The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » What Percentage (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: What Percentage
sdyote
Knows what it's all about
Member # 814

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2006 11:57 AM      Profile for sdyote           Edit/Delete Post 
TA17,

The area I hunt has alot of coyotes most years as long as mange isn't making it's way through the area. The hunter numbers have definately increased the last few years. It used to be that I'd never see another caller but it's not unusual to see several different groups of people out calling that area now.

Posts: 22 | From: Gann Valley, SD | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2006 10:08 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Remember- Krusty had the basics
Jrb,

You are mistaken. I did not.

It was a lack of "the basics", that screwed me, more than anything.
All I was armed with was a lot of "internet speak" and little or no actual experience.

No amount of information gleaned from the internet, or better quality equipment, can replace that.

If I don't know anything else, I know this.

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters