The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Does anybody use... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Does anybody use...
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2005 04:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You got a fair trial from a stellar crowd of experts as you will ever hope to see, if been there and done that, means anything? I don't think they all knew who made the call? You are a little too paranoid these days. Just be glad Lance wasn't there. [Smile]

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31509 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2005 07:29 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
"You got a fair trial from a stellar crowd of experts as you will ever hope to see".

I guess I can't ask for any better than that.

But is it actually paranoid, for me to believe I'd be the brunt of a few jokes or jabs, at the campout? Why not about my calls?
I probably just picked the wrong time, and subject, where I was being made fun of, eh? [Wink]

It's too bad (if) they weren't able to test some of my other work.
Either way, objectively or with predjudice, I'd rather be judged on my best work not my worst.

I am left really wondering about this call, which one it is, of what style/generation, lexan mylar or polyvinyl reed, whether it's still in the same condition as when it left here, has the sound reed been damaged (possibly from the dimple in the top reed), who it was made for, how much did they pay for it?
Talk about makin' a guy feel paranoid. [Razz]

If you want to fix it, go for it. Do you need any reed materials?

If it does or doesn't fix, I'll step up now and offer to replace the thing.
I have warrantied a call chewed up by a dog, and one lost in the woods, why not one that didn't work right in the first place?

At least with Lance, I know he hates me, there's no guessing on my part.
Most of the rest of you... I dunno, from day to day, where I stand.

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
timbertoes
Knows what it's all about
Member # 604

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2005 07:40 PM      Profile for timbertoes   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
just wanted to say that my willketchum call broke, cause my truck has a small glovebox, and I am 99.999763% sure I broke it myself....

I sure understand about early designs and trials.

Up until about 4 weeks ago, I had no good places to call, to test my calls. and surprise, the ones I sent out for testing or sold, I rarely get any feedback.

tonight I was on the phone with a new customer, with a completed "#2" toneboard in it, and you know as I played the call for him, I just up and said "let me make another one". LOL.

Because I had been field testing, succesfully with my "#1" toneboard ( you have one Krusty), and I just knew I owed the new customer the best I thought I had.

Interestingly, the "#2" toneboard makes for a pretty decent Howler and Barker. If i knew what I had made at the time, I should just called it a howler. But hey, thats me, "Mr. Learning all the time." I like to Bark and Howl, but I dont know how to do it in a manner that gets the coyote coming in. time will tell. Every stand that does not produce, I end it with Barks and Howls, to see what happens.

I recall thinking that RASP was the key. I dont particularly think that anymore!! the #2 toneboard has so much rasp capability, some people told me it did Buck grunts. HMMMMM.

Well being a newbie at call making should give you old hands a good laugh, and heck I like that too.

all I can say is, calling wild animals is very very "cool".

Posts: 20 | From: Van Alstyne, TX | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
scruffy
Member # 725

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 06:30 AM      Profile for scruffy           Edit/Delete Post 
Krusty, I don't have any of your calls, but I do have a pack of reed material you sent me. This fall has been crazy and I haven't used it yet, the stump I had big plans for was a bust. However, the low temps are dropping in the teens tonight through the rest of the week so I'll be in the basement keeping the wood burner well fed and will cut a chunk off a piece of firewood (walnut, oak, hedge, locust) and try making a call or two. I don't have a lathe so I'll be using the dremel. Initially I plan to model/dimention the tone board similar to the "2b1" tone boards of which I have one to measure and go from there. My antler call I made was dementioned after the tallyho and came out really nice, so I'll continue with modelling after an established call until I know what I'm doing.

When I get the new wood call done I'll post some pics. The smell of oak dust has to be better than antler dust!!! [Wink] I plan to make it a "working call", nothing fancy, oil finish in and out, likely a matte appearance. Once the first one is done who knows where it will go from there.

edit, actually, I have a few closed reed calls I don't use, maybe I'll make a closed reed call first to complement my open reed antler call. Hmmmm. The wheels in my head are turning, LOL....

later,
scruffy

[ November 30, 2005, 06:45 AM: Message edited by: scruffy ]

--------------------
Git R Done

Posts: 361 | From: south central Iowa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 07:54 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Krusty,

I wasnt implying that your calls arent workhorses... I know that guns and calls can be pretty and functional at the same time. Two of the rifles I had built and still use are not pretty though. I built a 223AI that started life as a Rem 700ADL in 222. After using that action, screwing on a sporter weight 223AI bbl, a synthetic stock and box off a 700 BDL, truing, pillar bedding and a good trigger job, I got a semi-custom workhorse that is probably the best coyote calling gun I have ever or will ever have. Since all the parts were left over used stuff, even the bbl, its not pretty or what most folks want, but it is a shooter for a sporter weight, light, fast handling and kills coyotes wonderfully with minimal pelt damage, loaded with 52gr Amax and some H335, for a 22 cal anyway. I played with the 17Rem and now have a 204 Ruger too, both fine rounds, but Im not sure theres anything better than that 223AI from my experience with many calibers. Thats my opinion, not one formed by anyone.

I also wanted a deer rifle, just for whitetail deer. I bought a 25-06, matte finshed, sporter weight, synthetic stock, Rem 700ADL on sale for just over $300 new. Took it to the smith, had it Ackly Improved, trued the action (yeah, it was off out of the factory), did a trigger job, pillar bedded it and its one of the finest, light, easy handling deer rifles I could think of. Again nothing fancy. But its damn sure a fine deer rifle.

Same with my calls. I used a WR Predation. I know there are alot of nicer calls with better features, but for a MP3 call, its been reliable, clear sounding (after I got rid of their sounds and got my own), plenty of volume and does a fantastic job for a weekender like me and not over priced. I got some decent mouth calls, such as a Red Desert Howler, a Weems Replica, that handy little JS plastic call with the button you bite on and a few others. Nothing custom, but all good producers.

Now maybe you know more of what I was meaning. Sorry for the long post, but I havent had time to post anything for quite a while and guess I jumped on the chance. LOL.

I would like a good single open reed thats fairly easy to use. Easy to move up and down the reed to change pitches. Maybe be able to do some barks as well as distress. As for the wood, I honestly dont know enough about wood to make an intelligent decision.

Use your imagination, Im actually, contrary to popular belief, very easy to get along with. Shoot me an idea and a price and Ill say yea or nay. Cant get much simpler than that.

Thanks
Andy

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 05:04 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm, for what ever reason, I still don't have a KK call in my collection. So, KK, if you'd be up for it, I'd trade ya.

I haven't gotten a lot of feed back on my calls either. I guess I figure it as a "No news is good news" kind of thing!

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 07:55 PM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll give you some feed back [Smile]

That little horn call is the darndest thing. It looks just perfect and the sound is really loud for a small call. I am going to put it to the test here in a week or so when the deer hunters go home.

Honestly it is the neatest little call. I have no idea how you do what you do with that horn, but it sure works.

Thanks again [Smile]

Al

--------------------
The On Line Resource For Custom Call Makers

THO Game Calls

Posts: 266 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 10:23 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Scruffy,

The smell of antler being worked makes me wanna puke. [Smile]
Some woods aren't much better either, some are.

But even the hardest of hardwoods is a piece of cake to work, compared to antler.

Andy,

My apologies, I didn't mean to say you thought anything of my work.
You haven't seen or tested it firsthand (to my knowledge), so even if you had implied that, it would have carried no weight with me.
At the time I posted that, I thought Leonard had made that implication.

Dude, you took a perfectly good Duece and made some kinda... hopped-up 2-freakin'-23... [Eek!] dang!?! (tongue in cheek)

Hey, what'd you do with the take-off barrel?

I don't understand why your rifles, which sound well built, and fully functional, wouldn't be beautiful?
I see (poetic, philisophical, and astetic) beauty in that "ultimate functionality".

After all beauty is, as beauty does.

You never need apologize to me, for a long post, I have written some of the "windiest and wordiest of novellas" myself.
Sometimes that's what it takes, to get your point across.

Sounds like what you'd like, is what I used to call an "Ultra-Mag Howler". That's what the first picture of the zebrawood calls is.
If you'd like a larger, or smaller, or just different call, lemme know... that IS why they call them custom calls, and I get a lot of enjoyment/pride from making exactly what you pictured.

Apperantly I am not up on "popular belief", and I tend to like everybody anyways (unless they REALLY don't want me to).

I'll dig around in my wood boxes, and see which piece wants to go to your house, then I'll try to find the call hiding inside. [Wink]

TR,

Yeah, I'm not sure the exact reason why either, but everytime we try to set up a deal, it falls through.

Like Al, from the first time I saw one, your lil cow tip calls have totally captivated me.
I am not going to let the chance slip by, this time.
Dealio... you're on the list!

I don't want to get too far out ahead of myself, this is quite a few orders for me.
I'll get in touch with you, by e-mail, for the rest of the negotiations.

Al,

Nice to see you, sir. [Smile]

Krusty  -

P.S. I don't want anybody to send me anything, until they recieve their call, the scheduling for "the big change" in my life has been bumped up a month or more sooner.
If I should "drop of the radar" for awhile, I don't want to be left owing anybody, for anything.

[ November 30, 2005, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Krustyklimber ]

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 6 posted December 01, 2005 04:07 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Krusty....

They arent hideous rifles. Just not pretty. Synthetic, matte, scratches, wear marks on the little gun, stuff like that. Not exotic wood and stainless. Not heavy bbl, which everyone seems to think is the only ones that will shoot. Which btw, may be true for bench guns, but suck in the field, IMHO.

Anyway, that call sounds fine. Im gonna be gone a few days and may or may not be checkin in. At least I think Im gonna be gone. I never know from one minute to the next it seems. Supposed to be going to Boise ID after a guy. If you wanna shoot me a price, plaughlin001@charter.net will get me personally. I should be able to get laptop service from time to time at the least.

Thanks again.

Andy

PS, I imagine that 222 bbl is still at the gunsmiths. But, I doubt you want it. I got it on a bond and took it up and after close inspection, he said it was "alligatored". The stock was junk. But the action was good and I only allowed the guy $150 on the thing and it had a good, old, Leupold 6x on top. He had a used 223bbl that he said was a shooter, had some wear marks, but a shooter. He also had the BDL stock and box out of another one he tore down for a pretty rifle. So, I had him ream out the 223 bbl to AI, use my action, use the stock he had laying there and the box to make it BDL and put it together.

Not exactly the way most "custom" rifles come together or look. But its damn sure a fine shooter.

[ December 01, 2005, 04:59 AM: Message edited by: Andy L ]

--------------------
Andy

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2005 04:51 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhhh geeee Al, blush blush!! That little call you got was nothin' to make! [Wink] [Big Grin]

KK, let me know what you'd like to have, open reed, enclosed reed, la-de-dah.....give me an idea anyways!

--------------------

TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2005 07:29 PM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
That'll cost you 20 busks and a 6 pack [Smile]

I may be easy but I aint cheap.

Al

--------------------

THO Game Calls

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2005 05:31 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
chex in the mail!

--------------------

NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2005 04:55 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
I have at least one call made by the guys in this thread. Every one of them looks and works perfectly. Except one. A very old one. I even took it over to TR's to see if he could get it to work. Changed out reeds and nothing seemed to work. But I won't toss this call for anything. It's just too beautiful to look at. It's one of Krusty's very early models. I sent him a check for $30 for it and never took him up on his "refund" when it didn't work as advertised. That's because I felt it's artistic value wasn't diminished at all. It is simply doomed to a life on the shelf instead of hanging on my lanyard. That's my Krusty Krier story.
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2005 06:17 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
NASA,

Your choice... $30 or a new call? [Smile]

My records show you purchased three calls, seperately, for $20 each, and that you were pretty well satisfied with each of them.
(*I could be mistaken, but why bother quibbling over $10... $30 it is)

Look inside the bell, (some of) my early calls had a number pencilled in, then sealed over.
If I am not mistaken one of them should be D7 and another D10 (the seventh and tenth distress calls I ever made).

If there is a problem with one of them, I'd bet it is a "decreasing radius" on the toneboard.
In other words it starts out pretty flat at the backstop, curving slowly down towards the tip, getting "tighter" as it goes, not staying a constant arc.

Anyone who bought one of my early calls (one with a tapered bell (inside), not a "one stepped chamber") can send me a copy of the cancelled check or the money order reciept along with a phot/description of the call, and I'll refund your money.
If you send back the call, I'll send you a "new generation" one, of your choosing.

Krusty  -

P.S. NASA, Since you value the non-functional call as folk art you can keep it, you're entitled to a refund or replacement either way.

--------------------

NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2005 06:59 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Krusty, I'm not the meticulous record keeper you are, after all it was at least 4-5 years ago. I WAG's the price, only remembering ballpark at best. That piece of wood is an artwork, to me. I won't give it up for anything. I don't want any money back either. Afterall, I've had it for 5 years, lol.

I have one with simply a "K" inside the barrel. It has begun to loose the high end notes. Undoubtly, I've worn out the reed. The problem call is marked with "KK1" inside the barrel. If I had another, it must have gotten lost in the field over the years. I take a fanny pac with about 10 calls, then pick the best 3 for the stand to wear around my neck. In a days calling, I may go through all 10, depending on the area.

This wasn't a criticism Jeff, just a response to your question in the begining of the thread.

Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2005 09:54 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
NASA,

I only kept really good records at the beginning.

The call marked KK1 would be the second distress call I ever made (I still have the first one).
To the best of my recollection/records, I started making calls around May of 2003, so you have had them awhile. [Big Grin]

The call with the "dead" reeds can be handled one of a few ways.
You can send me the call, I'll re-install a set of reeds on it (make any other improvements it/I cannot live without), and send it back. Turn-around time on something like this is usually around 7-10 days (or faster).
I could send you reed materials, and talk you through the process yourself.
Or like I said before, I'd most rather just replace the call because there's too many design featues (on the early calls) which have been greatly improved or added (and you can set it on the shelf with your other artwork).

Sorry to hear you lost one, but stuff happens, eh? None of the three had provisions for a lanyard, so it did make them easier to loose. [Frown]

I never thought you were being critical, in a negative way, and I do appreciate the feedback (no matter how many years down the road).

Say the word, and I'd be glad to warranty all three of em.

Krusty  -

--------------------

NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2005 12:12 AM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Quote, "I haven't gotten a lot of feed back on my calls either." TR, you know how I feel about your calls. [Razz]

Krusty, I think I still have your number. I'll call you.

[ December 04, 2005, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: NASA ]

Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2005 07:10 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
hey krusty,

May I still???? I'd feel honorified. I've been out of town for a week So I just now read your offer. Please me your email or phone number. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. [Smile]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2005 07:50 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Locohead,

Yes you may.

For the longest time I tried to give you a call, I'd be just as honorfied.
In fact, as each of the critters get's their huntin' license (or gets of huntin' age if'n that's all they needs), I'll make thems what wants one, a call too. [Smile]

As soon as you asked about zebrawood, the lil call I have started said it wanted to live at your house. [Wink]

I'll let you know when I need your shipping address.

TR,

I haven't forgotten you, I just have been racking my brain trying to pick which of your calls I want. There's so many good choices, and reasons why each choice would be an asset to my bag of calls.

You got any idea what you want?  -

Krusty  -

--------------------

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2005 08:34 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
An open reed call made from wood with a KK and date marked on it somewhere would be just fine!! [Big Grin] I like a sound something like Tally Ho or Thumper, not necassarily great for coyote sounds, more for distress sounds, like a jack in distress!! I'm easy!

NASA, I know you've got a soft spot for my calls, or ya just need to learn to say "enough already" [Razz]

[ December 05, 2005, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: TRnCO ]

--------------------

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2005 08:53 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Krusty,
The one in the pic looks great to me. Just make one up when you got time and please put your name, intials or whatever you do on it, in case I want to get more custom calls, and let me know.

Lookin forward to it and thanks in advance.

Andy

--------------------
Andy

Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2005 11:30 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I have been workin' on calls when I can, I've got a lot of iron in the fire right now though.

LionHo,

Your call is well under way, since you were first to inquire, I doubt I'll beat Santa to your house but I do hope to beat the New Year.

Ya know it figures, since you guys mentioned the Pee wee I have not been able to find one anywhere (it's been a long time since I test drove one).

Locohead,

I have your call pretty much done, a bit of tuning on the reed and toneboard (Leonard's comment about "properly field testing" them has me a bit on edge, and I am probably being hyper-critical now), and the finish.

Both of the calls I pictured in this thread have a hand rubbed teak oil finish, without a "protective" topcoat.
These, like a rifle, will require a wipe down with oil once a year or so.
Or if you'd like I can go over it with a coat of polyurethane.
It's your call, so, you make the call. [Wink]

I'll need your shipping info. krustykriers@yahoo.com

TR,

I have a call here that you might like, someday I'll have to keep a nice call for myself (and had planned to with this one), but I can always make myself another one (I always say that, but never do [Smile] ).

It's a call I posted before;

-

-

It's a spalted rhododendron wood call, with a hand rubbed teak oil finish, and a double stacked Lexan reedset.

If you want it, let me know, I'll see if I can't put some form of chicken scratch on it, to show I made it for you.

Norm,

Have you found any mesquite? I do have a piece of Texas mequite, but I liked the stuff I got from Arizona more.

Leonard,

I guess you aren't going to tell me what this "mystery call" is?

I've been racking my brain, trying to figure just which call or calls I didn't thoroughly test, or wasn't fully satisfied with the results of.

There's a few, and maybe product recall is in order? Cal, Keekee, Vic, and one local guy, all have a call I wasn't fully thrilled with when it left here. I'd gladly pay for shipping, both ways, for an opportunity to make it right.

I probably should make an apology too. I didn't really even know who was at this campout (or around at that particular moment), when I made my comment.
I usually have the facts in hand, when I go off.
I was also mistaken on who "Tom" was, and once I figured out it wasn't NASA it narrowed down the list of calls it could be (by three).

Who is Tom (that was at the campout)?

For a long time, my final quality control measure was to hand my nephew (he was 5 when he got the job) a call, and see if he could run up and down the scales with it.
"So easy a child can use it" I'd say, and wash it up for shipping.
He wasn't always around, and still hasn't mastered testing howlers, so it isn't a 100% effective method.

Krusty  -

--------------------

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2005 08:43 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
That call looks real good from a distance Krusty, so put my name on it, or better yet, put your name on it with a date and you still need to let me know what design and sound you'd like from me in trade!! I've got a few calls that are finished, BUT if none of them suite you, I can and will build one that will! Thanks!

--------------------

Krustyklimber
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2005 06:48 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
TR,

I'll put "Krusty Kriers 2005" inside the bell chamber, and send it your way.
Do me a favor, and save me the trouble of digging around to find your shipping address, e-mail it to me again, please?

Should I add any reed materials to the package? I've got some .020" lexan, and polyvinyl, now (and plenty of what I ordinarily stock). [Wink]

When you get this call, and decide if it looks good enough (from 2000 miles closer), just pick out the call you think "wants to live at my house" and send it.

There's no way I could ever actually choose just one, anyways, and I know I'd be more than happy with whatever I get. [Big Grin]

Krusty  -

--------------------

TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2005 10:20 PM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to wonder if the wooden toneboards on your calls are not usceptible to warping or otherwise deforming with use. Even dry wood soaked in water will expand and then contract. I wonder if heavy use, or storage in certain places can have an effect on them?

If that happened, the call would be toast.

An other thing to consider, is if the wood was not completely dry when you made the call, it also could have deformed the toneboard.

I would not be too hard on myself Krusty. I doubt the call left your shop in poor condition. Lots can happen to a call. The mere fact that you offer to fix it at your cost is testiment to you commitment to the end user.

Al
THO Game Calls

[ December 19, 2005, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: TheHuntedOne ]

--------------------

THO Game Calls

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters