The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » rumor mill

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rumor mill
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 07, 2008 06:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody hear anything about Minaska having problems?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2008 06:42 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard they had a few but should be back on track by now.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Bandit
Knows what it's all about
Member # 960

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2008 08:42 PM      Profile for The Bandit   Author's Homepage   Email The Bandit         Edit/Delete Post 
Everything is going fine Leonard. Thanks Tim!

--------------------
Minaska Outdoors, Inc.

Posts: 49 | From: Lincoln Nebraska | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2008 09:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for dropping in, Bandit.

As you may be aware, I value my independence to say whatever I like. I would not want to be bought or owned by any commercial enterprise, and I choose not to allow banner ads on Huntmasters.

At the same time, everyone should feel free to promote their product(s). Huntmaster's policy is basically "fair and balanced" to borrow a well worn phrase.

Having said that, I want you Borlands to know that I am rooting for you to succeed. I disapprove of the situation over on PMS with Foxpro having much too much influence and (what seems like?) the whole moderating staff on the payroll. I know that the development of hi tech stuff like this can involve a few setbacks and I hope things go smoothly for you, from this point forward.

I didn't start this thread to give you guys flak, but if there are negative things being said out there, your customers deserve to know what's happening. Rather than being totally neutral, I'm actually on your side, but don't tell anyone.

Thanks for responding in a timely fashion. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters