The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Are we in trouble or what?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are we in trouble or what?
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2008 05:26 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
This has been building for a long time, and it has been really coming to a head with this election. I've totally lost confidence in the American people.

When Al Franken can almost get a senate seat, I've lost hope. Just wait, he still may win in the automatic recount. This guy should have gotten 9 votes max. He should have gotten only 1 vote from himself and a few from his friends.

When the main stream press is so biased against anyone except the CHOOSEN ONE, I lose hope. The way they went after Palin is terrible. The New York Post did a very nice article about Michelle Obama. The New York Post wrote a seething article about Cindy McCain. Americans need to stop watching CBS, NBC, CNN etc. Americans need to drop their new paper subscriptions to the left wing newspapers. We need to demand fair reporting instead of this slanted propaganda we get shoved down our thoat. I know this isn't going to happen so I lose hope.

Some source from McCain's campain org is now degrading Palin while remaining an anonomous source. If true, this guy is a complete coward. If not true, we have a reporter making up news to degrade Palin.

Barney (Fag)Frank and Chris Dodd protected Fanny and Freddy right up until they have destroyed not just the American Economy, but Europes too. Then they have the gall to go on TV and use the opportunity to push for more regulation on Wall Street. It was a Congress filled with Fags and Dodds that caused this mess. Now they want to save us from Wall Street. May God help us with congress getting control of Wall Street and the Automakers.

Obama won the election. Need I say more: This country is in trouble.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2008 06:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
How about this gem?

Subject: How would you pronounce this childs name

OKAY. How would you pronounce this child's name: 'Le-a'???

Leah?? NO
Lee - A?? NOPE
Lay - a?? NO
Lei?? Guess Again.

It's pronounced 'Ledasha' Yes...you read it right.

This child attends a school in Livingston Parish, LA. Her mother is irate because everyone is getting her name wrong. SO, if you see something come across your desk like this please remember to pronounce it correctly. When the mother was asked about the pronunciation of the name, she said 'the dash don't be silent.'

And we will allow this person to vote.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31478 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pilgrim on Earth
Knows what it's all about
Member # 314

Icon 1 posted November 18, 2008 08:06 AM      Profile for Pilgrim on Earth   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man! I need screen cleaner, Leonard! Thanks for the belly laugh...pathetic, but hilarious.
Posts: 54 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters