The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » New Gy and Talking Pictures (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: New Gy and Talking Pictures
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 04:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm losing interest pretty fast. If you want to get along here, you had better knock off the bullshit and assume a more friendly tone.

So, for the analysts among us, how does this guy put words and phrases together that I.D's him. I don't see any familiarity, nor do I see clever but misleading stuff? We can't blame everything on Robb Krause and Fruit Loops.

GH/LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31468 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
BJRemLington7
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 05:21 PM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
That's a good one. I've been quite civil compared to some. They call into question my motivations and demand answers. Thats the precipice.
Posts: 37 | From: Earfth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 06:00 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the matter Leonard????

All I see is BJRemLington7 spoon feeding shit back to some of youre wet bitches..
There big boys they can take it... Right????
At one time this was a pretty good site to learn about hunting on and even meet a few good guys..
Now its just a gladiator pit seeing who can come up with the best lines or get the more laughs..

Hell just look at most of JDtrees posts since he has been here.. Not one bit of info as far as calling goes...

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5071 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 07:23 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hell just look at most of JDtrees posts since he has been here.. Not one bit of info as far as calling goes...
I beg to differ t-bag, no I don't blather on and on about worthless shit like you do, I'm somewhat jaded to the "info about calling" threads as most of it has been covered before, I do however like to sit around the campfire and discuss calling stuff with friends, that's how I view this site, a bunch of friends sitting around the campfire exchanging ideas and dirty jokes and talking about guns and coyotes and whatever else. I don't feel the need to impress or educate everyone or ANYONE with all my incredible knowledge like you enjoy doing so much.

Most people here start or participate in a thread to voice an opinion or ask advice, present new ideas or just plain bitch about something but you only join in to educate others on how to do it right and then you argue with people who have more expertise than you can even imagine only to get your ass handed back to you on a platter then you pop up with posts like this.

Do you see anything wrong with that? Dumb question, of course you don't.

BTW t-bag.....BJ is a troll, grab a seat and enjoy the show dipshit, he's just havin fun with it. Instead of being your usual all knowing idiot self, try having a little fun, it,s a campfire t-bag, relax.

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 07:49 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
A troll for sure. I think I have a hunch who it is too.
IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 07:57 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
It's really quite simple...

This guy lists his homepage as <http://Iknoweverythinaboutcoyotes.com>, he lists his occupation as, "Geenyus", he immediately stirs crap and claims, "I make a few collecter calls myself. Probably the best you ever heard. Don't make em too often cause it keeps the predator population steady. Iffin I made too many the population would drop too quick." and in general loves the attention and creating static. He's a troll and nothing more.

He's had a chance to post pics of his calls, or share his knowledge but has done neither. He talks like a dummy then can post this... "That's a good one. I've been quite civil compared to some. They call into question my motivations and demand answers. Thats the precipice."

He's playing stupid but he's not entirely dumb! I'm all for hearing something of value but I've heard nothing so far.

I already posted this and repeat:

"Now what is it that you want to learn and what are you going to teach all of us?

This is your chance to redeem yourself..."

Nikonut

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 08:15 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Typical glory whore, sounds like to me. Alterior motives? Who cares! Haha!
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 08:23 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
We should start a pool, Who is he? $5 buy in.

--------------------
Jason

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 08:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if he keeps getting the Peanut Gallery all lathered up, I will have to consider suspending his posting privileges. But, a careful review tells me he is a blowhard and intentionally baiting JD and niko. I have already asked him to tone it down and act like he wants to be here. I've already seen enough to think there is no point in giving him more rope, but if you guys want to keep responding to his crap he looks like he enjoys pulling the wings off of bugs.

GH/LB

edit: that's funny JD! Half my mail thinks it's YOU!

[ March 27, 2011, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

GC
Member # 3718

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 08:47 PM      Profile for GC   Email GC         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is "Fruit Loops?"

[ March 27, 2011, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: GC ]

Posts: 45 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 08:53 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Well then tell half your mail to quit sending you ridiculous emails, anyone who thinks this guy is for real is well...t-bag

Of course he's a troll, it aint me, hell I thought it was you LB, it doesn't matter and he aint causing any trouble, I'm sure Niko isn't offended by him nor am I, I suppose a bunch of ol wimmin might take offense but I'm more curious to see who it is than anything.

BTW if half the ol wimmin that email you want to quit whispering behind the scenes and get on the board we could start a pool. LOL

--------------------
Jason

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 09:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Fruit Loops = Scott Francome, is a self proclaimed predator hunting expert.

JD. You serious? You think BJ is me? I need to give you a new custom title. BRB

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 09:19 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
JD. You serious? You think BJ is me?
I'm not giving out any more clues until the pool reaches at least $200

--------------------
Jason

fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 14 posted March 27, 2011 09:55 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I have a fair idea of whom it might be and that's ok... I could easily be wrong.

I really don't care who it is as long as it doesn't directly affect me and at this point it doesn't. Let him post his gibberish and have his fun! I've had mine.

Nikonut [Big Grin]

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 05:15 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
It's Injun Joe.

I like JD's new title. It fits well [Smile]
Ladder boy was always game for an argument.

[ March 28, 2011, 05:17 AM: Message edited by: smithers ]

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 06:34 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Injun Joe???????
I thought that him & Sue Naiome (who also used to post here ) ran off together and opened a smoke shop / health food store somewhere near the rez. [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
BJRemLington7
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 06:35 AM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I ain't no Injun Joe you greaser. Y'all keep on guessin' I am who I ain't. Tolt you my. name is Brady James. Believe it or not.
Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 07:12 AM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
BJ, Are Calling all Coyotes 1 2 3 +4 included in your list of favorite videos?

[ March 28, 2011, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: Greenside ]

Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
BJRemLington7
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 07:29 AM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Heck no. I like Coyote Behavior and the one by that Higgins fella. And that's all.
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 03:19 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
BJR, you might want to leave this site while you still have some hair left. you will be nothing but a target from here on out for some of the REAL MEN on this site. you know, the ones that like to talk hunting and guns and such. sad really that a hunting site is turning into a verbal wreastling match.
Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 13 posted March 28, 2011 04:00 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Does that mean you really are a man bearhunter?

With a macho name like that I would think so... do you "wrastle them thar bares" or just shoot'em out behind the barn?

Well, darn, I get surprised everyday! By the way, when was the last time you posted any useful hunting info??? I hope your shoe tastes good.

Nikonut

Edited for spelling! LOL

[ March 28, 2011, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Nikonut ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 04:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Bearhunter, I assure you, your sympathy is misguided. I know what's going on and it is BJ that is stirring the shit and the others are doing nothing more than scolding a troll. As I said above, this guy is not at all innocent and deserves the flack directed toward him. Don't get all bent out of shape and quarrel on his behalf with the others, he's not long for this particular world.

Good hunting. LB

edit: and the rest, leave bearhunter alone, he's being charitable, but he is naive enough to take BJ at face value.

[ March 28, 2011, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 04:29 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Ya know Bear....you're right. I want to take a second to publicly apologize for turning this site into a disgraceful train wreck and verbal wrestling match, I was wrong and it was very ignorant of me to accuse BJ of being a troll and coming here to merely have fun with whichever huckleberry he could get to buy into his story, and I apologize for thinking that anyone else would dare to have fun in such a situation, totally ignorant of me.

To show that I'm open to see the error of my ways and make a serious change in my REAL MAN ways I would like to offer you the opportunity to start a meaningful and useful conversation with BJ and I will take notes on how I should act on this forum as will others, so feel free to start another thread with BJ and I will humbly observe the proper way to behave and interact with "guests" like BJ.

BJ please accept my most humble apologies, I hope I didn't offend your sensitive nature by thinking that you were having fun, I should've realized by the nature of your posts that you are indeed very serious about helping us become better hunters, I don't know how I missed the obvious seriousness of your posts, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

LB, I need to apologize to you too, I'm sorry for ruining your site and for this obvious delusion that I have about a troll and having a little fun with it, my bad, I'll see about getting some help.

Lets see, is there anyone else that I should apologize to......hhmmmmm.....nope, thats all I can think of.

--------------------
Jason

BJRemLington7
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 04:44 PM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Mission accomplished! See ya! Lol!
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 05:00 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
What? You mean... but Bear said....and after my heartfelt and sincere apology.....that's so hurtful.

--------------------
Jason

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters