The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton) (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12 

Author Topic: ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton)
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 09:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Only sometimes?

GH/LB

edit: BTW, he is lying. He has not successfully completed an application, thus far.

[ April 29, 2011, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 09:21 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
OK, Thanks for those of you who give me the benefit of doubt...

I don't look for Casey to try signing up here anytime soon. I also don't know who is using his email but I can tell you it's not Casey!!! I may be a little naive at times but I know it's not him.

Mark(Lonehowl), you wouldn't slink around behind a false name or address... that is why I posted what I did so everyone would know it wasn't YOU!!! You have always been a straight shooter, of that I'm certain, too.

Dave Allen, thanks buddy, hope you're feeling better!

As for WyoColoDogger, I am what I am... I got banned at PM for calling Redfrog out in the mods room, I've never been a bully but I won't back down from a fight. I'm no one's nanny or bitch and I try to tell it as I see it. We all get our information from different sources and I have lots of sources. Unlike some I also try not to post blame on someone or pass false info... I evaluate what I'm told before I speak. You also have a familiar writing style and know way too much to be a virgin on these boards, so what's your other user name? Or are you going to tell us that's nonya business?
I also agree that PM has caused more trouble in the predator hunting community than almost anything else! We should be fighting the anti's and gun control freaks, not each other. You made a very good point!

Cal, if I had the cash I'd be out there having you show me around the speed goat roundup and chasing some coyotes! I also know there has to be more than was ever posted at PM between you and Casey... I don't need the details to know you had your reasons. You didn't get where you are in the hunting world by reading about hunting on the internet. Thank you for doing the "Wounded Warrior" hunts! That's the kind of thing we should be doing rather than fighting amongst ourselves!!!

Nick, if you ever catch a ride with Knockemdown you need to stop by sometime! I live right next door to the police station here!!! [Big Grin]

Nikonut

IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 10:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There is another Wyoming resident and actual attendee who is willing to discuss events. He sent me a polite email, even used his real name and address and phone number. How refreshing, indeed!

I might give him a call tomorrow.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2011 10:58 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Niko, Tom. I'm feeling just fine, had my hernia surgery six years ago..Koko is the one dealing with it now. As mentioned though I probably will again @ some point. Hopefully not though [Smile]

[ April 29, 2011, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2011 08:11 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Niko, I wasnt aiming that post at you, just to whoever was responsible, just to be clear.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2011 09:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Your fear was palpable. Calm down. You've nothing to worry about, I will defend your honor, to the death. Lonny, too.

GH/LB [Wink]

edit: what, exactly is the Patriot Guard? <yawn>

[ April 30, 2011, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2011 09:41 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
lol now Im getting more emails and pm,s elsewhere, telling me that this guy is blaming me and a few other guys for all sorts of shit. Just got one over at PM(where I just made a post in the call forum)

Apparently, he does in fact suspect a "Lonehowl67" in part for all the problems in his life. Lonehowl67 is part of my email addy and somehow it is entangled in whatever mess is going on with this guy.

I have never, as far as I know, spoken to, emailed, or even posted in the same thread as Mr. Middleton...much less give 2 shits about any "get-together" in Wyoming, or whatever it is.

Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2011 10:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just got off the phone with the gentleman that organizes the Wyoming hunt. Now, much of our talk was about PM moderators, but the distinct impression I got was this guy is at the point where he would enjoy the opportunity to paste one or two of them in their big fat mouth. Fair warning, cmiddleton, don't even think of attending the next hunt, these guys have had enough of your shit.

So, there ya go, we have some people that defend Casey as a good guy and others that think he's a lunatic. Hey, some people don't like me, I understand differences of opinion. The one thing that everybody agrees on is: he is the worst speller on the planet.

Some that I talk to, or hear from are firmly convinced that it is cmiddleton that is sending these anonymous emails, practically has his fingerprints all over it.

Yet, we have a few members here that defend the guy, regular guy, doesn't even beat his wife, so I continue to be a bit puzzled by these events. However, I think we are getting close to a verdict.

GH/LB

[ April 30, 2011, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2011 11:33 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

Someone has hacked Casey's account at Monstermulie's, he assured me he didn't try to join up here. I believe that...

I also believe he has made some people angry in the past and about this hunt. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve some of the bad press, just that he isn't the one stirring this up.

You asked about the Patriot Guard... I'll start a new topic with info.

Nikonut

[ April 30, 2011, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Nikonut ]

WyoColoDogger
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3822

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2011 07:30 PM      Profile for WyoColoDogger           Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody hacked into his email account? Oh my, I wonder if the same perp also hacked into Middleton's Pred.Masters account and sent similiar pm's. Aw hell, I'm sure Middleton is a the victim here. Maybe he can explain himself to the esteemed staff at Pred.Masters and get the matter straightened out. Was that also an imposter posing as C. Middleton that showed up for the Wyoming hunt?

Oh Nikonut..............what about the AUDIT of funds sent for the supposed sick daughter? Did the money go towards medical bills or was Middleton driving around in a new to him 77' Trans Am?

Glad somebody set you straight, Leonard but maybe it's time Middleton comes on here without his surrogate Niko and 'splain himself

I am going to donate a couple of calls to him though> http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=show flat&Main=25221&Number=203314#Post203314

[ April 30, 2011, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: WyoColoDogger ]

Posts: 12 | From: Wyo/Colo | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2011 07:39 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Oh Nikonut..............what about the AUDIT of funds sent for the supposed sick daughter? Did the money go towards medical bills or was Middleton driving around in a new to him 77' Trans Am?

The same could be asked about Weasel, I believe his wife was sick.. Couple month's later he bought a brand new rifle thanks to the P.M. members..

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5065 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
WyoColoDogger
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3822

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2011 07:52 PM      Profile for WyoColoDogger           Edit/Delete Post 
Weasel..........Weasel.......oh I remember, wasn't he the lost Oak Ridge boy? LOL

Another fence straddler if I recall

Posts: 12 | From: Wyo/Colo | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2011 08:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I had another pleasant and informative conversation earlier this afternoon.

Without naming names, I talked to a man that has been in on these Wyoming hunts and has hunted with cmiddleton.

I need to protect the innocent as well as the guilty, but I came away from the conversation with a clear and obvious opinion.

So, being deliberately vague, I want to offer some well intended advice to whom ever it applies.

Give it up and forget about it. You have about 31 people involved and thirty of them appear to have basically the same opinion. Accept it, deal with it and move on because you can't win. You can't win by appealing to friendship and loyalty and you can't win by (yet again) playing the sympathy card. This issue was stillborn for everybody involved, and now, it for sure is dead and gone. There are no victims here. That's as plain as I can make it.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 03:16 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard I kind of already admitted I was backing off due to what I was told on forum and off.

The bottom line for me is, I don't believe it was cmiddleton sending you those emails. I believe it was someone screwing around with him and I stand by that.

As far as middleton's alleged sins go, as I already stated I don't have a dog in that fight. He can suffer the consequences or reap the benefits, as the case may be. Or he could come on here to Huntmasters and explain himself. Though either way I don't think it will make a difference for him.

49 over and out.

[ May 01, 2011, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 08:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody has a record of stuff happening to them, and a record of whining and complaining. He often makes no sense in his explanations. He makes huge threats and claims that some authority will be investigating things. It all has a familiar ring.

I have seen enough to know where the problem lies. In spite of loyalty and friendship, it appears that somebody is wrong and somebody else is right.

The difference here is that while reading up on events over at PMS, where the moderators cut and paste and edit and delete and do their best to obscure reality, in this case, we have an intact record and many facts provided by those that were there, instead of testimonials provided by friends who weren't there.

It's just that this dog won't hunt, you know what I mean? There be truth here, somewhere. You folks will just have to decide for yourselves.

GH/LB

PS just to make one point clear, the reason why the Wyoming bunch is not identified is because they want to remain on the good side of the powers that be, over at PMS. They know that one wrong move and they will have no forum on which to network with other Wyoming hunters.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 08:36 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I almost went to the WY hunt. I was off work at the time and was gearing up to go. Heck even one guy, (I think the guy setting it up) gave me one of his homemade e-caller sounds. I've never coyote hunted in WY. It being much different from what I am used to, I thought it would be a pretty cool adventure.

I ended up going back to work so I missed it. My loss, but maybe in the future.

I have read some of his post, but I don't know this CM, so no comment there, but the other guys seemed like a bunch of good eggs (so to speak) from their post and such.

The night hunting and hunting on a few ranches or BLM land did seem to create some friction, or arguments.

[ May 01, 2011, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 09:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, that part, the disagreement over night hunting can be boiled down to the wishes of a control freak. Lawful activity on public ground. Why would somebody attempt to influence other people, and as sure as night follows day, whine about it and make empty threats?

If there is anyone that disagrees and knows what happened, please chime in.

Question: why are a few convinced that hacking took place, in email and PM's?

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 14 posted May 01, 2011 09:24 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, I really don't have a dog in this fight regardless of how it might seem.

The overwhelming balance of evidence points to CM... if it is indeed his doing I will be very surprised and disappointed. It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong but then I'm not going to let it affect my life either way.

Let's get some rope and hang all of them fellas!

I can't see arguing about what time I leave to hunt in the morning, where I hunt if it's legal, or even if I hunt at one of these gatherings. I have always gone to events for the comradery more than the hunting anyway! At home I can hunt how and when I want and don't have to pay for licenses or other fees. The economics of that just don't work out!

Like Leonard has said, this issue was stillborn and should be dead. It may take a long time but the truth will eventually come out and if not, then it didn't matter anyway!

Nikonut [Wink]

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 10:48 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Question: why are a few convinced that hacking took place, in email and PM's?

Leonard, not to beat a dead horse (where is that beating a dead horse emoticon?), but those emails clearly weren't cmiddleton's style, nor his personality. Middleton is a type "B" personality. The personality type that sent you (at least some) of those emails was clearly type "A." I might be the worst coyote hunter on the internet, but I am pretty fair at sizing people up. It's a big part of for a living. Middleton is a laid back guy. I remember myself arguing with him at Predator masters. It was over something stupid, and I knew he couldn't hold his own. I felt sorry for him, and I backed off. Middleton might whine and complain when he doesn't get his way, but his personality isn't a strong enough type to send what you showed us. I am sticking to my guns, until someone proves me wrong.

What went on between Middleton and Cal Taylor, and between middleton and the Wyoming guys are seperate issues in my book. My feeling is let him be judged on that.

Edit: There is a culprit somewhere out there. He knows who he is.

[ May 01, 2011, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 11:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, fair enough. Myself, there are some cases where it is very difficult to size somebody up on the Internet. I mean, I can judge the things they say, but even that is not reliable.

I will give you an example. There was a poster named White Mountain Cur who was extremely knowledgeable. He faked everybody out until someone called his home phone and his mom said he wasn't home from school yet. He was very good at parroting what he read elsewhere and seemed to be really smart about trapping and predator hunting. He fooled everybody, including those that thought they were good judges of character.

I'll tell ya. I can pick out a knowledgeable predator hunter, but White Mountain Cur had me fooled along with everybody else.

The other thing is this type is extremely talented using guile and sympathy and what the Marines in Iraq call "circle talk". As soon as you think you are getting somewhere, they scream that their PM account was hacked, or their email account was hacked, stuff like that. Slippery, and good at self preservation.

I can't decide based on anonymous emails and posts made on different boards. But, in this situation we have the words of several different Wyoming hunters who, you would think, have no reason to trash somebody....until somebody starts making charges and threats. Okay, if you choose to believe him, that's fine. BUT, YOU HAVE NO PROOF. And, as in the court room, there are always dueling experts and somebody on the jury has to separate the pepper from the fly shit.

I think I know who is stirring the shit, and who lacks credibility

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 12:34 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Agree 100% Leonard. There is no proof.

As an aside, I don't want to argue with anyone here over this guy.

Over and out.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 12:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Riddle me this, Batman.

Out of 3800 members here, somebody who has not contacted anybody else, writes to 49 and Del? Why not address the problem, where it is?

You have two conflicting styles, how did you determine which one is genuine?

So, niko is a friend, that makes sense that he would go to him. But, then all we have is niko sticking up for a friend, which is admirable, but he is going on faith, which doesn't make an impression on the rest of us....and he didn't post the text either.

Why wouldn't he advise his friend to log in and explain himself? Oh, because that way the sheriff would know that he wasn't the one sending bogus emails. Not logical.

If cmiddleton wants to get back at those bad guys in Wyoming, he isn't going to do it while hiding under niko and 49's skirts, and depending on them to relay his denials.

What the hell is he so afraid of? Man up and tell EVERYBODY what happened before we all lose interest, and it's probably too late for that anyway?

Look, Niko. You have nothing for us, and it does not ring true when you say that you have no dog in this fight, when it's obvious that you do.

49, aside from your talent for detecting truth, you have nothing for us, other than an opinion. Well, opinions are like assholes, we all have one. But what makes yours more believable than mine, or any other member that has responded in this thread?

Both of you guys, this is not so much a reflection on your credibility, as it is a lack of something besides "opinion" that we can hang our hat on. I mean, you have a witness with an axe to grind. If he wants more bang for the buck, he should write from his regular email account to the administrator here, or register on the BOARD and tell everybody, in his own words. I can't understand why he is handling this the way he does. It's not logical.

Therefore, until we hear his side of the story, we appear to be dealing with a very unusual type of DRAMA QUEEN. With a long history as a DRAMA QUEEN.

Good hunting. LB

edit: "I don't want to argue with anyone here over this guy. " Understandable. And, I'm sorry if it appears that I have put you on the witness stand. My apologies.

[ May 01, 2011, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 03:47 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
found this over at PM. NOT SURE IF ITS RELATED TO THIS THREAD BUT IT MAY. I ALSO CHECKED OUT SOME OF CM'S PAST POST'S AND HE DOES NOT SEEM THE TYPE TO BE DOING THIS CRAP.
In the last couple of weeks we've had a number of members impersonated, and profane and inflammatory emails sent to other members in their names.

These (so far) have fallen into 2 categories.

#1) An anonymous email is sent (sometimes with a message in the body saying it's anonymous) but in the body the sender "signs" it as someone you know (let's say, Buster).

This is pretty stupid. If there's a message that the email was sent anonymously, it's a pretty safe bet it's a hoax and not actually Buster cussing you out..

If the email return address is abc@123 and you know that the Buster's address of is really xyz@321, it's likewise a pretty safe bet it's a hoax.

#2) An email is sent and the return address looks authentic.

From the example above, the return address says it's from xyz@321 and you know that's Buster's legitimate email address. Well heck, you need to rush right over to Buster's house and kick some stuff, or at least send him an equally profane or threatening reply, right?

Well, before you do, check the full email header. You may just find that even though the return address seems to be Buster's, it was sent from San Francisco, and you know Buster lives in Waco, TX. If you don't know where Buster lives, check his ip address (the number at the bottom of his avatar/name block in every post he makes).

It's unlikely that the actual scumbag who sent the fake email lives in San Francisco (that's where the email "anonymizer service" would be), but since it didn't come from where you know Buster is, you can assume it wasn't from him.

There ARE ways to find out who really sent the email, or at least the info that's registered for the person behind the ip address that used the anonymizer service, but probably the easiest would be if you have a cop friend. Since sending anonymous emails could be used for any number of illegal activities, those anonymizer services have a reputation for being very cooperative with LEOs.

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 05:39 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So, niko is a friend, that makes sense that he would go to him. But, then all we have is niko sticking up for a friend, which is admirable, but he is going on faith, which doesn't make an impression on the rest of us....and he didn't post the text either.
I am the one that contacted Casey... in no way did he ever call or contact me so you can throw that theory out.

quote:
Why wouldn't he advise his friend to log in and explain himself? Oh, because that way the sheriff would know that he wasn't the one sending bogus emails. Not logical.

I did tell Casey he should contact you directly, Leonard, and register here. I agree it would clear up a lot of things and that it would also leave a positive ID trail which would also be good. Illogical? No! I may be crazy... but I'm not stupid.

quote:
If cmiddleton wants to get back at those bad guys in Wyoming, he isn't going to do it while hiding under niko and 49's skirts, and depending on them to relay his denials.

Why would Casey want to register here using and then sending emails from his monstermulie account with HIS name on them??? That's illogical! Unless...?

quote:
What the hell is he so afraid of? Man up and tell EVERYBODY what happened before we all lose interest, and it's probably too late for that anyway?

What better way to stir the shit at Leonard's place than to make false accusations and send anonymous emails in someone else's name, then try to register there with that name as a new member?

quote:
Look, Niko. You have nothing for us, and it does not ring true when you say that you have no dog in this fight, when it's obvious that you do.

Wrong Leonard, the better question would be why would I want to step into the center ring in the middle of this fight... Glory? Fame? Fortune? Standing up for someone as incorrigible as this Middleton fella has absolutely been proven to be by affidavit and private testimony would certainly not be a good way to earn respect here. I said it before, I might be Crazy but I'm not Stupid!

[/QUOTE]

quote:
Both of you guys, this is not so much a reflection on your credibility, as it is a lack of something besides "opinion" that we can hang our hat on. I mean, you have a witness with an axe to grind. If he wants more bang for the buck, he should write from his regular email account to the administrator here, or register on the BOARD and tell everybody, in his own words. I can't understand why he is handling this the way he does. It's not logical.

Leonard, it's entirely logical if it isn't CM doing it... it's called baiting and you and this board are an easy target. Whomever is doing this is probably sitting somewhere laughing his or her ass off over how this and the previous anonymously posted messages set this board on fire!!! I'm tempted to try starting another pileup just to find out how easy it might be. Think about that.

The real truth is that someone is being, "HAD" and maybe it's me. I've never met Casey but he's never done me wrong that I know of.

One question to all of you out there reading this...

What dog do you see me having in this fight?

The only "Logical" thing I could get out of any of this is to further lose credibility so show me the dog!

Bearhunter, I may have misjudged you in the past and I'd like to say I'm sorry for that... enjoyed reading your post regarding email routing. Very well written!

Hope I haven't broken the #1 rule here Leonard, it's not been my intention to try! [Razz]

Nikonut

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 05:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Bear hunter, are we to understand that you copied and pasted that entire message, from after the caps in the first two lines?

These assumptions would be correct, as far as it goes. But, obviously, just because a message is anonymous, that does not mean that it is a hoax. I get them on a frequent basis, and 9 out of 10 are not hoaxes; they are emails sent from someone that does not want to reveal their identity, and the information is not usually false.

The people that provide that type of service could be cooperative with law enforcement, which is a case of BFD. Nothing we are dealing with in the events up in Wyoming are illegal, and I don't see why it would be necessary to "investigate" them and TRACK THEM DOWN? As far as I'm concerned, they are anonymous and I have no interest in discovering who actually wrote the email.

When it says that it comes from cmiddleton, that could be true and it could be wrong. Why somebody would send an email that you cannot respond to, I don't know? But if they identify themselves, it is possible that they don't want the recipient to know their email address, simple as that.

The fact that two law enforcement people received email supposedly from the person involved could mean that they expect to be checked out. Then, how do we explain that this person has been screaming that his email was hacked, and if so, I guess it is not possible to verify anything coming from this source. Maybe?

I really don't see the information as particularly illuminating, unless you are into conspiracy theories?

I keep coming back to the "person of interest" a frequent L.E. term they use when they can't use the word, suspect. But our person of interest is engaged in suspicious behavior. He could have come forward at any time, made a phone call, sent me a legit email, etc.

And, by the way, I'm not that hard to find, my number is published. I got two calls from Wyoming and another from a more eastern state and all of them looked up my phone number in the white pages.

Now, I have also been doing some research over at PMS, and I'm sorry to disagree; I do see a pattern consistent with the anonymous emails.

If Casey wants to clear things up, I think he needs to come out of hiding. And, if not, doing the best we can with available material I think it is possible to draw conclusions without his input. But, again, it is in his best interest to quit avoiding the issue.

If he didn't send me those emails, why not give me a call and straighten me out?

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters