The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Thanks Steve Craig

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks Steve Craig
lupus caninus
Knows what it's all about
Member # 484

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2004 06:16 PM      Profile for lupus caninus   Email lupus caninus         Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, I read a recient artical where you mentioned the WT caller. I had been looking to replace my JS tape deck and so I took the plunge.
I love it. I've never heard better but then again I only came from a JS tape deck.

Thanks

Posts: 16 | From: East TX | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Steve Craig
Lacks Opposable Thumbs/what's up with that?
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2004 06:14 AM      Profile for Steve Craig           Edit/Delete Post 
You are welcome, and thanks for the kind words about the article.
Steve

--------------------
Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 442 | From: Cottonwood,Az, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bud/OR
Knows what it's all about
Member # 450

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2005 10:23 AM      Profile for Bud/OR   Email Bud/OR         Edit/Delete Post 
Steve

I second Lupus's 'thanks' remark. It's the best read on lion calling I've ever seen and I 've been beating the brush for good info for years.

Bud

[ January 17, 2005, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Bud/OR ]

Posts: 51 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters