The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » World calling Contest ??????? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: World calling Contest ???????
Hawkeye
Knows what it's all about
Member # 216

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2007 11:04 PM      Profile for Hawkeye   Email Hawkeye         Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin I wont make Idaho sorry for the delay see you in williams.
Posts: 71 | From: Tucson,AZ | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
onecoyote
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted September 28, 2007 10:27 AM      Profile for onecoyote           Edit/Delete Post 
Kevinkkaller, Just for my own curiosity, how do they determine a Pro class from the non Pro class [Confused]

[ September 28, 2007, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: onecoyote ]

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas.....Average minds discuss events.....Small minds discuss people.....Eleanor Roosevelt.

Posts: 893 | From: Walker Lake Nevada. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 28, 2007 12:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Danny, the team applies in the sportsman division. Reduced prizes, reduced entry fees. If they win, the following year they have to register in the higher catagory.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted September 28, 2007 12:30 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin, depending on the snow, I just might show up at the KS hunt.
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
KevinKKaller
Member # 559

Icon 1 posted September 28, 2007 04:44 PM      Profile for KevinKKaller   Author's Homepage   Email KevinKKaller         Edit/Delete Post 
One coyote The two classes Like Lenord sead But you can hit all the turneys you want and be a novis. Hunt ether class NO real restrictions The non pro class I THINK is to let new to turny hunting get thear feet wet and let them see from the inside if you will.

I also think in Just the donated prizes alone (Thear are lots given away) are much higher doller in the pro side.
Last year Most walked out with some kind of door prize.
2years ago I hunted with a frend that lives in Ks He hade never hunted a turny befor. Last year he beet us By 1 coyote He lerned well how to hunt for Numbers
Hope to see you thear It is starting to fill up now.
Nasa I Hope you make it! I wanted to come to the camp out But by the time thay set a date I had alredy set our Monthly hunts hear in ID and I set the oct hunt on the same weekend Maybe next year

Lenord If you could Would you let me know the GENAROL are you will be in for the campout? Thanks.

Good Hunting Kevin

--------------------
Maker of K-Kalls

Posts: 126 | From: Idaho | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
JeremyKS
Member # 736

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 01:08 PM      Profile for JeremyKS   Author's Homepage   Email JeremyKS         Edit/Delete Post 
Well guys I will be the first to say you can't shoot that many coyotes if you don't know where that many coyotes are at.

After we won last year Nick and I agreed not to enter the contest. If things work out we will be there Sunday for the check in. Nick and I will probably be hunting coyotes somewhere that weekend just not in the contest. Judging by the waiting list from last year Im sure Brent will have no problem filling our spot.

Leonard I would think you would like that challenge. With some map reading and planning ahead of time I think you could come in 2-3 days before and have most all your coyote located. If you did that and beat the so called "locals" it would be that much better for you. Part of the fun for me is putting the access together, locating the coyotes and coming up with a plan.

Posts: 369 | From: Texas panhandle | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 01:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe I will? Glad you understand where I'm coming from. Not peeved. But, it is 2,000 miles, you know?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JeremyKS
Member # 736

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 08:22 PM      Profile for JeremyKS   Author's Homepage   Email JeremyKS         Edit/Delete Post 
That I understand...I would like to do the same for the world hunt but it just never fits my schedule.
BigO
Member # 1062

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2007 06:33 AM      Profile for BigO   Email BigO         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't hunted a tournament before. This one being in my home state peeks my curiosity. I read the rules and didn't see restrictions on where to hunt. Is there a limit as to how far away you can hunt from St. Francis?
Posts: 64 | From: reno co. ks. | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2007 07:50 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Anywhere in the country, as long as you can get back before final check-in and your means of travel has four wheels on the ground. One minute late and you wasted your money.

Also, BigO, we're having another hunt based out of Manhattan the last weekend of January. Times and rules are pretty close to the same as St. Francis, so that would be another option for you. It's called the NE KS Coyote Challenge. I'll be posting more info here as soon as we start promoting it heavily. Stay tuned.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
BigO
Member # 1062

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2007 01:49 PM      Profile for BigO   Email BigO         Edit/Delete Post 
Any of you Ks. boys ever hunt the Cimarron Grasslands? I'm hearing the numbers there are unbelieveable. If it's even close to what I've heard it would make the 3-4 hr. drive worth it. 108,000 acres of prairie and creek bottom ground. I'll be there the weekend of Nov. 16th. Gonna see for myself.

Thanks for the heads up Lance. I'll be watching for the info.

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2007 06:31 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
No problem, O. Send you more info when I get a chance. As for the CNG, I'll leave you a few. We'll be in the 'hood 11-11 through 11-14.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
JeremyKS
Member # 736

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2007 08:00 PM      Profile for JeremyKS   Author's Homepage   Email JeremyKS         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for posting some dates. We will try to leave you a few Cdog [Wink] In all honesty last year the manage and dog hunters had it hammered pretty hard.

[ October 09, 2007, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: JeremyKS ]

BigO
Member # 1062

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2007 01:34 PM      Profile for BigO   Email BigO         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, If everyone is going to be there in the week or two before me, guess I'll stay home and help the wife with house work. Nah... even if there weren't any yotes left Id rather be there than here!

Maybe we should do a Mid-West camp out down in that area.

Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 14 posted October 16, 2007 05:50 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
It's official guys... the website is up and running! Check it out!

http://www.worldpredatorandhuntingexpo.com/

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
22-250
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2007 10:03 PM      Profile for 22-250           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

We are team 17. Got the confirmation today.

Tom

--------------------
The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him and even the flea would desert him for a velocipede.

Posts: 108 | From: Longview, Texas, glad to be gone | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2007 08:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, I sent you an email and it got bounced back, full. Your cell phone reception sucks, my cell phone reception sucks, this is all we got besides smoke signals! Well, we need to hit the road to get where we are going, so a low number is good. I need a good map of the area....

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2007 02:00 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Crow Woman, wrong event. World Champoinship coyote calling contest is in Arizona again this year.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2007 03:18 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
It's amazing how I can be soooo blonde at times without hair color [Roll Eyes]

Somebody wake me up in a month or so and I'll try this again [Wink]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2007 03:38 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
I think they will both be good events CW. Nothing wrong with being a little blond, actually I have quite a little platinum myself! Or at least thats the color I call it. My wife just says I have nice highlights. Problem is the highlights are taking over.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2007 03:43 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Crow Woman; Repeat after me... "If that's the WORST I screw up this week, I'm having a GOOOOD week!!".

Works for me..

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2007 07:11 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
It's funny you should bring that up Cal. My sister has been upset with me this month because, as she tells my mother, "I can't believe she won't tell me where she is getting her hair permed and highlighted!!" She is refusing to accept that since I got sick my hair is now coming in curly and very well... ahem... Highlighted... lol I do love the platinum though... it's coming in at all the right places [Cool]

Kokopelli... I think that just might work for me... thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

JeremyKS
Member # 736

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2007 05:15 PM      Profile for JeremyKS   Author's Homepage   Email JeremyKS         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anybody go to the grasslands yet? I haven't made it down there yet. How was it?
Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2007 06:52 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Two days and counting down...

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters