The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Spinners (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Spinners
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 11:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Shit! I'm making this an All Okie, All The Time Message Board! Screening has proved ineffective! Injoy.

Okie Dokie, Out!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31480 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 11:32 AM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
hehehee good one.
Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 11:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I live in MO but Im a Okie at Heart! Andy L
Now I'm confused? I thought Missouri was IN Oklahoma? It ain't?

Good hunting. Head Okie

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 12:24 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
"Injoy"? Leonard is TA's spelling prowess rubbing off on you?
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 12:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't think anybody would catch that! Just throwing out a little bait. Injoy 24/7 Okie

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 01:39 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim still won't get it. [Wink]
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 01:47 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Even most Okies have teeth Leonard! Tim sure isn't an Okie!

Not really sure what Tim is other than the "Best Damn Coyote Hunter" ever! Maybe you are giving him too much credit and airtime?

Nikonut [Big Grin]

Edited for spelling: I mispelled teeth... [Razz]

[ May 21, 2010, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Nikonut ]

IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 03:19 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey NikoDude;
Did you know that the toothbrush was invented in Oklahoma???

It had to have been; if it was invented anywhere else, they would have called it a 'Teeth' brush.

BwaaaHaaaHaaaaa............. Ok, I'll go quietly.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
nd coyote killer
HUNTMASTER PRO STAFF
Member # 40

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 03:30 PM      Profile for nd coyote killer           Edit/Delete Post 
Now thats funny right there i don't care who you are

--------------------
"Sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim" - Bear Claw

Posts: 385 | From: On a hill | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 04:48 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Do they all talk and dress like Junior on Hee Haw? and every one I have met is divorced? You'd think they would learn?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 06:31 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Andy I see you are talking out youre ASS again..

This year it was 131 coyotes with the crew not 100..
yes I do keep a log book for all the hunts with the crew and when I'm hunting alone..

After each kill the coyote is placed in the back of my truck since I'm the one doing the skinning so i know who shot what and with what.
I have a pretty good stack of log books do you want to see them?? If so then put a little cash in my hand.. LOL [Razz]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5083 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 08:10 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I could make up a log book real easy myself, if you wanna pay me....

I bet there are a lot of conversations around the "crew" that guys say, Hey, Bob, did that damn Tim call you again? Shit, I cant afford to go drivin around every weekend. Besides, he kinda creeps me out. I think Im gonna change, my phone number. Yeah, me too Jack. Maybe that will keep him at at bay for a little bit.

I doubt if there is a crew. Maybe a few guys that do go road huntin with Tim from time to time, as long as he buys the beer.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 21, 2010 08:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe they don't go, for the huntin'? Know what I mean?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 10:07 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
In Tims Fairy Tale, The Crew meets at 4am sharp. Tim has them in formaation, dressed in in cammies with his high boots, legs tucked in. He inspects each of the crew for proper camo and then the guns and ammo. He writes down what each one is shooting and what ammo. Then he gives out the orders of which roads will be driven looking for either live coyotes or fresh tracks. And of course fresh holes. If any are found, Tim is to be called immediately. He inspects tracks to see if they are worth going after. If its a live coyote, Tim slides in and his engine screams Screw you Mr Coyoteeee. The Lapu. is thrown over the hood and a shot is taken. If its a hole, Tim huffs it to see if there is anything in there. If this does not prove productive, the next route is laid out by Tim for the Crew and it goes from there.

At approximately noon, they must go to town to get their oil changed and more beer.

Should a coyote get killed, the shooter is interrogated and vital info, such as distace, wich is very subject. On the bean fields, I know from experience those 200 yard shots can be 400 yards and vice versa.

This is the fairy tale we get. In reality, he has no fuckin clue what was shot with what, especially ammo, and distance is exaggerated. Angle is pretty easy to see when the hide is peeled.

I think my posts above are closer to the truth, if not dead on. He makes a dozen phone calls and if he can get one to ride with him for the day, he is lucky.]

But as he said a long while back. We gotta get those coyotes out of here. They eat pheasant and we just dont need that manay around here.

Go get em Tim. I do have a qustion. Do you work your lips and lick your gums when you make these long shots? Or can you hold that back for the shot?

I wanna make a remark on the pussy/pain thing. I went through a procedure Wednesday. I would like to see you make that one without some pain killers. They didnt give me none til it was over. I would like to see you do it. It was hell.

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 10:43 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, you talking pain meds? I am on morphine sulphate now. I still have spasms, but it's a lot better. How long before I'm a junkie?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 11:17 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Im on several types. Trying to go non Narcotic. Only Narcotic is hydrycodone, lightest they make. I take a muscle relaxor, Lyrica and a anti depressent. Benzo.

Just trying to make it by with the least til surgery. I should know something Monday and hopefully will be under the knife in the next week. To hear him talk, it will minimally invasive and should be out of pain and on my feet within a week or two. Not 4 days in hospital and two weeks in bed at home before I could do shit like last time.

--------------------
Andy

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2010 11:25 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
wanna make a remark on the pussy/pain thing. I went through a procedure Wednesday. I would like to see you make that one without some pain killers. They didnt give me none til it was over. I would like to see you do it. It was hell.
Quit youre fucking crying and cowboy the fuck up.. [Big Grin] Hell you cried when you got youre hand in a trap or something like that.. I'll give you credit though youre the biggest 10 year old I've ever met..LOL
I remember we had to listen to youre crying for a month cause you were't going to make the camp-out then you where and then you were'nt..LOL

--------------------

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2010 08:18 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
That wasnt crying. That was disappointment. I guess you would know a lot about that when the crew is trying to avoid you.

--------------------
Andy

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2010 08:20 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
BTW, Ill show that trap injury to you some day. I damn near lost that finger. Dont tell me you would not have been nervous if you had a deep cut and severe infection on your trigger finger.

Just so you know, your full of shit on the crying. LB is getting a good taste of what I have been dealing with for years. Dont belive me, ask him. Its excurtiating pain.

And, since my crying is the only comback the great TA has, that tells me that everything I have been saying is right on track. The crew is bullshit. Your full of shit, which we all knew.

Im just hoping I can sign the stock on your Lapu..

[ May 22, 2010, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Andy L ]

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2010 10:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh hell ya! You are doing everything humanly possible to make sure you get to sign that stock. He must like you? There are more celebrity types a lot closer to home, than you. Can you imagine:
"Andy? Who the hell is Andy?"
"Oh you know, that crybaby over in Missouri"
"Oh yeah, but he ain't known for hunting?"
"yeah, I know, but if it makes him feel important..."
"That's very generous of ya, Tim!"
Yeah, I know, but we sort of bonded while slow dancing, at the campout."
Maybe you can take him along on a road hunt, let him think he's one of the boys?"
"yeah, might do that, 'cause he don't play well with others, I know he's lonely."
"And, kinda cute."
Whoa, don't go there, he don't need to crash our circle jerks!"
"Don't worry, what happens on those cold winter days, out in the fur shed; stays locked away."
"Good, had me worried, for a sec."
"Hey, I'm atta here, long past time I beat the squaw!"

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2010 10:08 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Im just hoping I can sign the stock on your Lapu..
Why would you?? And why would I let you??? You don't hunt but a few times a year. Sure you kill a couple coyotes but someone else has to call them in for you.. You don't take any pic's of youre hunts cause youre not smart enough to use a camera and second you need to kill something before you can snap a pic of it.. Like I said years ago youre Heart is'nt in it and you wouldbe money ahead takeing up a different hobby.. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2010 10:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Time for a new title, but I think I will recycle an old one.

edit: BS, Tim! You need to let us vote on it! None of this "Unilateral" shit!

[ May 22, 2010, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2010 11:43 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, if you had a fucking clue what I have been though.

As for calling, I call in coyotes much more for my friends and boys to kill than I kill. See, the kill is anti climatic. As for people you would know, ask Loco or Tyler or Rich. They know.

As for siging your stock, its a joke. I wouldnt and you wouldnt ask. At least its mutual.

LB, if you dont want me aourd, just say so. We had this discussion the ohter day. I think we have a good enough relationship to tell each ohter to fuck off. Just say it. I think you were jokin, but if not tell me.

I love how Timmy is dogdging the main question. He knows I am right. Dipshit.

[ May 22, 2010, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Andy L ]

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2010 11:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm always joking, Andy. Unless I call you, "Amigo" then pay attention.

But, it would be good if you two knocked it off, it's all reruns. Just a suggestion.

Good huting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2010 12:31 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Its knocked off. Tim, Ill quit if you will, with no parting shot. Deal?

--------------------
Andy

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters