The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Mating behavior (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Mating behavior
DJ in AZ
Knows what it's all about
Member # 276

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2004 04:57 PM      Profile for DJ in AZ   Email DJ in AZ         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,
I know how Rich, Tyler and Robb got those dogs, they hunted their butts off and Rich must not have missed his usual amount of dogs!!LOL
Rich,
As far as what some would say -- the hell with them -- When me and the boy had a good run a few years ago, same -- same.(BUT NEVER 13 damn, thats GOOOOOOOD !!!!) Kinda glad we missed that hunt!! Did get a nice doe , missed a dandy buck (sun in my eyes, bad angle, ect.)
It makes sense about the fringe areas when they are extending their range. Didn't know the female was the one that produced the coydogs-- I thought they were kinda like us-- the male does all the chasen (LOL)

keekee,
I was hunting in Noble co. I still own some land there. I did hear some dogs one morning, started on my call, called in two hunters from the neighbors land. Said they had to see what was dying over here!! Travel 2000 miles and all I can call in is a pair of hunters. That's the way my year been going.(LOL)
I got a real good job offer up in the northern part of the state so maybe I'll give you a call if I go back. There is some areas that hold a few dogs that we could try and thin out.

Posts: 42 | From: Glendale AZ | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
keekee
Knows what it's all about
Member # 465

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2004 06:45 PM      Profile for keekee   Author's Homepage   Email keekee         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like you had a good time though DJ. Ya, If you get up this way give me a yell for sure, I can head up that way or you can come down this way. Good night calling down this way!

Brent

--------------------
Kee's Custom Calls
http://www.keescalls.com

Posts: 295 | From: Southern Ohio | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2004 07:23 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
DJ, will we see you at the multi-club hunt check in tomorrow?
IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters