The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » 50 # coyote with play by play pictures of kill. (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: 50 # coyote with play by play pictures of kill.
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2005 06:16 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yeah. You guys envy us for coyotes and we envy you for Whitetails. Somehow the trade-off doesn't seem quite fair.

Don't be too quick to turn green quite yet, Jay. I haven't seen too many out of state rich people lock up half the state so they can come up here to hunt coyotes. Hopefully, they won't ever figure out what we already know.

Melvin,

I just got done reading the same article. You beat me to it. A lot of the (semi-)inflammatory debates in this thread are addressed in what I regard to be awfully bold and absolute terms by this author. I wish he'd come into this house so these naysayers could disassemble him and his writing word by word. He'd reconsider how he states his opinions from here on out, I bet.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gerald Stewart
Knows what it's all about
Member # 162

Icon 6 posted December 27, 2005 08:10 PM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
If you were freezing to death Leonard, the fastest way to warm you up, if I had no fire or any other way to warm you, would be to strip naked and climb in the bag with you.

If I needed CPR, I know you would not hesitate to lock lips with me so I am willing to go flesh to flesh for you....right....Big fella!!!!! [Eek!]

Posts: 419 | From: Waco,Tx | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2005 08:40 PM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
OK, that enough you two. Quit the quotes. [Mad]

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Posts: 313 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2005 11:48 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Gerald,are you feverish? Maybe got the flue or something?
Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jrbhunter
PAYS ATTENsION TO deTAIL
Member # 459

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2005 03:57 AM      Profile for Jrbhunter   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Is this the script of Brokeback Mountain or a coyote hunting thread?

Damn guys! [Eek!]

Posts: 615 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2005 06:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody starts singing 'Homo on the Range' & I'm outta here!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2005 07:03 AM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
From what I have heard, and of course this is NOT first hand knowledge of actually seeing this film, even though I live in the east and Leonard has said that all easterners are liberals, that the two main charactors in the "movie" are.....

Sheep Herders....not cowboys....

AL
THO Custom Game Calls

--------------------
The On Line Resource For Custom Call Makers

THO Game Calls

Posts: 266 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
RonDell
PAKMAN
Member # 761

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2005 08:24 AM      Profile for RonDell   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't care who they are. They don't belong on the big screen and certainly don't belong here. I thought this was a frindly board but not that way.

From a good topic on a 50 pound coyote to bareback mountain is just plain wrong and gives me the heebee geebies (however you spell it).

[ December 28, 2005, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: RonDell ]

--------------------
Ron

Rob Love
Member # 723

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2005 10:18 AM      Profile for Rob Love   Email Rob Love         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't weigh him but I always thought 50 or so was normal around here.
 -

Posts: 24 | From: TX | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters