The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » edit: electing chickenshit bastards (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: edit: electing chickenshit bastards
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2006 09:07 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Andy, I don`t believe the war in Iraq has stopped one single terrorist from doing what he wants to in the U.S., how would a bunch of camel jockey desert gangbangers get to the U.S. with their rusty AKs & IEDs to do anything in the first place?, there are security measures everywhere in the free world that have stopped attempted attacks from the ones we really need to worry about.

All I ask is that the person I hired to run this country & all his cohorts be honest with us.......they made a miscalculation, O.K., I`m still a supporter, how do we fix it, lets move on. But that`s not how it works, instead they have several backup excuses for all the possible scenarios & if they don`t then they`ll quick make one up, Krist it`s like working with sub contractors on the jobsite, just tell me the freakin truth & we`ll make it work, but for some reason it`s just to damn difficult to be honest.

If Tims right & the war & WMDs were a front to go & kill terrorists in the desert then I say kiss my ass GW, I`m a big boy , I don`t need him to tell me lies to accomplish a personal vindetta against Saddam.....just tell me the truth. I don`t think that would be asking to much, would it?

btw Andy, I got a good laugh out of your comment to BB

quote:
Damn, do you ever get the urge to kick your own ass? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2006 09:15 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I wondered if anyone noticed that. LOL I thought it was pretty good, and true!! [Big Grin]

You know, the guy has to have a split personality. No way around it. And I would think there are times that that sportsman, gun owner, military part would want to just grab that candy ass bleeding heart liberal by the throat and kick the shit out of it.

Bob, if that happens let us know, sounds like it could be fun to watch!!

[ November 05, 2006, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: Andy L ]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 9 posted November 07, 2006 09:08 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
If you fellers got any guns you have on your wish list, better get em. Reload lots of ammo and stash it. The dickheads pulled it off. We got a gun grabbin CA bitch runnin the show now.

But, if your a workin man, dont spend too much, your gonna need it to pay taxes.

I hope the streets bleed blue.

--------------------
Andy

Buffalobob
Knows what it's all about
Member # 825

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 04:54 AM      Profile for Buffalobob   Email Buffalobob         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to tell you. People are really fed up with W and his stupid war.

Most of the "liberals" who ousted "conservatives" are more conservative than the "conservatives", so I really wouldn't get too worried about your guns.

Posts: 90 | From: Potomac River | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 05:57 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Piss up a rope Bob. Theres no such thing as a conservative democrat the day after the election and you know it. OR, maybe you dont, your one of the lying fucks afterall. They were already crowin on TV this morning about Pelosi and how she pulled it off and they were going to fall in line with her and her SF Bay politics, when she becomes speaker. If you dont think the AWB isnt coming back and taxes going up, your dreaming.

Congrats, you pussies won this time. But dont try and tell me its all going to be ok. You didnt tell us shit, btw, we all knew it was coming, just hoping America would wake up. I hope they follow thru with what they claimed and the streets run blue with democrat blood. It would serve the pussies right.

Im about to move the hell out of this state. I cant believe the state I grew up in and lived in thus far is so full of such sick bastards. Not only did we elect a gun grabbin, tax raisin bitch that tried to put our profession out of business a few years back, but they made it ok to raise babies in labs and kill them to take cells to try and keep some old geezer alive a few more months. Sick, immoral fucks. I am lookin to leave now.

Pelosi has her a runnin buddy in Claire McCaskill. Two peas in a pod. Unbelievable. And, as you can read above, I cant believe anyone with a heart could vote for embryonic stem cell research AND hand over your future rights to vote on it to the Feds, who happen to be run by a bunch of dumb ass liberals now.

Im afraid Ill be checkin out of MO soon.

**** you Bob, hope you get what you deserve. [Eek!]

One more thing while Im venting, this makes me sick as well. Last night, in this state, Conservatives were winning and stem cell was losing. Until KC and STL came in, inner cities, the suburbs were ok. That means that our lives, people out here in the country that makes up 90% of MO, hard working people, our lives are governed by inner city black deadbeats that are suckin off the government teat. Does that seem fair to anyone.

Anyone but you Bob, your bleeding heart shit dont count.

[ November 08, 2006, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: Andy L ]

--------------------
Andy

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 06:31 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, the more I think about it, the more I cant believe what you just tried to sell me.

Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer, Kennedy, Kerry and company have the run of the counrty now. Completely. You honestly believe they are going to leave the far left platforms they have been on for years and move to the center and sing campfire songs with conservatives? If you do, your more full of shit than most liberals.

Gloat all you want. But dont insult my intelligence.

--------------------
Andy

Freddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 952

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 07:06 AM      Profile for Freddie           Edit/Delete Post 
Having been around awhile, I remember a speech by Kruschev back in the early '60s saying that the communists will take over the U.S. without even firing a shot. So, what we have now, is gun rights diminishing (soon to be in high gear), erasing our borders (soon to be in high gear), further attacks on private property rights, and further loss of our personal privacy. Ronald Reagan once said "A nation without borders is not a nation." I believe what we have seen in the last 60 years in this country has been a well organized attack on the American people and it's like an upside down funnel filling up. The last part fills up fast. Fred
Posts: 29 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 08:56 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
OK.......Yesterday was a sad day for thinking americans. We lost big time and it sucks big time. So be it.

However.....Mayhap this was a good thing. The Dems have two years to show the country what they really are. Two years to raise taxes, and generally screw things up. Two years to show the country exactly why we should not put a Democrat in the White House in '08.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 12:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I tried to tell you. People are really fed up with W and his stupid war.

Most of the "liberals" who ousted "conservatives" are more conservative than the "conservatives", so I really wouldn't get too worried about your guns. Bob, the liberal from Mars

Total bullshit. The friggin' media has suceeded in brainwashing the electorate. I do not believe "his" war is stupid, at all. If you want to see stupidity in action, wait until Pilosi takes over. No, there is no middle ground with Democrats, and they are not conservative by any description. They are dangerous and clueless. This is a sad day.

But, I will tell you one thing. I bet that George W won't cave in to the liberals. Maybe there were mistakes, but they pale in comparison to what the Dems want to do, if given half a chance. I can't forgive what people have done by electing such a bunch of chickenshit bastards. They got what they (libs) have been wishing for, tearing the country apart, just to gain power. Pure political gain for Democrat ideology, not for what is in the best interest of the United States. Shameful results. LB

[ November 08, 2006, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31478 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 02:43 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I really don't get Bob. Nothing personal, but I live within a half-hour's drive of one of our country's major army posts and they have a lot of men and women in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. A lot of the customers on my mail route are military spouses holding down the fort right now at home, alone. Out of respect for them, I have made it a point to ask them about our reasons for being in Iraq and whether or not this war of W's is right or wrong. These men and women have lost comrades and buddies over there to snipers, IED's and stupid mistakes. Nearly a hundred soldiers from Ft Riley can be counted amongst the casualties of this war, yet (not surprisingly) they almost unanimously support our efforts over there and most have voluntarily served two or more tours of duty in theatre.

Other than a few retired military officers turned liberal puppet mouthpieces, the military I speak with is gung-ho about what we're doing and don't want to come home yet. How did you make it as far as you did in the service and not understand what it is to be a soldier? Huh?!? [Confused]

Mark down the price of gas where you live, the S%P at closing today, the DJI levels, where your own portfolio sits this morning, unemployment t rates, how much you pay in taxes and every damned thing you can think of and retain them in memory as a benchmark - a starting point. After the libs get the reigns, find yourself a democrat and twist their little friggin' head every time you lose money. I will personally hold the liberals accountable for every dime over the next two years, and make sure that everyone I know understands the risks of putting one of them in the White House in '08. Yesterday was likely Hillary's worst nightmare as she loses all advantages borne of surprise.

All it will take is one terrorist attack and the country will be running to see red states in control again. Blue ain't nothing but a darker shade of yellow.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2006 04:28 AM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
Andy, very true abouy the city vs country thing. I now live across the river and it is even worse. Imagine a state that would re-elect a governer who even refuses to live in the state capitol, instead commuting to the "big" city at my expense.

CDog, very good points. Every serviceman that I have talked to, both coming and going, pretty well knew what he was getting in to and supported it when he got back. Sure there are disenters, they are humans. It is the spineless PFC's (PFC's, as in private #@%$ing civilians) who are howling, not the privates first class.

I only hope that you are correct in that the next two years will serve as a training session for the general populace. My fear is that two years is not enough time for the true and underlying effects of Democratic party intent and policy to become apparent to those not sharp enough to see it ahead of time. One would think that people would have enough common sense to see this, but they have somehow been blinded by a fog of idealology.
I'll never forget the first speech I heard Bill Clinton give. Man, what an impressive guy with some great plans, finally someone who was going to do something for the common man. I cut through that fog about 18 minutes later by simply asking myself who was going too pay for all of the neat and wonderful things promised. All traces, not even a whisp remained, were banished when I asked myself how these things would benefit me.

I tend to think; normally, that the role of government in the economy is overstated. I'm afraid that won't be the case 4-6 years from now. It'll take that. We'll have to endure 6-10 years of undermining before the fog will clear and responsible parties will be elected.

We the people have screwed the pooch.

All I can say to everyone is that you'd better do everything you can to encourage young or new shooters and hunters. Hang your pompous assed hats [Big Grin] up for a bit and create so me new shooting voters, we're goimg to need them.

Posts: 646 | From: Midwest | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2006 02:28 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I like the new title LB. [Cool]

Where our resident libby? Hey Bob, where are you? You out celebrating with Al-Queda? They are dancing in the streets and offering congratulations to your "conservative democrats".

BTW, your parties conservatives, what a fuckin joke, only lasted a day and a half. Speaker Pelosi is already at it. Claiming Bush is in denial, out of touch, clueless and dangerous. Just yesterday she was shaking his hand and saying how she was looking forward to working together with him to get something done. Didnt take long to lose the conservative mask, eh Bob? Claws jumped right out on the bitch.

This is going to be kinda fun, unless you run like the rest of your party from the middle east. Im going to enjoy rubbing libbys noses in this shit thats coming up. Al-Queda is going to claim victory, we are going to be attacked here at home (maybe the next plane will miss the White House as they claim they are going to hit and hit the chambers of Congress), my taxes are going back up, fuel prices are already climbing, stocks will fall soon, inflation will set in, unemployment will start to climb instead of the steady downturn its had (afterall, you guys would rather pay them to sit on their lazy asses than to work and by raising minimum wage you can get more folks on the cheese later on, keep the ball rolling). Yep, its gonna be good times again. Oh, and we cant forget the hearings!! Ive heard so much about hearings over the last 24hrs, I dont know how the good demorats are going to have time to do anything else!! Impeachment!! Oh well, thats what they do best. Maybe that will pacify there pea brains for a couple of years until America can wake up.

For two years at least. Until America is reminded why they threw the bums out to begin with. Could be big times for the GOP in '08.

Cmon Bob, hang around and bring some friends. This is gonna get good!! I cant wait to see the dems bring us all to our knees and beg for mercy.

Gotta wonder about anyone whos wingman is Charlie Rangle. Wow. Dont even know what to say. What a dipshit. Not only are they putting him in charge of something, hes deciding what to do with the money. I can tell you what hes going to do after listening to him for a minute or less. Can you say social programs? Cuts in military, raise taxes and give it to the deadbeats, I mean downtrodden.

What a joke.

--------------------
Andy

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2006 06:14 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Hell I love to hear Andy preach conservative politics. [Big Grin]

Where's John Henry?LOL [Razz]

Ditto to what Andy said...Good Hunting Chad

[ November 10, 2006, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: UTcaller ]

Posts: 1626 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters