The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Explorist 200 G.P.S. Any good ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Explorist 200 G.P.S. Any good ?
bajabug
Knows what it's all about
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2008 12:56 AM      Profile for bajabug   Email bajabug         Edit/Delete Post 
Have chance to pick up a "like new Explorist 200" G.P.S. on a good deal. Would like to hear from an experienced GPS user. [Smile]
Posts: 34 | From: Pico Rivera, Ca. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2008 08:18 AM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Bajabug,

A GPS is only as good as the user. [Wink]

The Explorist 200 is a good GPS, and not too complicated.
My dad bought a 300, and it had too many features and was more difficult to operate (for him), so he went back to the 200 he'd hand me downed to my brother.

Depending on how you are going to use it, you might consider adding one of the map reading software programs, which will link your GPS to your home computer.

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
bajabug
Member # 919

Icon 10 posted September 02, 2008 01:37 AM      Profile for bajabug   Email bajabug         Edit/Delete Post 
Krusty,
Thanks for the response regarding the
"Explorist 200". I would also like to "inspire you" to start making calls again.

Posts: 34 | From: Pico Rivera, Ca. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Steve B
Member # 1751

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2008 06:00 PM      Profile for Steve B   Email Steve B         Edit/Delete Post 
Ditto what baja bug said.

Steve

Posts: 32 | From: California | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters