The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Bush Went to Vietnam afterall

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bush Went to Vietnam afterall
Buffalobob
Knows what it's all about
Member # 825

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2006 05:47 PM      Profile for Buffalobob   Email Buffalobob         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess the U.S. Postal Service was just slow in delivering his reassingment orders from the Alabama Air national Guard to RVN.

W in the Nam

Posts: 90 | From: Potomac River | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Buffalobob
Member # 825

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2006 05:59 PM      Profile for Buffalobob   Email Buffalobob         Edit/Delete Post 
Well Damn. They have changed the welcoming committee and ceremony. No more green tracers.

That was not how they welcomed me.

-

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2006 06:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
...or Slick Willy either, as I recall? Of course, Al Gore served, if you can call it that?

Then, there was the Purple Hearted, Silver Stared, Swift Boat Vet and distinguished liar. After his brief and exciting tour, the bastard came home and really supported those troops, did he not? Oh yeah. America really should praise him for going to Viet Nam when he did. Me, and others, will never forget his "patriotism".

Shit, we can play this game for a while. Your turn. What else you got?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Buffalobob
Member # 825

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2006 07:27 PM      Profile for Buffalobob   Email Buffalobob         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if his itinerary in Hanoi will include a stop by the AntiAircraft site where Jane Fonda's picture was taken.
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted November 18, 2006 10:59 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
So are you pissed that Bush didn't serve in Vietnam and you did,or that Bush didn't serve in Vietnam and you did and He was elected President of the U.S.A and you weren't.LOL
Posts: 1614 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rob
Member # 75

Icon 14 posted November 18, 2006 12:43 PM      Profile for Rob   Email Rob         Edit/Delete Post 
Ronald Reagan remained stateside during WWII...but he did make movies about being in the war lol.

--------------------
"Where did all these #$%^&* Indians come from?" Gen. George Armstrong Custer

Posts: 224 | From: Clancy Montana | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Buffalobob
Member # 825

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2006 05:38 AM      Profile for Buffalobob   Email Buffalobob         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is Jane manning a North Vietnamese Antiaircraft gun waiting on W. She got tired of waiting on him and went home and made the movie Cat Ballou in which the horse won an Oscar IIRC.

-

-

Joe Manes
Member # 686

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2006 06:42 PM      Profile for Joe Manes   Email Joe Manes         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob,
First thank you for your service to our country.

Second, you are so full of it its scary.

The reality of it is there are a LOT of folks that make the military run, Many serve stateside, many, like our president, receive specialized training that takes long periods to complete.

Its a big organization, every person plays a role in victory.

Bush didnt hide in England. He was learning to fly fighters.

Posts: 31 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2006 08:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
BuffaloBob, your old girl friend is tracking you down. She wants to send your sons to college on your dime.

-

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Buffalobob
Member # 825

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2006 12:20 PM      Profile for Buffalobob   Email Buffalobob         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Thanksgiving Leonard.

That picture looks reamarkalby like the Hooch Maid who cleaned the Officers Hooch at the Brigade firebase near Da Nang. She is probably rich because I got so drunk the night before a mission and we had an early morning CA and I forgot and left my bildfold behind with two months salary in it. Of course as you will remember the military didn't pay real well. I suspect she got about $400.00. That is why she is smiling.

I couldn't think of anything real funny to post with this picture of W in front of the portrait of Ho chi Minh.

-

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2006 12:35 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
No more green tracers.

That was not how they welcomed me.

That's pretty much the same welcome I'd give you after listening to your opinion. I'm just saying...

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2006 04:40 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Cdog;
No.....No.....No.....!!

We need posters like Buff-Bob to remind us just how screwed up the left really is. It's to easy to assume that everyone has common sense and thinks like we do.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2006 05:24 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
You're right, Kokopelli. Fotunately, the world is already full of people that show me every day just how right I really am.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2006 05:29 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Pelosis doing a pretty good job of reminding us. I had to laugh. Her first two nominations. One crooked business man and one crooked impeached judge. Cant they do any better than that? I mean come on. I know they are demoRATS, but hell, they gotta have one without a felony conviction or previous impeachment. Dont they? [Roll Eyes]

Im likin this pullout talk too. I hope they do. Bring all troops home, now. I wanna see demoRAT blood run deep in the streets in two years when all hell breaks loose and blows right up in their sour kissers.

Its actually kinda nice to not have to defend the right side to the wrong side whiners for a change. Let them step on their own tiny dicks. If I were Bush, I would stand back and let them have their head. We stood two terms of Slick, we can stand a half term of these clowns. Maybe then Americans will be fully awake and never elect the worthless bastards again.

As for BBob, I just dont understand him. Someone with that impressive of a record turning libby? Im sorry, but that erases alot, if not all, of the respect I could have had for him. Gotta be a screw loose somewhere.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2006 06:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Take it easy on BBob. He's our very own Alan Colmes, really makes the rest of us look intelligent. Just shake your head and feel sorry for him. Oh yeah, he's not too worried that the Dems will go after our guns. Anybody believe that?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2006 07:11 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Hannity and Colmes. A-Typical of the GOP-DemoRAT parties.

Hannity is a decent, business like, intelligent person who has alot of common sense.

Then you got Colmes. A weasel lookin, pin headed, whining, sniffling, finger pointing little dipshit that really represents what his party is all about.

I love that show. Them and Bill O'Reilly. Two of my favorite shows that I hardly ever miss, if Im around a TV that is. I also like Neal Cavuto, Shepard Smith and Jane Skinner in the afternoons if Im around the office/house. Not as political, but best news on TV.

I have a buddy that always watched CNN while working. I got him on FOX and he, like most others in the world, couldnt believe how much of a breath of fresh air they are compared to Libby Central on CNN. That and we are actually doing well both here and abroad. Something you would never hear on that other sniveling network.

Oh, as for the guns? I have been wanting a AR and a Barrett. Better get em quick. Anyone that doesnt think the Brady Bunch wont be back soon is dreaming. Is that ok Bob? Do the evil black guns need to be banned so evil people like me cant play with them? [Roll Eyes] [Mad]

[ November 23, 2006, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Andy L ]

--------------------
Andy

Buffalobob
Member # 825

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2006 05:58 AM      Profile for Buffalobob   Email Buffalobob         Edit/Delete Post 
Did everyone have a nice Thanksgiving?

I am all out of jokes here on this side of the screen.

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2006 08:01 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I did Bob, thanks. Hope you did too.

Im not joking either. I meant every word I said. Your not out of jokes though. Im sure Pelosi and crew will have plenty more jokes as nominations go on. Your whole party is a joke. There is an endless supply of "conservative democrats", that term is a joke in itself. Thats a strange term that cant exist. Kinda like "Jumbo Shrimp". Ya know?

Pelosi had a good joke right off though. Saying she was going to make this the most honorable and honest congress ever. Then nominated a convict and an impeached judge right off the bat. Two big time crooks. Not to mention Charlie Rangle. You can look at that guy and see he has no good intentions for this country before he even speaks.

Could be the best jokes of the year, so far. Shes not done, it could get funnier. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Andy

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2006 10:56 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
BuffBob; I had a very nice holiday, thank you for asking. Even though I've caught a 'bug' and can't get warm it was a good day in part because rough men (and women) stand ready to protect my country's borders from near and afar. A huge THANX to them.

Andy; Not to worry.
Every time Pelosi opens her mouth, it's another G.O.P. vote in '08. It shouldn't be to long now before that trio of split tails, Di-Fi, Babs Boxer & angry girly man, Henry Waxman decide that they need some attention also. It's hard to imagine what that bunch will dream up, but if you want something that goes bang bang bang you better get it while the gettin's still good.

And then there's good ol' Charlie Rangle. What a moron. On one hand, his party wants to run from Iraq faster than an eight legged coyote. On the other hand, after his party passed all of those 'men & women are equal - feel good laws' Charlie wants to bring back the draft.

"Uh, Mr. Rangle; do you mean to tell us that you want to bring back a draft based on gender discrimination?"

I don't think so, Super Fly.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters