The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » bumped coyotes (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: bumped coyotes
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 06:02 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
It looks like this place is just what folks told me it was. Good to know. As for the drawing I could care less what Tim thinks. He's about as much an authority on art as he is anything else so I take it for what it's worth. Last I checked that equated to less than nothing.

Since I only partcially introduced myself at my debut here, I will say that I love to hunt and prefer it to pissing matches with mental midgets like Tim Anderson. However I'm not wired to easily back down. Love to hunt all kinds of game but black bear and coyotes are my two favorite.

It's not my goal to run Tim off of here and quite frankly Leonard you and I are on the same page there, but if he's going to be an idiot I won't cut him any slack. Since being an idiot is what he does best well then...

Speaking of Tim being an idiot his last statement surprisingly enough was: "As far as being a fagg I'm not sure but you do fit the profile//LMAO.." Good to know Tim has studied the "profile" of homosexuals. Never interested me, but it's blantly clear that it is of personal interest to Tim. So I suppose that in the future one can direct any questions about homosexuals to Tim. After all he is, once again, a self proclaimed expert.

Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 10:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe he made a snap judgement based on your wide stance? Don't know?

Tim, quit dicking with these guys, you ain't winning.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31610 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 12:59 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAA

Elbee said dicking.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2010 01:24 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, it would be nice if Tim would listen to your advice, but if there is one thing that is a given about him, he's long on tooting his own horn, but short on listening. 3,2,1,...
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2010 10:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ole, (Tim Anderson's father) while not a brilliant scholar, was a gifted portrait artist. His fame grew.... and soon people from all over the country were coming to Minnesota to have portraits done .

One day, a stretch limo pulled up to his house. Inside was a beautiful woman, and she asked Ole if he would paint her in the nude.

This was the first time anyone had made this request of Ole.

The woman said money was no object; she was willing to pay $50,000.

Not wanting to get into trouble with his wife, Ole asked the woman to wait while he went in the house and conferred with Lena, his missus.

In a few minutes, he returned.... and said to the lady, "Ya, shoor, you betcha. I'll paint ya in da nude, but I'll haff ta leave my socks on....so I'll have a place to wipe my brushes." hahaha

Now the funny thing is that the exact same thing happend to Tim, and it turned out that he was wearing CAMO socks while slowly turning with the speaker over his head, and his Johnson at half mast. True story.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31610 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Randy Roede
"It's Roede, like in Yotie
Member # 1273

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2010 03:54 PM      Profile for Randy Roede   Email Randy Roede         Edit/Delete Post 
How come i can't watch shaws video anymore, I can only get 9 seconds of it.

--------------------
The only person dumber than the village idiot is the person who argues with him!

Posts: 669 | From: Pierre SD | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters