The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Firearms forum   » Glock Pistol Buried for 2 Years / Dug up & Fired (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Glock Pistol Buried for 2 Years / Dug up & Fired
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2011 12:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Jimanez. I knew it wasn't right but didn't give a shit and the spell check was worthless.

Yes, I imagine the Krusty will be here before too long, just in time for shirtsleeves.

By the way, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DAVE! My calling stool and sticks arrived this morning. I would like to mention that shipping those sticks from Canada, in the first place cost me twice as much and required two weeks instead of two days!

Well Wookie collects ecallers and apparently, I collect shooting stools and sticks as I have about four of each?

GH/LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2011 06:16 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Make mine a .357 revolver. Glock schmock. Any auto loader-schmok.
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2011 08:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I could agree with you, snookie. I have some hot 357 loads that would intimidate anyone within moderately close proximity. Fearsome. Sometimes I load five factory equivalent and one of my social loads and hand it to a friend. After the sixth shot they act like the gun just exploded in their hands. Pretty funny, in a sick sort of way.

GH/LB

[ March 26, 2011, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

BJRemLington7
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 06:59 AM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha what a hoot! I can see them holding that shotgun like what the hell just happened.
Posts: 37 | From: Earfth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 12:14 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Yea, cause we all know what a shock it is when you accidentally shoot a 357 round in a shotgun.

You really suck at this troll thing.

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
BJRemLington7
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 01:05 PM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Your the only one around that can make jokes. Last I checked this was a freedom of speech style forum. I can make a joke or two. Their is relief just a mouse click away.
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 01:14 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Gawdammit!!! If you're gonna quote me at least get it right.

Now pay attention...."relief is only one left click away" write it down if you can't remember it.

We should start a thread where everyone could take a guess at which member has disguised himself as t-bags twin. LOL

--------------------
Jason

BJRemLington7
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 01:18 PM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like I have me a genuine stalker. Do you get any hunting done in between flapping your gums? How many animals you took this year? I got 162 so far all hand callin and as a lone hunter.
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 01:32 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
You're out of your league, I only hunt on Tuesday mornings and sundays after 4pm, I shot 195 this year all called with an inhale voice howl and shot with a long bow at 150 yds on windy days. That's not including the ones I shot out the window of my Prius on the way to the stand. I would've shot more but out of sympathy for other local callers I left a couple for them to shoot at too. I also went to Minnesota and shot 76 more one weekend out the window of my truck but I don't count those since it was so easy and I'm such an amazing caller and great shot with traditional archery equipment.

--------------------
Jason

BJRemLington7
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 02:37 PM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Thats an amazing resume. I am duly impressed. The 162 I shot were only the ones I shot in Wednesday's at exactly 12:00 noon on my lunch. Other minutes of the day the number is mind blowing. Somewhere's about 150 of em I stabbed with a KaBar knife affixed to the end of my Lee Enfield.
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 02:38 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Are ewe mocking me?

--------------------
Jason

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 05:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Is he exaggerating? That's within the realm of possibilities for an accomplished caller, ain't it? Same for BJ.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

BJRemLington7
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 05:14 PM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like the only way he gets any coyotes is by beating them over the head with his QWERTY keyboard.
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 07:47 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
i jst telled ya howe many coyotees i shoot

[ March 27, 2011, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: JD ]

--------------------
Jason

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 08:35 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
BTW, I suppose you use an AZERTY keyboard, I kinda had you figured for one of them limp wristed french fellers, but you claim to be a speed typing "geenyus" so I would imagine a DVORAK would be better suited at 16 times faster, what else would a geenyus use.

I,m starting to get a bead on you now.

--------------------
Jason

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 08:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ya had me believing ya, until you came up with the Prius. I don't believe too many country boys are buying those things? You are pegging the bs meter, JD. Must be contagious?

Good hunting. LB

If you have a handle on who BJ is, email me. I'd like to know.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 08:58 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you calling me a liar? If I say I can shoot a coyote out the window of a Prius with a long bow going 60mph after 4pm on a sunday then by Gawd......yea...you got me.

--------------------
Jason

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 09:09 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
LB, send me that IP and we'll see about this mirror site. LOL

--------------------
Jason

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 09:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I get 184.155.61.111 for him. you don't show your email.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2011 09:45 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
That's a long way from Upland.

[ March 28, 2011, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: JD ]

--------------------
Jason

BJRemLington7
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 06:30 AM      Profile for BJRemLington7   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 6'10" and 366 lb's and wobble around like a French Tickler when I'm on a stand. I still bayonet me some 300+ coyotes every month.
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2011 06:47 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Bayonets???? What a wuss!!!!
I just lay on my back in the grass with the caller on my chest. When the coyotee sniffs the caller I spray it in the face with a shot of mist & then chokes 'em to death. It's a more manly way to hunt, don't ye know??

Gee............didn't we discuss this 'First liar doesn't stand a chance' thing already??

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2011 07:07 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I'll sometimes just push an oak tree over and let it land on 'em. It takes practice, patience and brute strength.
IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters