The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Me and Higgins hunting coyotes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Me and Higgins hunting coyotes
Cal Taylor
Knows what it's all about
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2004 06:28 AM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Actually, Rich and Scott were supposed to be here this morning, but Mr. Higgins is stuck in an airport delayed somewhere. He might make it in this afternoon.

--------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

FoxPro Field Staff Member

Posts: 1069 | From: Wyoming | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Norm
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2004 09:33 AM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
That Higgins..... must of been all that camera equipment bogging him down.....

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Posts: 778 | From: Phx AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2004 10:29 AM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Probably surrounded by beautiful Women.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
RanUtah
Member # 18

Icon 2 posted May 28, 2004 02:58 PM      Profile for RanUtah   Email RanUtah         Edit/Delete Post 
Cal, I thought that was you on Extreme Makeover!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2004 03:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, I'd sure like to be there! LB

Hey! What about Scott? Last time I saw him, he needed a haircut!

Please keep us posted, Cal.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 29, 2004 06:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Cal, you better keep Rich out of those Honky Tonks! Rumor has it that he has reacquired a long dormant taste for (ugh!) Coors Light.

Hope you guys are having fun. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cal Taylor
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2004 10:47 AM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the weather and the coyote hunting was terrible, but the company was good and we had a ball. Rich and Scott are both great guys and I look forward to spending more time with them someday. We had lots of rain and wind, and it is still raining here today. They were off to hunt South Dakota and I hope that is going better for them. We got some coyotes in and let the dogs work for the camera, but we never actually got around to shooting any. We let a couple opportunities pass for more footage, and that wasn't the best decision. But so it goes. It was still a good time and there aren't many quiet moments when you have those two trapped in a pickup and discussing coyotes.

--------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

FoxPro Field Staff Member

Posts: 1069 | From: Wyoming | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2004 12:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can (sort of) relate, Cal. I don't know what happened to my little hunt with Higgins, but it turned sour, right away; black helicopters, murderous heat, etc. He must be jinxed? [Smile]

Thanks for the update, LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2004 01:53 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused] Heck, Leonard, just trying to plan on him coming up here sent me into the worst year of calling I've ever had to suffer. It wasn't until after the prospective shoot dates with Rich not coming did the coyotes finally start to stick their noses out at me. I think you're right.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted June 01, 2004 08:19 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Actually Cal, I wish I looked that good. [Smile]
I know your wife wishes you looked that good. [Big Grin]

IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters