The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » ask the panel of experts (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14 

Author Topic: ask the panel of experts
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 04:59 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
LB I DID NOT COME HER TO TAKE CRAP, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING BAOUT DONT CHIME IN!

ANY OTHER "PROS" OUT THERE HAVE ANY GOOD INFO ON KICK NOT CRAP

MY BUDS SAID THIS BOARD BLOWS NOW I KNOW WHY [Mad]
HOOTIE

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
predatorhunter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3559

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 05:06 PM      Profile for predatorhunter   Email predatorhunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Never tried coyote enchiladas but, they taste great if you use Coyote Helper. Simply brown some ground coyote meat, add the Coyote Helper, a touch of salt and stir. Makes a great peace offering to someone who don't like you much.You'll be friends in no time. Just don't attend their BBQ when your invited!

--------------------
In efforts to conserve electricity,the light at the end of the tunnel has now been turned off!

Posts: 76 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Brad Norman
Okie Dokie
Member # 234

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 05:13 PM      Profile for Brad Norman   Email Brad Norman         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still not sure what color band works best for protecting my balls?

Anyway, I haven't been able to call in shit lately. My theory is that some coyotees are coming across the Mississippi on a train and finding themselves in Oklahoma. They have begun bredding with my coyotes and this is creating a much more inteligent species. Thoughts?

Posts: 298 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 05:14 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Lone Howl, I wuld take yur ass to the back room in a heartbeat if it didnt stink so bad in theyer. That coyoteee eithr needs to eat up or die kwik to anser Locos kwestion or were gonna have to kill it. I caint stand it much longer.

Now back off and listen to the pros. They didnt git that way by bein dum!

You better be glad Lonny aint hear. Hes got a itchy trigger finger on that ban button....

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 05:15 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Brad, yer an Okie. Nuff Said!!!

--------------------
Andy

Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 05:16 PM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
With my hmr it may be messy do I post hole side up or hole side down?

yotekiller

Somewhat new to the sport,but when i get to the truck i always put the whole side down and the tale side pointing toward the cab. Works for me.

Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brad Norman
Okie Dokie
Member # 234

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 05:25 PM      Profile for Brad Norman   Email Brad Norman         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I thought we didn't discriminate over here!

Leonard-you have a pm.

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 05:36 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
We dont discriminate. But Okies dont count.

Last warning, you tell on me one more time and Ill send the vet over to take care of your ball sittin on problem for good!!!

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 05:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What is this? Is every friggin' okie a cry baby, er whut? Andy, ern yore keep son! Take care of bidness or we can 'point somebody else. I learnt a long time ago/you can not trust a man with two first names.

As to the question. I think 3toes made it very klear; sometimes they do. Now, why are you askin'? If you observed it, spit it out. Look, coyote is not the best table fair, but if your hungry enough, its eddible.

Next quest. please

Good huntn, elbe

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31558 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 05:53 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, sorry LB. I will type slower so Brad will be able to keep up.

B r a d. I f y o u m e s s u p o n e m o r e t i m e, n o t o n l y w i l l y o u l o o s e y u r b a l l s, y o u w i l l b e b a n n e d !!!!

Ps. Can I say "Great Site". Always wanted to do that....

[ February 10, 2010, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Andy L ]

--------------------
Andy

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 05:59 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
All right you sonsabitches, I'm tired of your crap. Especially you mr Andy whatthefuck. Let me tell you how we handle stuff here. We don't need guns, all I need is my mind and my fists and my brothers and my dads. we are tougher than shit and you guys would be in trouble if you know what I mean. I was a volunteer paramedic and I don't take crap off of no one. I rode an ambluance twice and saw some bad shit. One guy had kidney stones the size of marbles. I have viet-nam flash backs and wasn't even there. Thats how frickin bad ass I am.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 06:09 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the awesome answer. This site is awesome. I am soooo priveledged that even 3Toes took time out of his very busy day to make me feel like my question was really important!

Man this site is awesome!!!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
predatorhunter
Member # 3559

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 06:17 PM      Profile for predatorhunter   Email predatorhunter         Edit/Delete Post 
3toes is begining to scare me; I think I'll send him some Coyote Helper for a peace offering>

--------------------
In efforts to conserve electricity,the light at the end of the tunnel has now been turned off!

Posts: 76 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 06:35 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok 3Toes, we will have none of that language from a member of this board. No fuckin cussin. Ya hear me boy? Do it again and the next ambulance you ride, you will be the star of the show. Get my drift?

Ok, now simmer down a bit and lets get back to some serious coyote talk. I said you had some real good ansers. What you gettin so bint out of shape bot?

--------------------
Andy

Brad Norman
Okie Dokie
Member # 234

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 06:35 PM      Profile for Brad Norman   Email Brad Norman         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah! What 3 Toes said! You have more posts so you're more qualified than me. F you sonsabitches! I'm taking my shit elsewhere you f...ing pampass asses. I'm so bad I once ate the asshole of a menustrating skunk! Bring it on! I dare you!
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 06:42 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
ElBe,
3 Toes gave me an idea. Can we get a cage? I love MMA and I think we otta settel alot of thsi bullshit with the 4 oz gloves.

Sincerly,
HM Po Po

--------------------
Andy

Brad Norman
Okie Dokie
Member # 234

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 06:53 PM      Profile for Brad Norman   Email Brad Norman         Edit/Delete Post 
Gloves? We don't need no stinking gloves.

Let me introduce you to my little friend.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 06:56 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That was the most transparent Kirby tribute I have ever seen! You da man, triptoes! That suckass will agree with anything you say, won't he?

Let's get back to talking serous coyote huntin!

Good hunting. LB

edit: some of this stuff has got to sting a little, I should think?

[ February 10, 2010, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31558 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 06:58 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
ANDYL YOU ARE NOT MY MOM DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO BIGSHOT YOUR SO BADASS
HOOTMAN

[ February 10, 2010, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 07:00 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I need to get out more often. I didnt realize the hole huffer was a badass?

Link?

--------------------
Andy

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 07:10 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Quote. by Lonny.
2010 totals:
Banned members-Kokopelli and Dave Allen
Number of members about to be banned-765
-------------------------------------------------

Dang !this is twice now I've been banned within the last six months. Shit !

(Edit) Sorry I just read Leonards pm,I guess there was a discussion in the back room and I'm ok for now ? Whew !

[ February 10, 2010, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 07:15 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I only have time to hunt once a year for 10 minutes! I am a VERY BUSY and important person. What tips can you give me to make the most of my time in the field?
I live in the East and will be hunting within the city limits. It is illegal only if I get caught. What is the best silenced "tactical" rifle to use in my unique situation?
Besides tasting it, is there a good way to tell how fresh coyote scat is? Should I taste test for freshness before applying to my face as camo/ cover scent? Or will poking it with a stick be better?
Thanks in advance~ The New Guy

[ February 10, 2010, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: smithers ]

IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 07:18 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Double posted that one!!

[ February 10, 2010, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: smithers ]

IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 07:41 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
yes

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2010 07:56 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Well since I'm on the panel, I better get busy and earn my keep...

Loco, yotes is omnieateverythingoris, that means they eat everything.

But that brings up another question, would the smell of coffe act as a cover scent or draw em as a food source since they eat coffe beans?

Paul, bait him with a dead yote carcuss, if you can't find one use coffee beans.

Thank you DAA, you da man!

Brad, it's the mountain lions I tell ya!

Andy, you's close enough I could get Brad and drive up to pay you a visit if ya don't watch it! We okies stick together and I hear Brad is a tuff SOB!

Smithers, take up golf.

Whew for a minute there I thought I had more questions than answers, started to sound like the mods at that other place.

Glad to be part of the best site on the net!

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters