The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » another anonymous email (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: another anonymous email
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 01:39 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, this ain't none of my business but if you will, can you elaborate on this "and it embarrassed me"?

I don't know the deal nor do I want to know but I didn't see the same thing you're describing here. I certainly did not see anything to be embarrassed about.

Ahh, never mind, like I said it ain't none of my business and I have a "friend" that to this day I will beat his head soft if I ever see him again. So who am I to question...

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 03:49 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
and you sure as hell wouldn't create a public spectacle and with every detail make yourself look pure of heart and reasonable, and the other guy bitter and mistaken
Leonard, I think all of us here are old enough to know there are two sides to every story. None of us questions your side of the story. What's done is done. But like Del says, life is too short.

[ June 04, 2011, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 05:32 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard that was not directed at you but at the tone of events over the past few days!
The people that post jusst to inflame the situation and actually enjoy the escallation of this type of thing. Its not fun when you have friends that are at odds. I dont like it. but life is full of thingss I dont like. I do feel lifes to short and Del made a good point it just reminded me of me.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 06:38 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Well, we tried to get you two to kiss and make up, but the damage, real or perceived, seems to be irreparable. Let's move on to bigger and better things, shall we...  -

-

-

-

[ June 04, 2011, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: smithers ]

IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 07:10 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
That US AirForce ID Chart got me chuckling. That's funny.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
SECOND PLACE: Mad Bomber lookalike contest
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 08:05 AM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I just emailed a friend in Cali and told her we oughta go hang out outside Area 51 with binocs and cameras. She's asian. I figured when the security-types come charging up I'll tell'em she's a dancer from North Korea that I just met at the Hong Kong club in Tijuana. [Razz] And when they accuse me of being a spy, I'll tell'em "Nyet..I mean, no!" That oughta be good for an all-expense-paid trip to Cuba. And it is hurricane season. Good times!!! [Big Grin]

[ June 04, 2011, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: DEL GUE ]

--------------------
"I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart." - Bear Claw

Posts: 588 | From: FL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 08:37 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Del Gue:
quote:
"Nyet..I mean, no!"
Lol!!!

I don't think that Area 51 is the hub of activity it used to be.

IP: Logged
DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 09:16 AM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Smithers,
Summer doldrums, bro. Hurricane season ain't ramped up yet and Tijuana ain't till Halloween. Just trying to find an adventure, even if only in my imagination. [Smile]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 09:18 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Well now that everything is back to NORBAL lets get back to the real work at HM beating up on the leos LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 09:24 AM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, baby, it hurts so goood!!! Don't (stop)!!! I've been a bad boy..a verrrry bad boy!!!

[ June 04, 2011, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: DEL GUE ]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 10:53 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Your a sick man Del a very sick man! [Eek!]

--------------------

DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2011 11:38 AM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Just goin' with the flow... [Cool]

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters