The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Reproduction Call (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Reproduction Call
Melvin
Knows what it's all about
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 05:55 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
You still want two? If so"what color?"

Lonely?Get yourself a good woman.

[ November 28, 2006, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Melvin ]

Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Outdoor Tripp
Member # 619

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 06:01 PM      Profile for The Outdoor Tripp   Author's Homepage   Email The Outdoor Tripp         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I want two.

What color? Please tell me what you've got -- I'm too damned lazy to re-read this thread.

Good woman? What the hell for? I've got a dog and Huntmastersbbs.

--------------------
The Outdoor Tripp
www.theoutdoortripp.com
"All great truths begin as blasphemies."

Posts: 805 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 06:05 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Black-White-Tan
The Outdoor Tripp
Member # 619

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 06:13 PM      Profile for The Outdoor Tripp   Author's Homepage   Email The Outdoor Tripp         Edit/Delete Post 
Melvin,

I would email you and get the particulars but it's too damned fun here and each post is but another step toward PAKMANdom.

Are they the antler replicas you spoke of earlier or did you make them different?

If they are antler replica I'd like whatever color looks natural. If not I'll go for one tan, one black.

--------------------
The Outdoor Tripp
www.theoutdoortripp.com

Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 06:24 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Tell you what.Send me a bottle of whatever you been nippin on and i will send you a couple calls. [Smile]
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 06:45 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll send you a couple tomorrow,if your address is on your web page?
The Outdoor Tripp
Member # 619

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 06:50 PM      Profile for The Outdoor Tripp   Author's Homepage   Email The Outdoor Tripp         Edit/Delete Post 
M-Life,

Email on the way.

--------------------
The Outdoor Tripp
www.theoutdoortripp.com

Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2006 09:10 AM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Alaskan Yoter,Please send me your address again.My e-mail box deleted it this morning. [Mad] Why it takes off the bottom of the page,i don't know.Everything at the top stays there.Thats how i lost your address,it was at the lower part of the page.
Alaskan Yoter
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2006 09:38 PM      Profile for Alaskan Yoter           Edit/Delete Post 
Done deal Melvin, thanks a lot, Todd
Posts: 235 | From: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2006 09:50 AM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
All the calls have been sent out.Each and every call was tuned and cleaned in an anti bacterial wash and rinsed,before i sent them out...Good luck and i hope you kill a lot of critters,using them.

Thank you all
Melvin

PS..If you should need or want an extra reed or band,please contact me.

[ December 04, 2006, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: Melvin ]

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2006 03:34 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Melvin: i got my calls on Saturday. A check is in the mail. Good sounding calls.. Take care and thank you..

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2006 07:49 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
TA17Rem,thank you.Iknow you will do well with them.
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2006 08:55 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry to say,the calls are all sold out,except for a few i'm holding back.There was a couple who have asked'but'not responded yet.If they are no longer interested,then i will put them up for sale.

Almost all my calls were bought by"huntmasters,members."I want to thank all of you,and especially,LB,for letting me post them here.You are a great bunch of guys[not because you bought my calls]but,because your a bunch of PAKIA's. [Big Grin] Be proud-Because you earned it!

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2006 06:33 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Melvin, three calls were here when I returned yesterday. Thank you very much and a special THANKS to SAndy Clause. [Smile]
Terrific little calls. Tyler and I will each have one on our lanyards. Too bad they didn't arrive sooner so that we could use them on the World hunt and not call in a bunch of coyotes with them.
Thanks to both of you. [Smile]

IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2006 06:58 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"Terrific little calls. Tyler and I will each have one on our lanyards."
---------------------------
Oh shucks Higgins, you already have so many calls on there that the ones on the bottom are dragging in the sand.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2006 07:05 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"Lonely?Get yourself a good woman."
-------------------------------------
Do I get a choice of size, shape or national origin?

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2006 10:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, mine was here when I got home, have not even opened the package yet?

Oh shucks! I went and opened it! Melvin, I appreciate your generosity. Thank you very much. Hey, I only asked for one, (your choice of color)... and you sent all three.

Well, you can advertize your goods on Huntmasters any time, and it comes with no strings attached.

Cute little suckers!

If you make some more you won't have any trouble selling them. Sounds good, too!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2006 12:35 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,since,Andy hasn't said anything,i want you to know,he paid for two of those.He wanted to pay for all 3! He is a generous man,so i sent him something special.

Rich H.Thank you.Be sure to tell us all about the hunt.

Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2006 01:26 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Ive been on the run.

I got mine today. Thanks a million Melvin. I havent got to play with them yet, but I see 4 in there. Very nice of you.

Rich, your very welcome.

LB, Merry Christmas, hope you enjoy them as well. Told you that you got friends. [Wink]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2007 07:34 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Melvin,

I got back to the Post Office finally, that's a hell of a nice little call!

I can't believe how versatile it is with the such a wide range of sounds coming out of such a little thing.

I sure appreciate it!

Thanks a million!

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2007 09:34 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Tim,knowing you like the little call is thanks enough.I hope you do well with it [Smile]
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2007 04:21 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Aint those a peach Tim? I love those little calls.

I got a den, like every year, about two hundred yards behind my house. I had the neighbors pissed again the other night, (I hope they dont run me out like they did you Higgins, lol). I heard the male just to the north of the house, barking at my neighbors dog, about midnight. I grabbed my lanyard and headed out there, as I have several times now.

I just repeated everything he did, most a howl wiht a series of barks and a "whine", (I think its the same male as last year Higgins, if that "whine" is a individual dialect as you told me, cause he was making that same noise). Anyway, I grabbed that little black call of Melvins and let go with some puppy yelps and he came from the other side of my neighbors yard, abot 150 yards, to my yard, right now. lol He wasnt over 40 yards at the most.

This went on for quite a while. I was standin out there in the wide open, next to the propane tank, and he didnt care. I love doing that. Bad thing was my neighbors had to work the next day, not to mention my wife and kids school. And, I got two Airedales and a JRT in the house that really got fired up when the puppy squeals started and the coyotes, one was me, lit up in the yard. THe windows were open and they were barking treed. lol I think that fired the coytoe up even more, to be honest with you. Between me making every challenge he did and the puppy yelps and the dogs raisin holy hell, he was FIRED UP!!

Anyhow, great call, great range of sound and very easy to pack around.

Thanks Melvin.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters