The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton) (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12 

Author Topic: ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton)
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 05:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No niko, don't worry about pissing me off because you disagree. Give me a little credit.

As far as the dog in this fight, okay, you showed me as wrong, he didn't contact you, you contacted him.....but that begs the question, WHY did you contact him, and what exactly can you tell us that exonerates cmiddleton. I am surprised that you two have never met, I definitely had the opposite impression.

So we might be victims of a hoax? That's it? If the man will talk to you, and you don't know him, then why wouldn't he talk to me? I'll give him a fair hearing, I promise you that.

GH/LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31511 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 06:45 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard. yes, i just copied and pasted it. sorry for the cap locks. did'nt know i had it on till i posted.
Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 07:04 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I am getting sick of this shit.

Casey, man the fuck up and reach out to Leonard about the emails. Some of us went to bat for you and you are letting us down.

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 07:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's just what I was thinking, 49. I'm getting fed up with the whole situation.

As of now, I think the Wyoming bunch is unfazed by what has transpired, here. cmiddleton seems to be playing a sly game while we are arguing amongst ourselves.

The way I see it, based on what I have heard from people that were there and know him, he does not look too good. How anybody can arrive at a completely different conclusion that he's once again a victim, is beyond me. But I've been wrong before.

GH/LB

edit: bearhunter, there is no problem, man. I was just asking for a clarification.

[ May 01, 2011, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31511 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2011 08:10 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Not that we don't enjoy a good fight now and then but remind me...

Why do we care about any of this?

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 14 posted May 01, 2011 10:32 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
No niko, don't worry about pissing me off because you disagree. Give me a little credit.
Well, Leonard I do worry about pissing you off and I actually give you a great deal of credit for how you handle things here.

Why did I call CM? I called him to find out for myself and to try to answer the questions that guys were asking regarding emails they were getting.

Casey told me he has never been to HM... I gave him the info on finding this place and whether he acts on that is anyones guess. Given the press this has gotten I doubt that he will even try to register. How will we know if it's him if he does try to register? [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

Sure would be better if you and Casey could have a conversation. I'll work on that one.

Nikonut

IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted May 02, 2011 02:44 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Well let me apologize for my above post. I got exasperated and I let my anger get the best of me. As far as I know, Casey didn't ask anyone to stick up for him, so I don't believe he owes us anything. However, I know he has been following this thread, and it is my humble opinion that reaching out would be the decent thing to do after all.

Nikon's suggestion of calling Leonard directly would be the best method.

And Tom is right...why do we care about this?

At any rate, Osama Bin Laden is reported to be dead, and that is a good thing.

[ May 02, 2011, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters