The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Finally!!! (long) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Finally!!! (long)
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2004 11:59 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Well Krusty...........you got half the equation. The next story better be accompanied by a photo of you,a rifle and a dead coyote. You've got the pre-coyote gitters over with now, next time you have to be prepared, ie: rifle at hand, a partner who isn't looking at the back of his eyelids, but alert and ready to do the deed. Go call and kill a coyote now...........please:)
Posts: 1640 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
crapshoot
Knows what it's all about
Member # 225

Icon 14 posted February 21, 2004 03:51 PM      Profile for crapshoot   Email crapshoot         Edit/Delete Post 
Krusty, Your my HERO! [Big Grin] I too think there are alot of people at PM that would love to read your tale! Thanks for sharing , no matter where it is you posted it. Just sorry it took me so long to find it. [Wink]
Posts: 44 | From: S. Nevada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pilgrim on Earth
Knows what it's all about
Member # 314

Icon 14 posted February 24, 2004 07:23 AM      Profile for Pilgrim on Earth   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Krusty, way to go man! Great story too! By the way, I still gleem every time I look at and blow my Krusty call. It's a thing of beauty. I've used it in the field several times now...Around here right now, distress calls are losing their effectiveness quite a bit...so I've been doing some howling. Anyway, your little cherrywood delight has teamed up with some howlers with success. It truly is a one-of-a-kind in my call arsenal. Thanks, again & again.

Pilgrim

Posts: 54 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters