The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Firearms forum   » If you could have only one coyote rifle.. (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: If you could have only one coyote rifle..
coyote whacker
Knows what it's all about
Member # 639

Icon 1 posted October 28, 2008 02:26 PM      Profile for coyote whacker           Edit/Delete Post 
Red rabbitt you need to carry binoc's to every stand that way you can see those coyotes comming from along wyas off, those butt sitters that blend in and as a final point of inspection before I leave any stand is to glass intently for a few minutes!!! I wouldn't call without a decent pair of long range eye's! Becuase mine alone aren't great at 800-1000 yards!

6mm/284 those varmint grenades are a flat base bullet do you know what the BC is rated on those .243 offerings? I would bet a shoulder hit would be ugly with those and some runner coyotes for sure! Tell your friend Nosler just came out with a 95 grain E tip offering for the 6mm/.243 caliber line! I'm thinking a higher BC than those varmint grenades and will hold up better on shoulder hit coyotes? If one needs to use non lead bullets!

--------------------
This is done on my time and my dime. My views may differ from those of others!

Posts: 376 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters