The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Rangel/Kerry?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rangel/Kerry?
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2006 04:20 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey BBob, maybe you outta talk to your party members and get this ticket going. All the anti military demorats outta like these two on a presidential ticket.

Anybody hear about Charlie Rangels comments yesterday? I was watching FOX News this morning and appearantly he was on a panel yesterday and pretty much echoed Kerrys thoughts about soldiers. He said that we have to have a draft. Any young person that thinks they have a chance at being successful at all will not serve in the military voluntarily.

Is that pretty much the demorat take on the military Bob? Since your our resident monkey, Im mean liberal, is that representative of all your views? I mean your last presidential candidate and now your ways and means senate leader have both expressed those views. One would have to conclude that demorats think the military is composed completely of bumbling idiots. Am I right?

Good ole Charlie. First its who the hell wants to live in Mississippi and now its no intelligence in our military.

What next?

Oh, they were also discussing a Clinton/Gore ticket. What a peach that would be, huh? Poor ole Al. Always the bridesmaid.... Invent the internet and whaddayaget?

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2006 08:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Andy, Bob needs our pity more than scorn, if he is to ever see the light.

On second thought, that won't happen in this lifetime. All because he went to some elite eastern school and majored in liberalism and the Church of the U.N. Like Kerry. Like Kennedy.

Like George Clooney and Barbra Strisand. Like Pilosi....god, throw me up with a spoon!

Quick, revoke their citizenship before they give amnesty to illegals!

Let's see? What to do first? Raise taxes, take away our Second Ammendment, or maybe raise the minimum wage so those poor emigrants can prosper at the expense of the people that made this country what it is today.

(read, those of us, of European decent, and Loco, of course)

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31531 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Buffalobob
Knows what it's all about
Member # 825

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 01:34 PM      Profile for Buffalobob   Email Buffalobob         Edit/Delete Post 
My family always serves. I think it is the duty of every person to serve in some way. If they cannot handle military service then there should be some civilian service similar to the peace corp. We live in a great nation and the citizens should be grateful and repay it with a few years of service.

It is well known that the University of Alabama is the intellectual center of liberalism for the North American continent. The chief liberal professor was named Paul Bear Bryant. They just fired Mike Shula for not being liberal enough.

Posts: 90 | From: Potomac River | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Outdoor Tripp
Knows what it's all about
Member # 619

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 05:44 PM      Profile for The Outdoor Tripp   Author's Homepage   Email The Outdoor Tripp         Edit/Delete Post 
I pray the closest Kerry gets to the White House is on a visitor's tour.

If not, I'm moving out of the country, or to California, which ever's closer.

--------------------
The Outdoor Tripp
www.theoutdoortripp.com
"All great truths begin as blasphemies."

Posts: 805 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters