The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » CAMPOUT DISCUSSION (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: CAMPOUT DISCUSSION
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2010 02:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
we won't be having that discussion here, it will be in the "Ronde Forum". Therefore, if you want to know what we are talking about, let me know and I will give you the password.

Now, for purposes of determining who we have, and level of interest, please let me issue the password, instead of getting it from your buddy. That way, we (I) have a bunch of uncommitted looky loos and it's impossible to gage actual interest. Ya know? This event, as always, will be planned by those that attend, not those that have no interest but still want to opine.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2010 06:22 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you got the dates set yet Leonard? I've wanted to come down in the past, but it seems like it's always about the time I'm back in KS. helping with fall harvest.

I guess, passowrd please?

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2010 08:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
password sent. No dates set, location yet to be decided. Be part of the process.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

jwelk
Knows what it's all about
Member # 2051

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2010 08:56 PM      Profile for jwelk   Email jwelk         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to join you all, but I have a baby thats due on Oct.20th so I don't know if I could get a pass.

I wish I could of made one of the ones near Seligman thats not far from where I grew up.

Posts: 51 | From: oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2010 10:51 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Welllll..Id like a password? Might join in.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Clint
Member # 346

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2010 11:07 PM      Profile for Clint   Email Clint         Edit/Delete Post 
I am deleting this post because Clint asked me to do it. He has full privilages restored and he called and apologized. End of story, a simple misunderstanding. LB

[ July 23, 2010, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

Posts: 148 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 03:49 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Elbee, I told you in length of my intrest. So, if you feel comfortable giving me the password, give it to me. Im going to try harder than ever this time. I gotta get out of here.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 09:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Clint, you have no reason to be cursing me. I have done nothing to you. Your posts are offensive and don't worry, I can delete them and ban your ass in a heartbeat. I have no clue what your beef is except you are probably drunk? The times I have seen you at the campout, you don't have much to say, so I'm guessing it's the liquor talking. Your problem is that I am not above kicking your ass so the best thing you can do is sleep it off and forget about the campout.

I am going to do some research and see if I can find out why you are pissed at me? If you want to talk, call me. I'm in the book and look forward to your apology. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Clint
Member # 346

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 10:01 AM      Profile for Clint   Email Clint         Edit/Delete Post 
deleted as a favor to Clint.

[ July 23, 2010, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

Posts: 148 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 10:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I did nothing, asshole. Give me a minute and I can fix your mouthing off. BRB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 10:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't need Geritol to deal with punks with a big fucking mouth. I been there before and I'm betting you haven't.

Anybody know what the hell he is talking about? I'm totally mystified?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 10:26 AM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
LB, I'd like the password.

If I keep my present job I won't/can't be there. If I accept an offer that is hopefully close to being tabled I stand a good chance of making it. 7 days on, 7 days off. If we hit the right week I'd be there with bells on.......er, that didn't sound right..... let's just say I'd try to make it....

Posts: 646 | From: Midwest | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 10:32 AM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.

LB, do you quite often find yourself asking yourself if this shit is really fucking worth it?

Having to figure out how/why you offended an internet personality??????

Come on Clint, voice your beef or keep it to yourself and agonize over it/deal with it in private.

Posts: 646 | From: Midwest | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 11:18 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I would absolutely love to make it, but being at the bottom of the totem pole in my office, having two guys above me who both are out of state hunting that entire month (which means no one else gets leave) and the fact that you would have to schedule your October 2011 campout in November 2010 for me to even have a fighting chance at getting the weekend off all mean I can't be there. Hell, I was just invited to go hog hunting in Texas at that same time and I'll have to pass on that, too, for the same reasons.

damn!!!

As far as Clint, I just can't fathom having a free invite to someone else's house - their home - and talking to my host like that. Hell, I may not agree with Elbee on everything, every time, but I can keep my mouth shut if I expect to see the hors d'ourves, ya know. don't know him, but I'd expect better. Just saying...

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 02:18 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
I kinda thought Clint was kidding. Especially since he put up his phone number and all, and wanted Leonard to call him.

Who knows? I have been known to be wrong once in a long while. I don't admit it though. [Wink]

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 02:19 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
If money holds out and work allows for me, I'll be there.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 02:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, drama is over. Due to a misunderstanding, Clint thought I did something and I had not, and he apologized. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 02:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, I hope nothing happens over it? Read scary email~

Gaines Portsmouth ( gaines56@hotmail.com )

Dear administrator, let me introduce myself, I\'m Gaines Portsmouth and I represent \"Clint\" in regards to your efforts to modify, lock or delete comments that Clint has left on Huntmasters BBs.

Sir, you must seize and desist of this practice immediately, fully restore his posts and issue an apology. Failure to do so may result in website being investigated and shut down

Govern yourself accordingly

Regards,

Gaines Portsmouth

www.hotmail.com

(I'm hiring Uncle Jay to represent my interests)

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 03:49 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"Seize & desist"???????? [Eek!]

I wouldn't mess with him El Bee.......... it sounds like him's been to skool. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 05:35 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Gaines Portsmouth..Huh ?

Seize and Desist..

Isn't it Cease and Desist ? Hmmmmmm...

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2010 11:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You caught that, too, eh?

We have heard from him before. It's somebody's idea of a joke.

Maintain

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Steve Craig
Lacks Opposable Thumbs/what's up with that?
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted July 24, 2010 06:44 AM      Profile for Steve Craig           Edit/Delete Post 
Shoot me the password Leonard.
Thanks

--------------------
Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 442 | From: Cottonwood,Az, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 24, 2010 10:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
password sent

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2010 07:10 AM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
LB, Since you don't want a bunch of Looky Loos on the ronde site could I be a Looky Louise? No discrimination, I am a female, have no intention of attending the camp out but, might find it interesting. [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
"There are lion chasers, lion catchers, and lying SOB's."

"Warriors of El Gato - The Lion"

Posts: 368 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2010 11:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
password sent....I hope I don't get sued for discrimination? YIKES

I will be passing through town and could just as easily pick you up. Think about it, K?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters