The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Coyote calling demographics (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 

Author Topic: Coyote calling demographics
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 10:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That was a good read, Quinton. I think you have a handle on my position as a minor innovator. Thanks for the kind words. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
dingo
PAKMAN
Member # 774

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 11:42 AM      Profile for dingo   Email dingo         Edit/Delete Post 
hi leonard
this is my first post here and might be my last after you read what i have to say.
i followed this 11 pager and finally decided this needed to be said.
you dont know if your on foot or horseback!
the nasty reply to bill martz should show the world you dont know crap about coyotes or anything to do with them and YOUR the the coyote whore pimp slut period.
any one that watches the video would know %100 that those coyotes and all clips are not from nh but western canada.
geeeeeeez leonard how freakin dumb are you? you have shown the whole world who is pimpin what.

Posts: 1 | From: sask canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 12:14 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Oops,Leonard
Now you went and done it.Pissed off another Bill Martz Fan...LOL

Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gerald Stewart
Knows what it's all about
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 12:22 PM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
Good God, it's going to go to 20 pages for sure now. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 419 | From: Waco,Tx | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 12:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome doesn't seem appropriate, dingo. In any case, <sigh> glad to have you on board. [Roll Eyes]

I have never been to Sask. or New Hampshire, so I guess that makes me a big dummy if I don't know the difference?

Happily, you already sound like an idiot, so I will let your statements speak for you. You don't need my help.

Good hunting. LB

edit: sudden thought! Are you the guy in the video that can't shoot straight? I bet you are!

[ January 03, 2006, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 12:33 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
They must have had a big snow storm in canada last night. That kid would surely be in school today otherwise.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 01:48 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
From the looks of his message, he only rides the little bus for half days anyway, Rich.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 01:53 PM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
Cdog, can I borrow that one from time to time?
Even if I fail to properly credit you each time?
That is a classic! [Big Grin]

Posts: 646 | From: Midwest | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 01:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My reply to Bill was nasty? He said his shooter stunk, I was only agreeing with him.

Good hunting. LB

edit:
quote:
posted January 01, 2006 07:38 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Boys

I think the name of this thread should be changed to the "Battle of the coyote gods". All I can say is that I am mesmerized.

Bill Martz

to which I replied:
quote:
posted January 01, 2006 08:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome, Bill. I watched your video last night. You have some damned fine looking coyotes and some sorry shooters in New Hampshire.

Good hunting. LB

[ January 03, 2006, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 01:53 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Boys,i think huntmasters is off to a bad start in 2006! [Eek!]

First time i hears a coyote called a whore pimp slut [Confused] Damn things are smarter up that way,i guess...What the hell you been teaching them,fella? [Big Grin]

When i hear a coyote speak english,i'll know where it came from [Big Grin] That could explain why that coyote was missed!LOL

[ January 03, 2006, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Melvin ]

Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
bigc
Member # 777

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 09:33 AM      Profile for bigc   Email bigc         Edit/Delete Post 
Do I get introuble if I skipped pages 6 through 11?

DAMNATION!!!!!

This is my frist post here on huntmasters, looks like I missed some stuff!

What seems overly apparent to me on many of these sites is that too many people have agendas. To me (which won't matter much to any of you), wiley has an agenda.

I admit, I skipped ahead over half of these pages, but it is clear to me. Wiley and a few others don't like others making money on this sport.

I wish I were as proficient at calling killing predators as some of these boys here. I do pretty well on my own, but Byron, Randy, Randy, Q, and many others are down right good! Sure they are in Texas and have access to lots of land....GREAT FOR THEM!!! When I go to Texas, I know who to look up to PAY to take me hunting, no problem!

It is the way of the world we live in right now, deal with it!!!

I too get paid a little to hunt and kill predators, guess where I learned what I know?
1-I went out and tried it!
2-I bought books and read any article I could find!
3-I bought VIDEOS!!!! (Oh no!!!!)
4-I kept trying!!!

Guss what, thanks Byron, Gerald, Randy, Randy and all the other guys who either wrote, filmed, taguht me! Send me a bill for what I owe you! Wait, I already paid, I bought those things!

I graduated from college (I know, you can't tell), I got and education, do you know what it cost me? A hell of a lot of money!!!!

Every teacher at school "learned" from someone else, now they make money at what they do? Those whores!!!

To me it is the SAME DAMN THING!!!!

I paid for every ounce of knowledge I have one way or the other, it is mine now and I can do with it what I wish!

If you don't like Byron, Randy, Randy, Gerald, Q, or whoever too bad. They are Damn fine teachers, I'd pay again and again for their knowledge.

I hope this makes sense?

Oh, and if you don't like them because they are all great looking guys, well then that is something else all together...lol!

C

[ January 05, 2006, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: bigc ]

Posts: 32 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 09:44 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa,bigc

Before you make a total A$$ of yourself I would go back and read the first 6 pages of the post.Otherwise you are totally taking things out of context.

Oh,by the way welcome to Huntmasters.

Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
bigc
Member # 777

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 10:06 AM      Profile for bigc   Email bigc         Edit/Delete Post 
Lol...making and arse of myself has never been a problem for me!!!

I did read the first 5-6 pages and that is the impression I got from them. I will read them again, but I doubt it will change. If I am mistaken, I will apologize.

oh, and thanks for the welcome!

C

bigc
Member # 777

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 10:10 AM      Profile for bigc   Email bigc         Edit/Delete Post 
UTcaller, you from up north?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 12:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the New Huntmasters, Mrs Buker. Glad to have you on board.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cal Taylor
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 02:26 PM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
I get along pretty well with everyone here most of the time, (I think). I have nothing against Buker, Byron, or anyone else here, and there is plenty of knowledge around, but Mr. BigC needs to spend a little time with Wiley before he passes judgement. Scott is no doubt one of the most knowledgeable guys about coyotes that I have met, and I doubt if jelousy is a major motivator for him. He'll be back next week and I'll be curious how BigC holds up. This may go another 10 pages.

--------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

FoxPro Field Staff Member

Posts: 1069 | From: Wyoming | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
bigc
Member # 777

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 03:36 PM      Profile for bigc   Email bigc         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be the first to admit that I have never met Scott(wiley?). Like I said, if I am off base, I will apologize. So maybe jealous is the wrong word.

I guess I just disagree with the whole "prostituting " the sport? That would include prertty much everybody out there making money on predator hunting, including you Cal. You weren't the first one using dogs, but form what I hear made on hell of a video about it! Congrats my friend!

Speaking of which, are your dogs out of Mervs pups? I got one pup out opf Mervs line, I'm pretty hopeful!

I may of missed the whole "idea" of the discussion, and it appears that I may have missed some of it? I will read it all again, so much for rush judgement huh?

I guess I should have tested the water first huh, but now I fell in the pool. Oh well.

Also, I hold no ill will towards anyone, opinions are opinions.

C

bigc
Member # 777

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 04:11 PM      Profile for bigc   Email bigc         Edit/Delete Post 
I edited my first post. Anything that had to do with being jealous is gone. I respect Cals opinon and apologize for my mistake there. However, it still seems that there is a dislike issue to me.

Hell, after I read the rest of the novel I may be recanting again?

C

Well, I finally finished reading, great read! Great great great read!!!

I am sticking with the dislike take. However, I might retract it all to save space on the world wide web!

[ January 05, 2006, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: bigc ]

Q-Wagoner
FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 06:03 PM      Profile for Q-Wagoner           Edit/Delete Post 
Bigc

quote:
Byron, Randy, Randy, Q, and many others are down right good! Sure they are in Texas and have access to lots of land....GREAT FOR THEM!!! When I go to Texas, I know who to look up to PAY to take me hunting, no problem!
I am not from Texas Bigc, I am a Nebraskan. Like you, I lay awake at nights dreaming about what it would be like to work with the numbers that they have in some areas. On Todd and Jeff’s last hunt they called in 60 coyotes in 4 days and were blown out a couple of nights. That is what dreams are made of. Jeff said…

quote:
we were disappointed if we didnt call one up. We only blanked a handful of times.
If you go to West Texas you need to hook up with Skeet Jones or Watson. Every time Skeet guides Todd and Jeff they kill piles of coyotes and fox. His number is at the very bottom of the links page on there website if you are interested.

Good hunting.

Q,

Posts: 617 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
bigc
Member # 777

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 08:52 PM      Profile for bigc   Email bigc         Edit/Delete Post 
Sly told me that if I go to Texas, I'll never be the same! He said it spoils a man, that is a darned shame!

I'll let you know when I head down there and get the contact info, and see if you have some free time!

C

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 10:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have this feeling that I'm the only one without a life, because I have read every post in this thread.

Scott jealous of prostitutes? I doubt it?

Speaking of which, good luck in St Francis to ALL the HM people!

Good huting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2006 04:34 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

Assuming I can stay healthy (stayed home with two flu-ridden kids yesterday), I'll be back Sunday night with results and pictures to post. Right now, Kevin Lukens and I are to hunt this area Monday for a half-day as he leaves SF and heads to see KS relatives. That can always change, but fingers are crossed.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2006 04:43 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Scott jealous of prostitutes? I doubt it?
Have you seen Scott? He's not quite as studly looking as Quinton. He might be jealous.

[ January 06, 2006, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Tim Behle ]

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cal Taylor
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2006 05:19 AM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
Headed out this morning Leonard (for St Francis). Hope it goes well for all. We are supposed to be hunting some virgin territory in Oklahoma on Saturday, but I think thats alot like college, not nearly as many are virgins as they claim. I heard the definition of a virgin in Oklahoma, it was an ugly third grader! Then I think we are driving back into Kansas Saturday night, to hunt Sunday closer to St. Francis. Plenty of windshield time any way. It's 508 miles from here to St Francis, then another 350 tonight after check in. Makes a guy wonder what the hell he's thinking entering these deals.

--------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

FoxPro Field Staff Member

Posts: 1069 | From: Wyoming | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
bigc
Member # 777

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2006 08:11 AM      Profile for bigc   Email bigc         Edit/Delete Post 
Ugly 3rd grader, ouch!!! Too funny!!

Good luck to you all! Almost 1000 miles one way, books on tape my friend!

C

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters