The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » Nov. hunt (gotta brag a little)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nov. hunt (gotta brag a little)
DJ in AZ
Knows what it's all about
Member # 276

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2005 07:30 PM      Profile for DJ in AZ   Email DJ in AZ         Edit/Delete Post 
Just finished November club hunt and my 17yr.son Jake took his second First Place in the expert division. (also won Oct. hunt in expert division) Called and harvested four coyotes and three grey fox for the 2 day hunt. This hunt we set up to let me do most of the shooting and him do most of the calling. Worked real well as we got 7 of 8 critters called. Yea-- Jake missed one but was forgiven because of the calling he did!!!
Posts: 42 | From: Glendale AZ | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2005 07:50 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
That's rally Great.
The young men are really kicking butt in the club.
DJ, Time for us to retire and let them take the reins and run.
Little Jake isn't so little anymore. WOW!!!
Congrats Jake.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
keekee
Member # 465

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2005 02:33 AM      Profile for keekee   Author's Homepage   Email keekee         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrads DJ! Sounds like he getten er done!

Brent

--------------------
Kee's Custom Calls
http://www.keescalls.com

Posts: 295 | From: Southern Ohio | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2005 05:39 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, DJ. Sounds like between you and Rich, you guys have the clubs' next generation up and going.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2005 11:51 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations DJ. Jay is right, Jake looks like WWF pro.
Tyler took the first place in Masters division with only four coyotes. He wants to team up with Jake and you to team with me this next month so they can kick our butts. Don't take much for them to turn on you, does it?

IP: Logged
DJ in AZ
Member # 276

Icon 14 posted November 09, 2005 06:43 PM      Profile for DJ in AZ   Email DJ in AZ         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to Tyler on his second First Place in a row!!!
Rich-- We'll have to show them young'ns we taught them everything THEY know--- but not everything WE know!!! I know they have expierenced the thrill of victory but next month they need to expierence the agony of defeat.
( and at the hands of us two old farts [Big Grin] LOL) Should be fun-- [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 42 | From: Glendale AZ | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters