The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Your thoughts on 2 things...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your thoughts on 2 things...
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2005 04:54 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
The first: torture. I say let 'em have it. Both barrels. If they were bad enough for us to capture and there's any chance they know anything, then it's go time. Their "rights" are no concern of mine. Gutless candy asses will destroy this country by being sensitive to the well being of those who would cut the throats of your children.

Second: John McCain. He isn't my Senator, and I'd be pissed at him if he was.

Why is he such a hero? Because he got shot down and spent a handful of years in a POW camp? I respect him for that and I can only imagine the cruelty he endured, but what about all the guys that managed to get their planes back in one piece? Mission after mission. It's kind of like that Scott Whoever guy that got shot down in Bosnia 15 years ago or so. He was hailed a hero because he managed to get shot down. What the ...? What about the other guys in his group that did their jobs well enough to escape being shot down? Isn't that their job? Something I've always wondered about, and this McCain crap only raises the same question. No one ever won a war giving their life for their country. That's the other guy's job. Let him give his life for his country.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2005 05:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
These god damned liberals are going to ruin this country. Even Saddam thinks that bathing every other day is torture, probably from reading TIME?

WE need to get information from these SOBs any way we can. This is not a gentleman's war, they use every detail of a free society against us. The hard left thinks they deserve free lawyers and nice hotel rooms. I think they need to be exploited in eveery way imaginable, sleep depravation, psychological methods and an occasional slap across the smart mouth; just for starters. This is not a game with civil rules. Hello! They behead prisoners. Why don't the ACLU and the Liberal elite and the Media get this?

It's so basic? It's survival.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Barndog
Knows what it's all about
Member # 255

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2005 05:21 PM      Profile for Barndog   Author's Homepage   Email Barndog         Edit/Delete Post 
I bath everyday of the Week. One week I bath Monday the next week I bath Tuesday, the next week I bath Wed. Yep, I almost have sex everynight of the week. Monday night almost had sex, Tuesday almost had sex, Wed. almost.....

Dido, Leonard. They should show those beheadings on every news hour on every station. I don't think people really understand whats going on. The Savage Nation web site shows those beheadings. I tried to watch one nearly lost my lunch. I was pissed for months. I'm all worked up thinking about now. I gotta go find some bush to sit under and let the feel of the wind and the view of mountians calm me down.

Posts: 185 | From: Idaho | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 01:21 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Barndog,

I wish I wouldn't of looked at that site. I went into a kind of trance when I watched one of those videos. My insides feel like they got all twisted up and I have that feeling of angry physical pressure inside my chest. I think I was sickened by the hoorah while killing someone. Yes, to know you enemy makes you hate him.

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Timberghozt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 707

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 05:49 PM      Profile for Timberghozt   Author's Homepage   Email Timberghozt         Edit/Delete Post 
Piss on feeding em and making sure they have all the comforts they need.Take em out back and smack em behind the ear with a 9mm..They are combatants not wearing a recognized uniform of a country at war as classified by the Geneva convention..kill the MFER`S..case closed

[ January 03, 2006, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Timberghozt ]

--------------------
http://www.handloadersbench.com

Posts: 48 | From: Salado, Texas | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters