The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » NASA...elaborate please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NASA...elaborate please
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2006 02:01 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, I read your commentary over on the PredatorAmateurs.com site, in the political section. You articulated my thoughts to a "T", concerning the eventual use of a nuke with Iran. Like tohear your thoughts about whether the big one will be dropped by the USA, or the Israelis?
That situation is getting more tense by the day, just seems something is gonna blow....and sooner rather than later?

Posts: 1631 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Knows what it's all about
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 08:48 AM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Israel already has tactical nukes, and probably won't hesitate to use them. They have already threatened "Doomsday" if Tel Aviv is attacked. The U.S. is too PC to drop a nuke on Iran. Iran is probably receiving long range tac nukes from Russia as we speak. Iran’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has already publically declared his wish that Israel should be “Wiped off the map”. Lebanon and Syria are the pawns in this game and Iran won't hesitate to sacrifice either to get a foot up on the world stage. Just how far the U.S. will go to support Israel, I'm not sure. This administration is gun-shy, for sure.

[ July 20, 2006, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: NASA ]

Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2006 07:50 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Lebanon and Syria are the pawns in this game and Iran won't hesitate to sacrifice either to get a foot up on the world stage.
Please elaborote more! [Wink] Thanks.

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2006 01:49 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Loco,

Syria and lebanon,. and the situation going on there, is a distraction for the world so we take our eyes off the fact that Iran is working to acquire and use a nuclear weapon. That's what a lot of people think.

Now, the make things even more "dicey", Iran said that they'd offer their response to demands that they stopp their nuclear ambitions in late August. See my other post. Also, Mars will be as close as ever in that same week and the prohecies say that the moon will burn as red as blood. Are your spider senses all tingly yet?

God pray that it doesn't, but I feel in my gut that the situation in Iran will get far worse before it ever gets better. Could Iran have a nuke already? Could they be planning to use it on Isreal on August 22? Could they be pulling the Israeli military into the trap (central Lebanon) as we "speak", then once there, blow them all away, leaving Isreal vulnerable and exposed? The big question is how far are we willing to go to protect the American way of life? Are we willing to vaporize an entire nation to show the rest of the world that we will not be tread upon? It takes balls to work so hard to acquire a nuke to the irritation of a nation that has more than they know what to do with. Either that, or you have to be nuts. And one other thing, they're finding connections to surmise that Russia and China may be underwriting all being done by Iran - our enemies are gelling, dude. Sometimes, anymore, I think it best to just ignore the news and plant flowers or something.

[ August 11, 2006, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Joe Manes
Member # 686

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2006 12:08 AM      Profile for Joe Manes   Email Joe Manes         Edit/Delete Post 
Nasa

There is no doubt that Russia would supply Iran with obsolete military gear, they have been doing that for a while now.

But I just dont see Russia supplying Iran with a nuke.

Russia has far more to worry about from a nuclear Iran than Israel or the US; simple proximity dictates that.

The Russians may not be America's biggest ally, but they are not stupid, and they do seem to have a sense of self-interest.

Posts: 31 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2006 01:54 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Tack, the US is quite busy monitoring air and ground traffic into and out of Iraq. Actually, the loading and unloading of this freight. This resulted in a recent Iranian arms shipment being diverted back to Iran and unloaded before proceding to it's original destination. The question is, how did they know they were being tracked? [Confused]
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2006 07:01 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Um Gee, could it have been the US Media who tipped them off?

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2006 10:49 AM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not a NY Times subscriber, so I probably missed that headline. Whoever is leaking this classified info to the media needs to be publically hanged.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters