The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Predator Supreme Decoy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Predator Supreme Decoy
Swampbird
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2005 02:19 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
The Texas Predator Pursuit DVDs (Both) came yesterday and I've started watching them. After watching the reactions to the prey's attention to the Predator Supreme Decoy and hunting alone, (less people;less scent) I've ordered a Predator Supreme Decoy.
If I set it up with Foxpro at the base of the decoy, it should work alright with the sound & movement from same location.
Watching a few hunts at a time, so I'll probably finish both sometime tomorrow afternoon....

IP: Logged
Jeff Thomason
Knows what it's all about
Member # 691

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2005 04:35 PM      Profile for Jeff Thomason   Author's Homepage   Email Jeff Thomason         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you are gonna really like the decoy. Give George a call at decoyheart.com. He is a really nice guy, and can give you all the help you need. Glad you like the videos.

--------------------
Predator Pursuit
4 Videos Day and Night
www.predatorpursuit.com

Posts: 21 | From: Weatherford, Texas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
varmit_master
PAKMAN
Member # 503

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2005 10:51 PM      Profile for varmit_master   Email varmit_master         Edit/Delete Post 
I have used one for a few yrs and they work. And you better watch out for hawks to dive at it lol VM [Big Grin]
Posts: 9 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Knows what it's all about
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2005 01:03 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
George is indeed a helluva great guy with a helluva great product... If you give him a hollar... ask him about his Allcall! Another great invention.

[Cool]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters