The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton) (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Author Topic: ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton)
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 03:07 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay so we know that cmiddleton had a falling out with some other hunters, some on this board and some not. Like was suggested earlier, I still believe that someone assumed cmiddleton's "internet identity" and posted those emails to Leonard. As stated, those emails are not his style. Middleton should be blamed for what did as per the history described here, but not for what he didn't do.

And history aside, I do agree with Cal Taylor on one point, that middleton would not have lasted here. I had even mentioned this to Leonard early on during this thread in an email.

That having been said, I don't have a dog in this fight. Middleton never did anything to me and I personally have nothing against him. Nor do I have anything against the people he apparently scuffled with.

I am done with this thread, unless someone makes a direct or indirect reference to me again.

Edit: Enote,I just saw your second email. Okay, now I am done with this thread.

[ April 29, 2011, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 03:49 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave;
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & didn't really want to go there again back in '94 when I had one on the other side. Just lucky that way, I guess. Got the Doc-Q-Lace sitting right next to the Percocet.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7667 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 13 posted April 29, 2011 05:09 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
I just spent over an hour reading the post at PM for the Wy hunt... 21 pages,wow! Seems some of it must have been deleted because all I saw was Casey asking to please respect the ranchers... I hunt here and don't want my hunting privileges screwed up. He also made suggestions to make the hunting better. Seems some guys blew a gasket!

There was a partial post about getting the mods to lock the thread... that didn't seem good on Casey's part. I'd like to see the emails he got.

I wonder if the harassing emails Casey said he got were from hunt attendees? Seemed everyone had a good time... I don't get it?

Nikonut [Confused]

IP: Logged
WyoColoDogger
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3822

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 05:55 AM      Profile for WyoColoDogger           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard I live in Craig Colorado, hunt both states. I am currently on a short stint in KC. Dont know any Williams offhand, but that's common name.
Nikonut, I am pretty secure with my source of information. I'd rather have 2nd info then have BS come directly from the mouth of the likes of C. Middleton. We must of read a different Wyoming hunt thread at Predatormasters. The one I see has a lot of whining and complaining from your pet C. Middleton. Moot point nobody wants your buddy around

I have seen your name Nikonut on most of the boards. What I'm going to tell you next is something that I think a lot of the forums guys would like to say to you: FUCK OFF

Posts: 12 | From: Wyo/Colo | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 06:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
THE BASTARD THAT INVENTED ANONYMOUS EMAIL ACCOUNTS SHOULD HAVE HIS ASS KICKED. THE PEOPLE THAT USE SUCH ACCOUNTS ARE LIMP DICK ASSHOLES.

Now, if cmiddleton is innocent of all charges, I think he owes us an explanation, rather than appointing niko as spokesperson. That just doesn't cut it. I'm not saying that I don't appreciate what niko has to say, but it's not the same.

Mr WyoColoDogger uses blunt language, and I also appreciate what he has to say. If he doesn't want to divulge his source, maybe he can email it to me and I will work the back channels a bit, as to verify what he says.

As far as Nikonut goes, as a member here, he has done nothing to tarnish his reputation. I have not been back to PM in damned near ten years, so I don't know any history, As he is a refuge, much like me, I know things can happen that splatters shit on everybody. He is a member in good standing on HM, just slightly ahead of bad boys Tom and JD.

(just kidding, Tom. Don't get excited)
Question: Why is it we have to handle these Prima Donna Automotive Electricians with kid gloves?

GH/LB
(PS JD gets it, for the most part)

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31611 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 07:46 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Heck Lb, cmiddleton doesn't need to join here. He has niko as his nanny. From what I remember over at pm, that is middletons m.o.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 07:48 AM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Niko and 49,I'm in agreement with both of you that we all have gotten along well here and I would be happy to hunt with either of you any time. No hard feeling towards either of you in your defense of cmidd. One other note though, there was more to the story than what was publicly posted on PM and I'll leave it at that for the time being. If this isn't him sending e-mails to Leonard, I won't throw him under the bus.... yet.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 08:24 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
WYO,

Craig, huh? Have a brother in law and sister in law up there I bet you know. Todd and Kathy Hildebrandt? Dropping that F-bomb tells me you don't hang with them on a regular basis. LOL

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 08:29 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Lance, I used to rope with a Hildebrandt from Ks.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 08:49 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Koko, I hear ya, I'm weak on the other side and just waiting for it to pop some day. I asked the doctor to just patch it while I was under the knife but he wouldn't ? Getting on the mend sucks !! hang in there !!

As far as the topic @ hand, unless I missed something which is possible in a 10 page thread..Lol..Why doesnt Middleton just sign up and defend himself ? If he uses a real e-mail Leonard will let him in, right ?

Maybe I'm missing something though ?

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 09:02 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard;
I understand that about the only `rule` around here is (1) 'Don't piss the big guy off'. Your house, your rule. No problem.

However..............Might I respectfully suggest adding (2) Wipe your feet and leave your baggage at the door when coming here from another board.

It seems that there are people here that have issues on other boards, but rarely mention it here. Then there are those who show up on the doorstep with a shit stirring paddle balenced on the chip on their shoulders.

Hey, here's a thought; Maybe all of these disgruntled, banned members from other boards could pitch in an buy Dan's old Monster site. I know that he's loaded but times are tight and he might be willing to cut somebody a deal.

10 pages........Krikey!!!!!
Ok, time to go. Pain meds kicking in. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7667 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 09:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
koko, I always thought that you preferred that ever clear stuff that you learned to make in prison?

Your suggestion is a good one, however, I am fond of the present TOS, which is basically, there are no rules, and as I don't piss off easily, this is actually ANARCHY CENTRAL. Sure we have a few problems now and then with the twins, but I put them on ignore.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 10:01 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Cal, I would hunt with you as well. Nikon too..

And I wasn't aware of the deep rooted history surrounding the events on this thread.

To my pen pal enote...I think I may have figured out who you are...helicopter gunner/Vietnam? It's a stab in the dark, but my LE sixth sense is tingling. Either way I appreciate your respectful manner in corresponding with me.

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 10:09 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Cross,

Lisa was raised in Laurel, Montana, and moved to Craig, CO, her senior year of high school. Her dad was from around Lincoln/ Lucas, Kansas, and my MIL is from Hill City/ Hoxie, KS. I don't know any others of her family here in KS. Somewhere down the line, I suppose they're related. That "d" is a dead giveaway most times.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
WyoColoDogger
Member # 3822

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 11:08 AM      Profile for WyoColoDogger           Edit/Delete Post 
Lunch time thought I would check out the latest gab here. cDog, I don't know the people that you are talking about. I came to Craig via Rifle Colorado and before that Rock Springs. Why would they object to my f-bomb language? :>P

I like the line about about Niko being the nanny for C. Middleton, sweet and probably oh so true. Nikonut, I very much doubt that the stink you obtained while being a backroom toughguy at predmasters has washed off yet, if it ever will but at least you can say that now youre a nanny or are you Middltons bitch?. but there is one serious question that should be asked of you, when you were running all those call benefit auctions for C. middltons supposed sick daughter 3 years ago, did you audit the proceeds to see where the money went? I in no way am suggesting anything other curious to know where the acctual cash got spent. You have receipts, right? If its all legit then I hope she's ok.

Maybe a time for a call out to the present predMasters shithouse bosses. We know that you dumbfucks monitor all competing predator boards so come on in join the conversation. You cant ban me becuase I aint under your authority, amigos! I think my most favorite is the clown aka NM Leon. I've never seen such a google-wise idiot then this guy but dayum can this superfreak google up the facts! Pure MENSA material but obviously unemployed and glued to his moms computer all day and night. Chairman of of the board at predatormasters.........you cant make this shit up

Leonard regardless if your members here agree or disgree on issues, thanks for allowing maybe the only open place on the internet where predatorhunters can speak without fear of any worthless p.o.s. in wait at a keyboard with a tremblin hand on the ban button. These motherFucks will sit at a computer all day looking for that one opportunity to get there jollies ya know.

btw, which one of the fab four was known as Robo Cop on the old Monster board?

[ April 29, 2011, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: WyoColoDogger ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 11:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, thanks for the compliment, appreciate it.

While you fellers are kissing up to hunt with 3toes, that will be after me, okay?

Niko has been reborn, seen the light. Everybody deserves a second chance, look at Tim. And, the twins.

GH/LB

edit: PS, I don't like some of the things that are going on, 49 has a pipeline to somebody, Del is chit chatting with somebody and the rest of us don't have a clue? I really wonder who the hell takes the time to fill somebody in with his special version of truth? Is anybody else getting fan mail?

[ April 29, 2011, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 12:00 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, I will email you if you like. I didn't think it was meant for the open forum, so I kept it off. There are no secrets here. Of course, if I am asked not to betray a trust then I would not do so.

I didn't mean to offend.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 12:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No, not offended, I just am making the observation that there are forces at work and we can't be sure of their motives.

Full disclosure. I got an enote this morning, as well. I'm pondering it, even now. (edit) this one identifies himself as a two year Lurker on HM, and apologized for irritating me with an anonymous message.

GH/LB

[ April 29, 2011, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 03:05 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Wyo-Colo, Robo Cop, was Jeff Mock..

(Edit) Wanted to add, Niko is a good guy, if he has a fault he's too nice [Razz] I believe he has washed himself of the PM stink as you call it.

[ April 29, 2011, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 03:59 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
"Lunch time thought I would check out the latest gab here. cDog, I don't know the people that you are talking about. I came to Craig via Rifle Colorado and before that Rock Springs. Why would they object to my f-bomb language? :>P"

The last (and only) time we were there we went down around Rifle and Meeker to a lodge for prime rib. Most uncomfortable 45 minute ride going back to Craig I've ever suffered. Pretty much the reason I say that if you did, in fact know them, you wouldn't ask me the rest. Fact is, being a user of the F'bomb, I'm guessing you'd get along much better with me and mine than them and theirs. LOL Let's just say that we don't go to (the right) church and we don't think Amway is God's gift to the righteous, if'n you know what I mean. They're both teachers at your school there in Craig.

[ April 29, 2011, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 04:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, as sure as night follows day, "They are on a mission from God" as The Blues Brothers might say.

No question about it, these days, teachers don't want the kids to seek out the answers for themselves, they shamelessly indoctrinate those youngsters, be it GLOBAL WARMING, Gun control, Planned parenthood, Liberal politics or all of the above. In this case they might stress Creationism rather than Darwin.

Whatever, it is open season on young impressionable minds, and teachers need to be closely watched.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

WyoColoDogger
Member # 3822

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 05:02 PM      Profile for WyoColoDogger           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave Allen, perhaps I was a little hard on the NikoNut. While I don't agree with his C. Middleton alliance maybe it is time to let his former affiliation with Pred.masters go. Come to think of it I would not doubt that most of the turmoil between us hunters has been caused by the mod squad at PM........ get us to fight amongst ourselves while those bastards divide and conquer. <<< think about this, I will bet a thousand bucks that there has been more strife and in-fighting caused by PM staff in the past 5 years then 50 years of organized predator hunting. Sad part is, these bastards are dayum proud of it. They weren't clever enough to hatch this scheme on their own but by some accident it all came together. Congrats to the backroom instigators but remember this............your names have been etched in stone on the predator hunting wall o' shame. ya still smirkin there rockinbar?

I also see where Niko is listed as a patriot guard so that it well enough reason to give him a break. Not saying we won't have disagreements but thanks for your service. That said I'm still looking for your audit results regarding the Middleton benefit auctions

cDog, I haven't been in Craig long enough to know everybody.

C. Middleton you are not off the hook. I made a few phone calls today, you severely pissed off some folks and I hear it ain't over

Robo Cop = Jeff Mock, Pres. of Pred.masters. this is the guy who whacks it off while sitting on the toilet rim taking a #2 ? I remember reading that on the Monsters board. Stay classy there Mock

[ April 29, 2011, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: WyoColoDogger ]

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 05:28 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
"Just talked some more and then lost signal... "4100FPS" is possibly the trouble maker(unless his email has been hijacked, too)!!! He also suspects a "Lonehowl" but I doubt if it's Mark from NPHA. "

Jesus F'n ChrisT....NO,IT WAS NOT ME. I do not know Middleton or a 4100fps. As far as I know though, I am the only Lonehowl around.

I am however registered at Monstermuleys.com,(where the e-mail supposedly came from) just recently, and the e-note I posted about earlier in the thread said it was from there, and said something about 4100fps.

Whoever is doing this shit, leave me the fuck out of it.

Mark

EDIT: Heres the email:

"you an 4100fps are responsable for getting me unvited from the wyoming hunt pm bigwigs are coming for you they already band 4100 ck and wyyote are assholes without me they aint got no place to hunt dawghunter DH is anothter buddie of yours ha haha redfrog locked there wyoming thread i am waiting for leonard to acept my registration yippee"

[ April 29, 2011, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
WyoColoDogger
Member # 3822

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 05:39 PM      Profile for WyoColoDogger           Edit/Delete Post 
"you an 4100fps are responsable for getting me unvited from the wyoming hunt pm bigwigs are coming for you they already band 4100 ck and wyyote are assholes without me they aint got no place to hunt dawghunter DH is anothter buddie of yours ha haha redfrog locked there wyoming thread i am waiting for leonard to acept my registration yippee"
^
^
^
^

WOW......C. Middleton's writing style right to the T. I have copies of actual Pred.Masters personal messages sent by Middleton to other Wyoming hunt members with almost the exact same dialogue.

Mr. Middleton, better grab ahold of something and hang on pardner

[ April 29, 2011, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: WyoColoDogger ]

JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 06:30 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
This guy would have to be a total dipshit to wander in to this slaughter.......hope he hurries up.

btw wyocolodogger, I appreciate your use of colorful language, sometimes a person just needs a little something extra to get his fucking point across. However, I do think Niko is a good apple.

I have never understood this behind the scenes whispering bullshit...If Cmiddleton has anything worth saying he would certainly post up wouldn't he?

LB, sometimes I have no idea what your talking about, I think those annonymous emails have you all messed up in the head.

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters