The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Firearms forum   » I fell for a new beauty

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I fell for a new beauty
Cal Taylor
Knows what it's all about
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2005 06:48 AM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
At the local gun shop and a new shipment of Benelli's came in. Low and behold there was a new style M2 with a 21" inch barrel. In camo of course. Wow. It is currently residing in the back seat of my coyote hunting pickup. I am going to order the longer magazine so I can get a couple more rounds in. It is the nicest feeling and pointing shotgun I have ever had.

--------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

FoxPro Field Staff Member

Posts: 1069 | From: Wyoming | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
RanUtah
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2005 07:23 AM      Profile for RanUtah   Email RanUtah         Edit/Delete Post 
Cal, your post is crying out to post a pic of it!
Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2005 07:42 AM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
Way to blow the fur check! 3" Mag 12?
Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2005 08:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
As I read the topic title, I considered two beauties, a firearm of some sort, or a dog. Thank goodness my instincts are still working.

Benelli's sure feel good to me, wish I could afford one.

By the way, since the 10 gauge is now surplus, what are you asking? (I'm on a fixed income)

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2005 10:41 AM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
After owning more shotguns than I care to admit to, SxS. O/U, you name it. Nothing I have ever shot feels like a Bennelli.

Leonard the last time you will ever think about the cost, Is at the cash register. After the fist few shells. Cost is a thing of the past.

Cal. I hope you enjoy yours half as much as I do mine. From Doves to Demons my Bennelli is the first choice.

Ronnie

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cal Taylor
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2005 11:33 AM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
I've lusted over one for years. And the new model finally was the straw that broke the camels back. I have shot alot of them, but never actually owned one. The M2 will only accept up to 3", no 3 1/2s. Which I think is fine. The M2 is also the one that Benellis exibition shooter used to break his record of 9 self hand thrown clay birds. Now the record is 10. I'm not a bird hunter of any sort, so mine will be limited to buckshot or "Dead Coyote" hevi shot. I'm not sure I can afford the Dead Coyote load after spending all that on the dang shotgun. I'm not sure the big 10 ga. will be for sale Leonard, but this Bennelli is about 8 pounds lighter, I do know that.

--------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

FoxPro Field Staff Member

Posts: 1069 | From: Wyoming | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters