The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » ask the panel of experts (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14 

Author Topic: ask the panel of experts
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2010 09:51 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoooooooah! AWESOME!!!!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 01:13 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey all, I just found out the coolest information on another site. I just wanted you all to know that for cleaning compound on your favorite coyote rifle, you should use Skippy peanut butter! It is really supposed to work the best! I really wanted to share that with my buddys here. It will make ANY rifle shoot .5 groups at 100yds (if you do your part).

3TOES

See that's why this site shines. No bullshit misinformation like that other place you are refering to. Somebody really said that? What an idiot!

Good hunting, RedBo

edit: http://coyotesrus.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=calling&action=display&thread=19501&page=2

[ February 14, 2010, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 04:10 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some fine lookin' yotes. We harvested a few just like them at the Southern Comfort / Mt. Dew Master Mixers Tournement a couple of years back. Are you going to have them tested for wolfs DNA????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 05:57 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
That was some mighty fine shootin there DanS!! Did they try to attack? I know them yotes can be blood thirsty when runnin in packs like that!! You really did everyone a favor by whackin them yodeldogs!!

Next time, dont forget the Skippy and AJ Syrup!!

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 06:52 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I was playing my favorite sounds on my homemade e-caller. Just slipped in an 8-trac with the "Greatest of Slim Whitman", and they came in hard, Andy.

I weighed them all and they was 75-95 lbs each. That is about average here in the Florida everglades. Skeeter, Booger and me git 'em all the time that aways. I don't be for kno'en about no wolf DNA, but maybe I oughta git em checked. There isa lota wolfs round here dont cha know.

Gonna try some of that peanut butter cleaner stuff and that syrup juice. I usually shoot them out to 700 yards with my NEF rifle. But the wind was gusting. I called them ones in to bouts 500-600. My rifle shoot real flat to thereabouts.

[ February 14, 2010, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 07:43 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Thats great Dan! Thanks for the awsum story!! Hey, could you post some season totals at the bottom? Im sure you have some impressive numbers.

Use Skippy Peanut Butter to clean that NEF, eat some AJ Syrup before going out on your next adventure and you will be shooting in the low .2s at 700 yards no doubt! (If you do your part)

--------------------
Andy

Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 08:06 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
His new rifle will shoot in the low.2'S even when he don't do his part.
IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 08:47 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Going to Fireform some boolits in the new rifle, today, and will probably retire the NEF 22 KHornet. me thinks.

For some reason Your last name gets bleeped out at some other board Dan. I don't think they like you much?

OK Andy,
My Signature

DRT's this year;
Coyotes 10 shot 6+ found on hiway
Coy Dogs 1
fox seen 4
badgers 0
squirrels 3
crows 4
opposums 0
deer seen about 10
Bobcats 0
neighbors cat 1

Rifles,

NEF 22 KHornet 1
Savage sold
Uncle Itchy's
870 Gun 1
Willing to trade one for a Cooper or a Dakota rifle

[ February 14, 2010, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bryan J
Cap and Trade Weenie
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 09:56 AM      Profile for Bryan J   Email Bryan J         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for answering my previous question completely.

I have another question that I would like to ask but I fear that some of the panel members positions might be jeopardized by answering. I wouldn’t want any of them to be forced into offering unsolicited moral judgments despite the fact that I solicited them.

Posts: 599 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 11:09 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Bryan J. - The Clean Air Czar

--------------------

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 12:31 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a complaint! [Mad]

Too danged much information for one fella to absorb and be able to do much with. I mean, I read these posts and decided that maybe some of what's been offered here is what I need to do to turn my luck around. After the fact - brass nuts and whittlin' and all that - I'm thinking I might have got confused.

For one thing, what in the heck will pouring Aunt Jemima syrup on an Obama lover's car do for accuracy? I'm not making the connection. [Confused]

Better yet, how does spreading Skippy on a piece of bread and sticking it between my ass cheeks help either? [Confused] It was bad enough sitting through three stands this morning with an ass crack full of peanut butter and a hot dog bun (wife forgot to buy bread), and Kevin says he ain't huntin' with me no more, but I've spent most of the past two hours trying to get myself cleaned up. Every time I get started, I get a craving for jelly. [Eek!]

We need to streamline this information superhiway.

[ February 14, 2010, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 01:15 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Hang in there Cdude!! It will all come together after your first successful hunt. Kinda like a lightbulb going off. Its then that you'll really be able to discuss the finer qualities of this stuff.....ya know, things like 'what bread is best with my peanutbutter? Wheat or white?', 'should I preheat my syrup?'. Heck before you know it, you'll be baking your own bread, and making your own peanutbutter. I bet you are already thinking of tapping your own maple trees.(Hint...don't use the ones Koko has pee'd on) Remember, just get out and have fun and enjoy the 'sport'.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 01:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, he may as well just get out and enjoy himself since it is apparent to everybody that his comprehension is far below average. Shows what a college education does for some of us, and ain't worth a bucket of warm spit, for others.

RedBo

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 02:03 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
I was trying to think of title for Bryan...not insult him. [Smile]

So if not, 'Clear Air Czar', maybe 'CoyoteeHuntHoneyMoon'.

--------------------

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 03:09 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
CrossJ, your on thin ice there buddy!! Make your own peanut butter? We dont use anything but Skippy Peanut Butter around here!! One more little slip like that and your going to be taking a time out. Actually, we will discuss it in the backroom behind your back and may give you one now. Stupid Okie.

Hootie, hang in there. You will get it figgered out. Feel free to print this off and take the hard copy with you as a guide. This is pure solid gold and it wouldnt hurt all of you hunters out there to carry this like a bible with you.

--------------------
Andy

Bryan J
Cap and Trade Weenie
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 05:59 PM      Profile for Bryan J   Email Bryan J         Edit/Delete Post 
You didn’t insult me Loco I laughed when I saw both of your suggestions, but that is all this world needs is another czar. Don’t worry I will continue to use CO2 at as an alarming rate as I can.
Posts: 599 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 06:09 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
There's only one brand of PB worth puttin' in yer pie-hole.....JIFF!....gotta be creamy.
Posts: 1629 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 06:26 PM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
Team AJ get's

Disqualified before the Polygraph....

Too many Team Butterworths at this contest...lol

-

Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 06:30 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah Vic, but how is their customer service? Next thing you'll tell us is you and Mrs Butterworth hunt together! Troll!!!!

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 07:10 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Kelly i think maybe you should go see the Doc. looks like you've been pissing out a little blood.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5068 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2010 10:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Kelly, I actually laughed out loud when I saw that one, and I don't do that very often. Nice kill, by the way! You're learning!

Good hunting. LB

edit: I wonder how long it would take the big four over at PM to kill that many?

[ February 14, 2010, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2010 06:09 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Now thats what Im talkin about!! Folks, you can take notes from Kelly here. That is the way to promote our sponsors. I wouldnt doubt that picture dont end up on millions of syrup bottles all over the world in the next few weeks!!

Congrats Kelly!! Did you clean your rifle with Skippy when you were done?

--------------------
Andy

Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2010 07:58 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Due to his unabashed over-the-top promotion of an HM $pon$er, Kelly Jackson has been officially nominated for the HM SHILL OF THE YEAR award!!!!! [Eek!]

Kelly has time and time again shown all the qualitie$ needed to represent our $port. It is a plea$ure to have him on our team!

Way to go Kelly!!!! [Cool]

For the rest of you guys. The HM SHILL OF THE YEAR nominations are still wide open so don't let Kelly'$ $ucce$$ $top you from promoting $ponser$. Wide open verbal and physical attacks on dissenters are always welcome also.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2010 09:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Kelly, did Joe Louis die?

edit: that remark is so racist, I doubt anybody except Andy will figure it out?

[ February 15, 2010, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Okanagan
Budding Spin Doctor
Member # 870

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2010 01:11 PM      Profile for Okanagan           Edit/Delete Post 
Man this thread has taken off since the last time I checked in. I laughed till I had tears streaming. Of course, I'm easily entertained.

I've been bad. Instead of hunting on the internet I actually went out amongst real critters for a few days, wasting my time no doubt compared to what I could have learned and killed with my computer here on the 'net.

I tried for lynx but never found a fresh track. I needed some pancake syrup. I fired one shot and killed a bob-tailed coyote. Do you think it would qualify as a lynx if I post it on PM?

-

Posts: 269 | From: 49th Parrallel | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters