The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Midwest Hunt (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Midwest Hunt
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2008 10:45 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I was reminded of something that happened last year when Brent and I partnered up for the NE KS Coyote Calling Challenge while Q and I were passing the time between stands this weekend. The third coyote we got on the first day was a long shot of about 400+ yards. Brent ran him down and he was still very lively, so he called me forward with my pistola. Damned coyote wouldn't sit still to die, so I had to run him down. After missing three shots on the fly, I ran up behind the fleeing coyote and kicked it square in the ass, flipping it over to face me where it growled bravely, then died.

I suggest that if you wanna give double points for a coyote, the players have to kick it in the ass first, then kill it. THAT would take some skill. LOL

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
KevinKKaller
Knows what it's all about
Member # 559

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2008 11:55 AM      Profile for KevinKKaller   Author's Homepage   Email KevinKKaller         Edit/Delete Post 
onecoyote My door is always open.
I am not on th pc much any more but check in from time to time
I am headded out to Co. on Wed for the world Then down to AZ to see my kids and Mom. so if you ever get the desire to hit Id let me know.
Good Hunting Kevin

--------------------
Maker of K-Kalls

Posts: 126 | From: Idaho | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters