The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Here;s something I thought I'd never see (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Here;s something I thought I'd never see
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2009 07:21 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's what I want to know Howler, what did your reply Email say that you sent back to your friend that sent you the pic. of the rushing coyote pack?

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
howler
Knows what it's all about
Member # 197

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2009 06:28 PM      Profile for howler   Email howler         Edit/Delete Post 
OK I jsut got backl from work and this is what my buddy wrote:

Mike I have looked it over and posted the pic on a coyote hunters website and it has been decided that the coyotes are frozen dead and staged to look like they are running attacking or whatever, ha nice one.

Steve

Ya I think your right.. it just doesn’t look real,, as far as the tracks in the snow and the hair on the dogs.. their ears… ??? snow on the sides of the animals..the dog on the right doesn’t show any tracks leading to where it is now located…..tracks in front of it looks like big footprints.. where’s the guys rifle he talks about..?? laying in the snow??? I agree this is staged !!!.. nice try .. right .. they talk about shooting them with a 22 pistol… you ever try to hit a moving target with a pistol??? I don’t care how close you are.. its not easy.. .. good spot .. you get the credit of “mythbuster”.. I call bullsxxx…. Mike.

--------------------
Powder River let'r Buck

Posts: 53 | From: Glasgow, Montana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters