The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » My first triple (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: My first triple
JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2010 04:23 PM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm impressed with a triple with a bow, and I don't care how coyote rich an environment it was. I know that don't buy much, but what the hell.

I spent too many years flinging arrows at them out of a tree stand while deer hunting to think that they are not real sharp on detecting a guy drawing a bow.

Was there a ground blind involved?

Posts: 646 | From: Midwest | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2010 06:46 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, no ground blind. On my knees in some brush.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
predatorhunter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3559

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2010 06:59 AM      Profile for predatorhunter   Email predatorhunter         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with JoeF, three with a bow is impressive under any circumstance. The only thing impresses me more,is how you got those three coyotes to snuggle up with that speaker and go to sleep so you could sneek up on them!

--------------------
In efforts to conserve electricity,the light at the end of the tunnel has now been turned off!

Posts: 76 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
predatorhunter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3559

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2010 07:06 AM      Profile for predatorhunter   Email predatorhunter         Edit/Delete Post 
3Toes, now your gonna have to get a triple with a muzzleloader just to top it.

--------------------
In efforts to conserve electricity,the light at the end of the tunnel has now been turned off!

Posts: 76 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2010 02:41 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Three with a bow is just too cool. I almost got one, once with my bow, but almost just doesn't count here.

I'd love to see a triple with a blackpowder rifle.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Randy Roede
"It's Roede, like in Yotie
Member # 1273

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2010 04:50 PM      Profile for Randy Roede   Email Randy Roede         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan i think that might resemble a 16 year old with his first playboy!!!!

--------------------
The only person dumber than the village idiot is the person who argues with him!

Posts: 669 | From: Pierre SD | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2010 05:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are dreaming. A triple with a blackpowder? I'll go out on a limb and say it won't ever happen. Prove me wrong.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2010 07:24 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
[Razz]

[ March 28, 2010, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2010 07:35 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I will try it if the money is right? Can I take three guns?

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2010 08:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, the money is right. All you can eat at the Shake and Steak.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2010 07:29 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If we're talking taking three out of a group that comes in all at once............not likely to happen with a muzzel loader.

But if we're going to count it as a triple if three singles come in a couple of minutes apart, it possibly could be done with a front stuffer. Moon & planets properly alined, solar/lunar tables in order, good luck horseshoe worn as an earring................

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2010 01:49 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
My hats off to 3 toes......and who ever it is that does it in the future with a smoke pole!

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters