The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » PM HUNT (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: PM HUNT
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2009 02:06 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Received email asking me to post on HM.

(in part)
quote:
Don't put money into the pockets of devious characters like redfrog, rockinbbar and java4. These creeps are depending on a good turn out so they can stick $ into their pockets. Most of the decent PM members AINT GOIN...but please help us spread the word
I'm a tiny bit puzzled, though? I don't think the post is very needed, for our membership? I won't be there. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2009 02:21 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
AH, come on Leonard. Pack your duds and we'll make an appearance at the PM money maker, That in itself should give pussgut a coronary consequence. [Smile]
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2009 02:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'll think about it. You got my back?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2009 04:48 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Plus; you can recieve some personal tutelage by rockinchair on a new form of shooting he just developed...."stand-up" tactics! Looks like they have more prizes, than they do atendees? I think Dan and Leonard should attend for a show of support by Huntmasters.
Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2009 05:05 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll second the motion!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2009 06:28 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinking Dan & Leonard showing up in camo spandex w/capes & mexican wrestling masks, but then again, I think that I may be running a fever. [Frown]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2009 09:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
....only if I can borrow Vic's Mexican wrestler shoes. I only saw them once, in the CG video. He must save them for special events? Rockinchair, huh? That's pretty funny for a MacNealer. Did you get the CD?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2009 09:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I received an anonymous email about this event. As I read it and the method in which it was conveyed to me, I was thinking Clever Gary, all the way. Give me a minute/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2009 09:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Via email~

It will be a blast! Rumor has it that a former PM Mod has saved all of the
Mod Room coerespondence and will personally attend the PM Hunt to expose
the two-faced activities of the Adm and Mods. Douchebags like the Frog and
the phony grinnin'B Bar will have to answer to the membership and do some
splainin'. Victims of these keyboard jockey clowns have been notified and
some have already comitted to being there. Splain yourself out of this one,
B Bar!

Might come to blows but at least the general membership will realize what
low quality exists in the secret back room of PM. Witnessing the potential
butt kickin will be a BONUS!!!

Be their OR BE SQUARE! So far, there attendance is at an all time low,
wonder why that is? Hee Hee. Lets all pledge to make this Hunt the biggest
ever, all for the WRONG REASONS

Someone has sent you this anonymous email.
You CAN reply to this message merely by hitting reply.
If YOU wish to send a free anonymous email, go to: Enote.com

---eKey---33129852097fccd7a6bd5cad383d2d2a

edit: I have eliminated Dangerous Dan because there is a misspelled word. Three. But, it could be a "red herring" FOUR!

[ December 16, 2009, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2009 01:47 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Is PM 501C3?

As an aside note, I am not a big fan of anonymous accusations.

Hopefully this person will indeed stand up like a man and state his business as promised.

[ December 16, 2009, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2009 02:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You have asked a question that has been asked many times before. Despite all assurances from the Star Chamber, the IRS has never heard of them? I have not personally checked into it, but others have, and what PM claims, has thus far, proved very difficult to verify. In fact, nobody has been able to verify their claim. Kinda like Obama's Birth Certificate, ya know? Not worthy of a response.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2009 03:17 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2009 06:08 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
"It will be a blast! Rumor has it that a former PM Mod has saved all of the
Mod Room coerespondence and will personally attend the PM Hunt to expose
the two-faced activities of the Adm and Mods. Douchebags like the Frog and
the phony grinnin'B Bar will have to answer to the membership and do some
splainin'. Victims of these keyboard jockey clowns have been notified and
some have already comitted to being there. Splain yourself out of this one,
B Bar!"

Sounds like this might be as much fun as climategate. What will we call it PMgate??

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Daryl
MODERATOR FORUM LURKER
Member # 3451

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2009 06:51 PM      Profile for Daryl           Edit/Delete Post 
Ought to be more fun than suckin' snot from a dead coyote's nose.

All this internet bad mouthing reminds me of the World Wrestling Federation stuff my dad used to like to watch. He said it made him feel less dysfunctional?

'Bout as exciting as my sister's soap operas when I was a kid. It drove me outta the house to go kill coyotes.

Daryl

Posts: 39 | From: Hereford, Arizona | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2009 10:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you, Daryl. An adult attitude, but in the real world of the Internet, there are many cases of arrested development; hey who wants to grow up?

They have pissed off many people and some of them are extremely good at holding a grudge. Secondly, they deserve a little serving of shit, how else can anybody get back at them, they with their finger on the button?

It ain't my cup of tea, but we are here but to serve.

Good hunting. LB

edit: I believe you, of course, but would you care to tell us about what motivated you to suck snot from a dead coyote's nose?

[ December 16, 2009, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Daryl
MODERATOR FORUM LURKER
Member # 3451

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2009 05:13 AM      Profile for Daryl           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

I reckon I've learned the hard way that there are more important things in life.

Remember when I met you at the first PM hunt? I probably looked like warmed over hell at the time. I'd just been through failure of a kidney transplant that came mighty close to killing me.

Since then, I've been through another kidney transplant in May of '02. In June of '02, I was sorta in the middle of the Rodeo/Chedeski fire trying to help my dad save his house. We did, too.

2 months later, I got a broken hip from a mule wreck, and ended up being flown out of a wilderness area and into Phoenix for surgery to repair that.

Things got better then. I met my wife, got married, hunted Alaska, Mexico, New Mexico, been to Colorado several times, and have been enjoying life a bit.

But the hard living changed something in me. I no longer care much what other people think or do. I live my life for me, and it doesn't matter much what others think or do as long as I'm happy with who I am and what I'm doing.

My friends are people who are like minded, and the only person I see as an "enemy" is the woman who killed my father a few years ago. I can't prove it, but I know how and why she did it.

And she's her own reward, too. She's the most miserable person I think I've ever known, and it's her own fault. Her sense of values will be her own demise before long, which becomes a lesson in Karma in and of itself.

Hatred and grudges will eat at you, mi amigo. Seems to me that no one really cares except the person doing the hating and/or holding the grudge, and it is it's own reward.

Good living is the best revenge, and it's far more enjoyable.

Daryl

Posts: 39 | From: Hereford, Arizona | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2009 08:27 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe, just maybe now is the time to bust their balls.

501C? Now that's a joke in itself.

Briguy
Unofficial AGENT PROVOCATEUR
Member # 3471

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2009 09:07 PM      Profile for Briguy           Edit/Delete Post 
Daryl, you preach it brother...I'm with you. Some of the stuff is comical, but most of it seems just sad to me.
Posts: 94 | From: El Desierto | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2009 04:23 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Daryl, try more fun than killin niggers with a pitchfork instead of the suckin snot thing.

LMAO

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2009 09:55 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
It is becoming very clear there are more than a few that would like to see a catastrophic failure at the so called hunt, which by the way is nothing more than a money making scheme.

The real question in my mind is what will be the final cause of this certain failure, or will it be all the following.

There will probably be several groups of protesters at their doorsteps, caused by the colored toad himself.
The cost of attending the money maker is way too high.
Most of the members that have attended in the past won't be attending this fiasco.
NM is a piss poor place to hunt predators.
I'm sure I left out more reasons than I included.

[ December 18, 2009, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Dan Carey ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2009 11:01 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But, will you wear a Mex mask & blue spandex and meet him in the cage?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2009 11:13 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
PS, I just wasted my time looking all over at PM and failed to find the information about the hunt, fees and who's going to be there. That site is getting more and more unattractive, to me, guess that's why I go months at a time between visits?

LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2009 11:16 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang, so, the "n' word? Really?

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2009 11:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Jars the sensabilities a bit, donut? Well, we are not much on censorship, here. If he wants to seem like a bigot, which I'm sure he's not, it's his (deliberate) choice. Just be glad we have the freedom to write anything we want; as long as we don't insult our host, that is.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2009 12:19 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
No sweat on my end..

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters