The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » No guts, no glory... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: No guts, no glory...
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2008 03:03 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Red, it was good to meet you!!! One thing about the trappers; generally a great bunch of guys no matter where you go.

Krusty, I just got back from the evil gun show. My Gawd, they sell FIREARMS there!!!! Shocking!!!

I did see some inlay work done with Opal. It looked really nice. Not Calif. Bling, but still nice.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7597 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2008 04:46 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Red',

Welcome! I know you've been around a while but I never realized you were the infamous "Red'" related to Krusty! [Smile]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2008 04:50 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Red',

Welcome! I know you've been around a while but I never realized you were the infamous "Red'" related to Krusty! [Smile]

Great looking inlay Krusty! I think you need to do another, then another, then another, and then you'll ber ready! Ready for what? I know this is a new technique for you but you seem to pay a lot of attention to detail and make every attempt nice looking.

It might seem a bit gay giving a compliment for giving a compliment but it was pretty cool of you to speak highly of lonehowl!!!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2008 10:39 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Danny,

I'll give Red a shout, and let him know of your "welcome". [Smile]
He doesn't visit very often, I'm sure his recent posting was sparked from his conversations with Kokopelli at the fur sale, who's company he very much enjoyed.

And, yup, he's my baby brother (and my best friend). [Wink]

In reality, it just comes off as "every attempt" is nicely done, but that's only because I never show my mistakes. [Big Grin]
But "thank you" just the same.

Dude, I'm from Seattle (the other San Fransisco)... you gotta get a lot gayer than that before I'd take notice, or offense.

Since I really believe it, saying that Lonehowl was the man for the job, was easy.

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters