The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Coyotes are running

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coyotes are running
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2004 12:50 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Robb did this to the poor little guys before noon today. Pretty good half days work.
 -

-

I know it's hard to see, but that's five coyotes and a bobcat, all taken close with his Benelli.

Yesterday morning I had 7 coyotes in front of me at the same time. 18 minutes of video.

[ November 28, 2004, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Rich Higgins ]

IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2004 01:05 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing! I have never seen so many albino coyotes called in the middle of a blizzard before! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Edit:OK, so now it's a little easier to see. Any chance you can make them just a little bigger?

[ November 28, 2004, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Tim Behle ]

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
RanUtah
Knows what it's all about
Member # 18

Icon 14 posted November 29, 2004 08:07 PM      Profile for RanUtah   Email RanUtah         Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, I like his new ride, very well done. I wonder how long before it will be a beautiful shade of flat black. Sell the Dodge did he?
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2004 08:34 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Rich,

Nice Job! Is that thing that sticks out behind the ladder strong enough to skin from?

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2004 08:39 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Good gawd Rich....take that boy down to Wallyworld, and get him properly attired, that miss matched camo has to go:)
Posts: 1633 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2004 05:03 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
You too, Vic? Good. Drives me and Tyler nuts. Last hunt he showed up in an Advantage shirt and said that it was just to shut us up. [Smile]
Tim that is a custom bumper with three receivers built into it. One for the ladder rack which holds three ladders. One for the Wyoming tree with gambrel hooks that a couple of large men could dp chin-ups on, and one for a large equipment rack that will hold another five hundred pounds. Very cool set-up.

IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2004 05:25 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool indeed. Did he get most or all of the animals from off the ladder, do you know? Another one of those things I'll try "someday". For sure, I know some spots where it would be the only way you could hunt.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters