The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Mini Caller By Wildlife Tech (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Mini Caller By Wildlife Tech
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2009 10:36 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
The Link Jason posted is about Phill S. who lives about 300 miles north of me and he has good coyote numbers up that way and is a good caller.. Phill hunts mostly at night and calls alot of coyotes in but can't seem to finish the deal once they are in..
They have pletty of pups up there every year so i'm sure Jason could even call one in.. [Razz] [Razz]

[ March 19, 2009, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5063 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jrbhunter
PAYS ATTENsION TO deTAIL
Member # 459

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2009 11:01 AM      Profile for Jrbhunter   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah it looks like he has trouble closing the deal- maybe you should give him some pointers. [Confused] For gods sake you're giving Leonard calling advice now... did you suffer a brain injury that we didn't know about?

That thread I linked is simply "about" dead coyotes... not any person or location. It just so happens, most of the succesful callers posting there are from central and southcentral MN and a couple of them are from the northernmost portions of North Dakota. In other words: your back yard. If you look hard enough you'll find a succesful caller that lives within 30 miles of the IP address you use to login to these forums, how can that be? Hmmm!

According to you, your delimma with calling coyotes has never been about numbers. You've shown us truckloads of coyotes killed from the truck window and pushed woodlots. Are we to believe that you live in the wildlife desert of the Midwest while your neighbors are piling up coyotes like this?

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

The problem with ignorance is, over time- it builds confidence.

EDIT: I forgot we're supposed to dull down our barbed post with smileys.

-

[ March 19, 2009, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Jrbhunter ]

Posts: 615 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2009 11:33 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I was refering to Phill called in and killed stats from last year. This year he is doing a little better..
quote:

Dec 08-March 09
-This season:MN
*Night Sets:36
Yotes called in:12
Yotes killed:5
Fox called in:2
Fox killed:0
*Day time sets:17
Predators called:4
Killed:3
Spot/Stock:2 yotes

It just so happens that most of the pic's are Phill or of a few friends of his. And like i said they live 3 Hrs north of me in the West metro area. Not one of those guys lives with-in a 100 miles of me.. Some of the other pic's are also from North Dakota hunts and one is from a coyote contest held up north where anything goes. (Calling,spot& stalk hunting or drives)
Like i also said they have higher numbers up that way, down here we get a high percetage of kills but we have to put the miles on to do so..

Anyone can go to P.M. and look under the Great white North thread and find most of the pic's you posted and where the hunters are from..
You have been lieing so much you can no longer tell the difference between the two.. [Razz]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2009 12:06 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That last Red is a beauty....

Hey, the guy is trying. Thanks to the WT.
(& waving it around, over his head)

We love ya, Tim!

edit: hey, how come Buker can't kill anything anymore, in Minneesota?

[ March 19, 2009, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2009 12:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, two things that really jar my sensibilities. Using words like "yote" and "song dog", and (in this case) calling a stand, a "set". But, that's just me.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jrbhunter
PAYS ATTENsION TO deTAIL
Member # 459

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2009 12:30 PM      Profile for Jrbhunter   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
TA17 "We get a high percentage of kills"

Could you elaborate on this, because I've understood you to say that in some upteen years of calling you've NEVER called and killed a coyote in the ENTIRE STATE of Minnessota. What exacly are you eluding too here?

TA17 "Not one of those guys lives with-in a 100 miles of me."

-Incorrect.

Would you like to wadger on how many succesful callers we could find in your uncallable 100 mile radius?

-

-

[ March 19, 2009, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Jrbhunter ]

Posts: 615 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2009 12:41 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
As most members know we hunt them here where i live not call. I've called them in in Mn. and just across the bourder, just not with-in a 60 mile radius of where i live..

Youre circle is a little large for a 100 mile radius but go ahead and show us where all these successfull callers are. Not near me thats for sure..

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2009 01:34 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll save you the home-work Jason.. I took a poll last year and here are the results from those that particpated. Look under Great White north thread

Min. Pred. callers.
#52745356 - 01/29/08 12:33 PM

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=29&Number=52745612&Searchpage=1&Main=52745356&Words=TA17Rem&topic=&Search=true#Post52745612

[ March 19, 2009, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2009 08:06 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Jason, where can I get that icon you use? Thats some funny shit right there... [Big Grin]

edit: This is part of the service, Andy
 -

[ March 20, 2009, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2009 09:02 AM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I've even killed animals inside that red circle. Fox, pheasants, coyotes, and a ton of pigeons.
Posts: 646 | From: Midwest | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2009 10:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Now that you mention it, me too!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters