The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » You're great, I'm great, How great are we? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Author Topic: You're great, I'm great, How great are we?
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 10:21 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
LB, how much beer does it take to make you piss your pants??
[Confused] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 10:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh haha. That's spray from riding the jet ski.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Knows what it's all about
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 10:58 AM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
OK! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 12:35 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, you know you can't reveal anything personal to these hooligans, they are brutal. And they are the ones that LIKE you. [Smile]
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 01:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well. I can take away their vowels.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 10 posted September 07, 2006 03:29 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
dnt blv cn.... [Eek!] [Big Grin]

(how it works) LB

[ September 07, 2006, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Andy

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 05:55 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. Thats funny right there.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 06:05 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Might I suggest...

-

(I couldn't resist. Forgive me lord and all that pygmy crap.)

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 07:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Lance, it's unbecoming of you to do such. I think you might possibly be jealous because I still have my hair?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 08, 2006 03:46 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but what does that have to do with it?!?

(Actually, Behle's been egging me on to stir some turds up, and you were justy "there". Blame it on Tim.)

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2006 06:31 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"Why no officer, that's spray from riding the jet-ski."

Works for me.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2006 06:33 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
my name is chris, i'm 32 yrs. old and live in MI. for a living i do shipping/ sales for a small engine importer. i have been an outdoorsman from the time i was old enough to walk. i gave up hunting during my teen angst years and got back into it after "our band broke up." my first love was fishing. i grew up on the St. Clair river which is renowned for it's walleye and smallmouth bass. i have really done nothing to bring myself fame or fortune, although i did win a couple drinking contests when i was younger.
i am an avid archery deer hunter and i have been predator hunting for 6 years. the first couple years i was a bow- only predator hunter but have since graduated to something i can shoot more than sixty yards with. i love to be out calling, whether it is deer or predators. fooling an animal using a mouth call is the ultimate rush for me. i take great pride in my calling and try to be the best that i can. i hunt alone 99.9% of the time and prefer it that way. i have had no one to show me the ropes and i have learned what i know mostly thru trial and error.

my first called in predators were a pair of red fox. i was unarmed at the time but called them back 3 nights later and have been hooked ever since. i manage to call in more fox a year but have been increasing my called in coyotes steadily every year. i have been married for 5 years and have 2 boys, a 3yr. old and an 11 month old.

[ September 09, 2006, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: smithers ]

ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2006 09:23 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Smithers,

I sure do miss fishing the St. Clair for eyes.

ACC

Posts: 41 | From: It takes a whole lot of liquor to like her! | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2006 10:34 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Are eyes anything like yotes? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Andy

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2006 06:15 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"Are eyes anything like yotes?"
----------------
WALL EYES Andy, wall eyes. [Cool]

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2006 07:34 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
ACC, from what i hear it's been the best walleye fishing in 25 years. the river is only 45 minutes away from where i live and my dad's whole family lives in Marine City but i haven't slotted a time to go.
calling hamburgers, burgers and hot dogs, dogs annoys me. i guess the whole shortening of the entire language rubs me a little wrong. i try to use the proper name for everything but 'eyes and brats' (for bratwurst) don't bother me much. guy's over 16 still being called ricky, danny, sammy, johnny or bobby bothers me.

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2006 07:43 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Easy Smithers, it was just a freindly jab out of boredom... [Wink]

--------------------
Andy

ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2006 05:21 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
The pickerel fishing is suppose to be good now. I haven't fished there for a few years now. Maybe you will catch my new citizen watch that I lost over the boat one night. [Mad]

OMG,I just called them the wrong name [Razz]

ACC

Posts: 41 | From: It takes a whole lot of liquor to like her! | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
bruson
PAKMAN
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2006 09:27 PM      Profile for bruson   Email bruson         Edit/Delete Post 
My name is Bruce Mason and I'll turn 60 in a few days. I grew up in south Arkansas hunting and fishing with my dad and his friends. Used to be good quail hunting around here when I was young and we always had a couple of bird dogs in the pen. I too started with a BB gun before graduating to a .22 and a 20 guage double barrel. After high school and a few years of college I spent 8 years in the Air Force. Moved to Texas in 1976 and went to work for Monsanto. Worked for Conoco and Dupont as a result of joint ventures and corporate buy-outs. Transfered to Orange, Tx in 1985 and met a fellow known as "varmit hunter" who I have hunted and fished with for the past 20 years. Ronnie introduced me to varmint calling/hunting and it has become an addiction. I have no claim to fame but through my association with Ronnie I have been on many memorable hunts and more than a few adventures that always seemed to feature various levels of pain and blood. I retired 2 years ago and left the gulf coast and moved back to south Arkansas. I have lurked around this board for years and have always enjoyed the reading and the freely shared information. I have learned a lot just by reading your responses to others questions. Thanks to all of you for the free flow of information and knowledge that is so willingly shared on this forum.

Bruce

Posts: 3 | From: El Dorado, Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2006 09:53 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Bruce. Finally. [Smile]
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 14 posted September 10, 2006 09:58 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there Bruce... Good to see ya here [Cool]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
bruson
PAKMAN
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2006 10:04 PM      Profile for bruson   Email bruson         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Rich. Like I said, I've lurked here for years. My Dad always told me I could learn more with my ears open and my mouth shut. And then there is the old addage "It's better to let them think you are a dumb ass than open your mouth and remove all doubt." I wish that I could pick up Ronnie and drive out to the camp-out but I have a prior commitment on those dates. Maybe next year.
bruson
PAKMAN
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2006 10:09 PM      Profile for bruson   Email bruson         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you too, Sharri. You are in good company here. I sure have enjoyed your book. Thanks again.

Bruce

varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted September 11, 2006 02:53 AM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Bruce. It wasn't all that bad. Well maybe when I rolled the truck in the rice field when it was 21 degress. There was some blood when we had to jump out of the boat during the midnight shark fishing trip. We really didn't break anything when I flipped the four wheeler over backwards with the dead Nelgi Antelope tied on the back while we were lost. You did feel better each time I took you to the Doctor,............... I think I just figured out why you moved to Arkansas so fast after you retired, and why you made previous plans before the campout.

Well it's 4:45 AM. Guess I will take some more pain pills and head back to bed. Glad you stopped in partner. Are you ever going to tell me what part of Arkansas you moved to?. I got us a Alligator hunting trip all lined up, and this one may be legal.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted September 11, 2006 05:59 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
How can you go back to bed so late in the morning?

Any more, if I have to get up any time after about 3:30, I just stay up. No point in crawling back in bed, only to toss and turn and wake up the wife.

2-3 times a week, I wake up with a leg cramp about 1 AM. I get it worked out and crawl back in bed just in time to have to pee. By the time I get back to bed a second time, I'm wide awake from walking around the house, and can't fall asleep until just before the alarm goes off. [Mad]

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters