a high number, but seems about right, some days?

[ June 06, 2006, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted June 06, 2006 05:46 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
.....the point of which, is a complete mystery to me?

Leonard,
It looks like he almost hit the target. I see he hit the paper once. One out of three ain't bad is it? [Cool]

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted June 07, 2006 06:21 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
What is it about retired people that they never make the change when sent a "Change of email address" note? I just went though the same thing with my Grandfather's wife not two days ago.

I only have two viable addresses, my home address which ends in vtc.net and my work address which ends in aps.com

You can delete the others.

c2i2 was a good server until they changed their phone number to a long distance prefix. Then I went to mFire, who did the same thing two weeks after I signed up.

Theriver was a good dialup, but broadband became available thought the local phone company. When it works, it's great, but get just a little noise on the line and you are screwed!

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2006 03:19 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
if i posted a recipe for almond chicken, would it evolve into someone quitting something or someone being offended? seems like it.
some people just have thinner skins than others i suppose.

IP: Logged
Jrbhunter
PAYS ATTENsION TO deTAIL
Member # 459

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2006 07:23 PM      Profile for Jrbhunter   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Vaya Con Dios

-

Posts: 615 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters