The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Anybody suggest a good shrink? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Anybody suggest a good shrink?
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 10 posted January 01, 2004 10:36 AM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
Bruce A. Kennedy - A proud member of BUBBA!!!! [Big Grin]

Man I am loving this.

--------------------
"There are lion chasers, lion catchers, and lying SOB's."

"Warriors of El Gato - The Lion"

Posts: 368 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 11:32 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello. My name is Danny. I AM A BUBBA. I have been dry for almost 2 years now.

I made a public apolgy for drinking too much and so I got banned. LOL LOL

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 02:05 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
My name is Tim Behle, and I reckon I'm a BUBBA too. But I admit, I don't know for sure. Ever since he decided to turn out his dogs on top of me while bear hunting, and then tell people I shot my bear out from under them ( I didn't, they were off running deer and rabbits miles away ) I haven't made an attempt to see if I was banned or not. If it wasn't for the links that some folks sent me, I'd have not seen this latest flare up either.

Lance and Leonard, I was reminded today, that it may not be all of your fault that he went off on the TPC. Your buddy, hates all Editors. Paul Wait in particular. Like Lance, he has done some writing himself, unlike Lance, he has yet to get published. He has two or three books he's written just sitting there, he can't find an editor to publish them, he has no money to publish them himself, and I guess there are some projects he can't talk his Mother into funding for him.

If you remember a few years back, CG and PM were to have a joint hunt. Paul Wait was asked to attend by several members of Both Boards. Things happened and the boards went their separate ways and had separate hunts. Paul couldn't make it to both hunts, so he picked one. And wrote about the PM hunt, the only one he attended.

So don't worry, he doesn't just hate you, he hates everyone who won't follow his demands.

I hope you all have a great New Year,

BUBBA Tim

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 2 posted January 01, 2004 02:45 PM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, oh, now I see what the tiff is about. Man, I want a piece of this action. I saw God Almighty post the other day and he said he had over 2,000 registered members on his board, and he considered them all family. [Big Grin] Hey JH, how come you only have 5 posting????? Hell, even Charles Manson and Jim Jones had their followers, so I guess you are no different with your 5, huh?

I have said it before, and I will say it again, he is a pathological liar, a fake, a fraud, an imposter, and a scam artist. He is taking the remaining 5 for a big ride, because he is nothing but a "keyboard hunter."

Now, having said all of that, to be fair, I guess he should have the opportunity to come on here and defend himself. How about it JH, one of us is a big liar, so who is it JH? I have about 45 questions I would like to ask you, one at a time, and let you answer them.

I will even give you a peek at the first question. Question #1, since you claim to have over 32 years of trapping experience, how come you didn't know how to skin a coyote; flesh it, and place it on the stretcher inside out? On the same subject, you skinned a few coyotes for visitors to see, and then took them down to your father's garage and they rot. You have never sold a pelt in your life, have you? Here is the second part of this question, since you let those skins rot, tell me, what in the hell is the difference if you let them rot in a garage, or you leave them in the field to rot????? How many people have you verbally destroyed, because they shot a coyote and left it to rot in the field???

OK, one more question. Question #2, in September 1999, Gerald Stewart, you and I sat in my kitchen drinking coffee. Out of no where, you announce, "I have called and killed OVER 2,000 coyotes." Another big lie, and you even had to lie to Gerald Stewart. Those were your words, so will you please tell us the time period of killing OVER 2000 coyotes, and tell us in what general hunting area all this took place? And, while you are at it, if you were so damn good to call OVER 2,000 coyotes in such a short period of time, how come you aren't so damn good now?????

To quote the "God",
quote:
......there's almost no technique or story that can't be improved with a little embellishment.........
;, and you are so good at it. People, JH has a photographic memory, and I will give credit, he is very intelligent. He can read anything and he can remember it, years later. Couple that with being a pathological liar, he comes off appearing to be the greatest hunter ever, when in fact, he is only repeating what he read, and all of his hunting has been done on his "keyboard".

JH, you claim to have shot bull elk with a bow, owned all kinds of guide & outfitter supplies (wall tents, camp gear, etc), owned hounds, treed lions and bear, shot buffalo, owned horses and mules, went to 3 different Universities, played football at Purdue (I think that is the right University), was the national campaign director for Gerry Brown (when in fact Gov. Gray Davis was), yes you claim to have done it all. Where is the proof? There is not one single photograph of any kind. There is not a single piece of camp gear. There is not a single mount. You would think you would have a photo of you playing at Purdue, but better yet, how about a photo of you and Gerry Brown. Nothing, not a single shred of proof to back up any of your claims.

And for those who wish to say we are picking on dear ole JH, I want to point this out. I am gone, Tim is gone, Vic is gone, and Vince is gone, all gone from his friendship and board. Gone and for good reason. For those who reamin, better read between the lines.

[ January 01, 2004, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: bucksnort ]

--------------------

Steve Craig
Lacks Opposable Thumbs/what's up with that?
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 03:04 PM      Profile for Steve Craig           Edit/Delete Post 
"coyote goof" pure and simple. Got kicked off a couple of boards for making that "true" statement those years ago. Dont worry about him Bruce, what goes around, comes around. He will reap what he sows.
Steve

--------------------
Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 442 | From: Cottonwood,Az, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 01, 2004 03:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, Bruce. You fellas ain't getting along, or what?

I've met Paul Wait, at Hercules' place, as I recall? I bet he'd want to know that he needs better editorial control? In performing a Public Service, we should all thank JH for his concerns.

Man, my hat's off to anybody that kills 2000 coyotes, even if it took him several seasons!

Good hunting. LB

All in good fun, folks. The big guy has a great sense of humor, I'm told.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 7 posted January 01, 2004 03:28 PM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
I stand by what I said. I posted nothing but the truth, something he is not aware of in any post he makes.

My challenge is on the table, in black & white. I look forward to his answers. Be well advised JH, you do not want to see questions 3-45. But if what I have said is not the truth, be my guest and prove me wrong. If proven wrong, I will at least bring forth an apolgy, something you would never do.

--------------------

Hodgen
Knows what it's all about
Member # 180

Icon 6 posted January 01, 2004 04:32 PM      Profile for Hodgen   Email Hodgen         Edit/Delete Post 
I am a bit taken back by this thread.

Maybe this is some sort of "western" thing. But it appears there is a whole lot, of what we call back here in the east as "talking out of school".

It truly amazes me, because I am sure we all are not angels here. But some of the things I see going on here, reminds me of Jr high school, or at least a Jerry Springer episode.

Leonard.....I am almost suprised you let something like this continue. I thought this board had a little more class than this.

Posts: 59 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 04:39 PM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
Hodgen, do you have a personal problem with the truth?

--------------------

Hodgen
Member # 180

Icon 6 posted January 01, 2004 04:48 PM      Profile for Hodgen   Email Hodgen         Edit/Delete Post 
None what so ever bucksnort.

Just making an observation of what I see here in this thread.

But "truth" doesn't justify some of the things I see occuring in this thread.

illinois farm boy
Member # 250

Icon 5 posted January 01, 2004 04:53 PM      Profile for illinois farm boy   Author's Homepage   Email illinois farm boy         Edit/Delete Post 
i don't want ot sound stupid but what website did this happen on [Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 14 | From: illinois | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 05:00 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Hodgen,
I can certainly appreciate your perspective on what's going one here. Tells us all that you're a good guy and wecome to be one of us Bubba's. But, in this case, JH chose to launch an unprovoked public assault on at least two very good men who have chosen to generously give of their time and experience to benefit those who, in turn, are willing to be their friend and treat them with respect. It may sound to you like this is a one-sided debate where JH is forbidden from defending himself. On the contrary, he made that decision himself long ago when he started backdooring people, drawing them into pissing matches, then banning them from his board. If you choose to go around causing other people grief, plan on someday answering for your transgressions. Someone will eventually call you on what you have to say. That's what's going on here. JH has been cordially invited to respond, yet he chooses to remain silent. And you can bet your backside that he's been here and seen what's brewing at HM. You just happen to be overhearing a bunch of good ol' boys who share a common problem venting their frustration over the cause.

On a lighter note, when Paul bought the article, he asked me for more like it, saying that it was the kind of article that caused a "buzz", which was a good thing. Paul won't be offended by what JH said. I'm sure he's heard it before. Good or bad, there are more guys reading my article this week than there would have been had JH kept his mouth shut. Thanks, JH. I enjoy the exposure.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 05:05 PM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But "truth" doesn't justify some of the things I see occuring in this thread
Come on Hodgen, don't leave us hanging here. Tell us what is on your mind.

--------------------

RanUtah
Member # 18

Icon 2 posted January 01, 2004 05:27 PM      Profile for RanUtah   Email RanUtah         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently Hodgen dosen't know some of the history that encompasses most of us.

In the last couple of days I've followed the events surrounding this thread. I get T&P and have read the article, it's good BTW. Then I get wind of JH's trash talk. I take a look see. After that I was compelled to write him an e-mail personally in which I did. I find it amazing as to why would a guy wanna lose so many friends. A member gets instantly banned if he posts a different line of thinking. I just don't get it. If it's not the JH way, it's the highway. He's truly the definition of a "legend in his own mind." He will surely die..alone and thats sad. I have never posted over there because I feel it's a waste of time nor have I ever had contact with him. If anyone would like to read the e-mail I sent him, you know where to find me.

Hodgen
Member # 180

Icon 6 posted January 01, 2004 05:27 PM      Profile for Hodgen   Email Hodgen         Edit/Delete Post 
I can appreciate you wrote an article.
That's all well and good and I am happy for you.
I'll probably read it, and judge it's merit someday.

But I think your missing my point.

It doesn't matter who would be involved, or what actually happened. It's how you guys are reacting that's disturbing. As I said, the truth doesn't justify what I see happening here.

I know he has ample oppertunity to reply himself.
But in my opinion, his lack of reply echos one thing. He has more class than to lower himself to the level I see demonstrated here.

Ranutah....I am pretty well up to speed on happenings. I may be from the east, but I get around to quite few western states coyote hunting.
I met my share of characters along my travels. But you'll never hear me talking out of school about them, cuz god knows I ain't perfect.

[ January 01, 2004, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Hodgen ]

Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 05:37 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Greg,

You've known JH for longer than most of us here, probably longer than any of us. And I have to say I admire your dedication to him. But fortunately for you, he's never taken a shot at your back.

Everything you see here, embarrassing things about him being made public, were brought on by none other than himself.

He made the choice, he could have told the truth. His pride caused his fall, he won't accept help from you or I or his parents, no matter how many times we tried. He shit in his own mess kit, now he has to eat from it.

Tim

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 05:59 PM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
Hodgen,

quote:
It doesn't matter who would be involved, or what actually happened. It's how you guys are reacting that's disturbing. As I said, the truth doesn't justify what I see happening here.

If you don't like the truth, then I would suggest you go back over to the Black Board and stay there, because there, you will never see the truth, and it will never be such a personal problem for you.

--------------------

Hodgen
Member # 180

Icon 6 posted January 01, 2004 06:11 PM      Profile for Hodgen   Email Hodgen         Edit/Delete Post 
Bucksnort,

As I said before, I don't have a problem with the truth.

I don't hang out on the black board either, but I do follow it, same as this board. I have a message board in PA, that I hang out on, that I call home.

Last thing I got to say on the subject is, about the only thing I agree with, is the title of the thread.

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 06:54 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.

I remember reading about your bear hunt Tim, and your account of the guy that came rolling in with the dogs. I wondered. Now I know.

A lot of things I've kind of avoided adding 2+2 on are a bit more clear now. It's a dame shame. It really is.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 08:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
by Hodgen:

quote:
But "truth" doesn't justify some of the things I see occuring in this thread.
Hodgen, I know you are a friend of Ray's, and that means something to me because I think he's a decent guy; I know him personally.

What I don't understand is how you can appreciate the so called "background" and have read the comments on the black board, and suggest that these people are out of order? I do not control content on this Board, except in the most extreme case. This has not progressed to that point...yet. And, I'm hopeful it will remain objective.

There are a number of people that have been treated badly by JH, myself included. These people, from time to time, get their dander up. What caused all this? I'd say that you need look no further than the thread started by the man himself, and if you read closely, it is easy to see that the slant is not entirely directed at the author of the article, but at the source of the information. That would be me.

I have very little to say about it. (his opinion) About what I'd expect. He's had a big problem with me for many years now. For the most part, I don't poke at him. I've come to understand him a lot more. I feel sorry for him, although it's all done by his own hand.

What I have never understood is the cult of personality that follows him blindly. Before I responded here, I went over there just to get up to speed.

What I found was as expected. Most of his support is a bunch of "Amens" not one of those people admitted to reading the article, much less trying what they believe to be a NEW idea. That's pretty funny. Out here, we have been using this method for over three decades. Ask Ray. In fact, I bet you know it, because you have hunted with him.

So, here we have JH criticizing a technique that he knows nothing about. Something that is quite common knowledge out here, and his lap dogs are blindly agreeing with everything he says! It's asinine. He doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

For that reason, I see no need to lock threads or hush what these people want to say. And, although I can't post over on his board, and wouldn't intrude, in any case; if he desires, he can wax eloquent here, on my dime. But, no, he will continue to "spin" from a safe distance.

You know, it is very true that there are those that hang out here that have been banned from his board. There are people here that have called him friend, drank with him, broke bread with him, even built his black board for him..... But, he has driven them away, a different reason for each one, but he still commands a loyal following.

Personally, I'm not nearly as full of myself, but I am confident in my skill, talent and ability.

If I tell you that "misting" works, and you don't believe it, or choose not to do it, that's up to you. But, only a fool would ridicule a proven method, and reject it out of hand. That's what he is doing. My guess? Because he hates me. Perhaps you think I'm flattering myself, but I'm convinced that I bother the hell out of him.

He doesn't know as much as he thinks he does. He is not the last word, the final authority on predator hunting. Me neither, but I know a few things that he doesn't.

Besides all that, we are just tweaking him a little, he's a big boy and can stick up for himself.

You are to be commended as a peacemaker, but I wonder if you understand how this all began? These little flareups seem to happen with regularity, beyond our control; although I do not want to be misunderstood.

If things get nasty, I fully intend to provide council, and restraint. A challenging job, I might add? As one who dislikes censorship.

Thanks for your thoughts, appreciate them very much.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 08:58 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
In response to the question at hand; a daunting task indeed......maybe Dr.Phil?
Now what I really want to know is, what kind of mist bottle do you misters prefer? Ive been using a nose spray bottle. I tried a bottle that had a lever you pump with fingers, but always had a dribble factor going on around the lever mechanism. The nose spray bottle seems to atomize the mixture just fine, any other suggestions?

Posts: 1629 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jack Roberts
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 09:08 PM      Profile for Jack Roberts   Email Jack Roberts         Edit/Delete Post 
I realize I am confirming my ignorance, but what is a "nose spray bottle"? Everything I visualize looks real ugly!

Jack

Posts: 499 | From: Elko NV formerly MD | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 09:41 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL Jack.

I got a good little chuckle out of that but I'm not real clear on whether you are truly confused!?!? LOL

When a guy gets all stuffed up he can buy a little eye drop looking bottle and squirt the drops up his nose. If you really want to get sophisticated, you can use a nose spray atomizer thing-a-ma-whooper! [Wink]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 11:43 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta hand it to Vic. After all the testimony, he won't join in, except to ask about a piss sprayer!

Well, it does make a difference. I saw that trigger type he was using, and it was empty, as it might be, because those things use too large a dose, and the droplets are too coarse. The problem with that is that much of the "mist" hits the ground ten feet from you, doing no good, at all. You need a much finer spray.

At night, I use a bottle that held a prescription nose spray. Excuse me, Jack; I don't know what else to call it?

But, recently, I have been using a small plastic pump bottle that I got from Walmart. It's about five inches tall, and perhaps 1¼" in diameter. Has a cap. They come in several colors and I think I paid about 50¢ for it? Actually, I have more than one.

This is a handy compromise, holds enough for several stands, fits in any pocket, and sure is cheap enough. To date, I haven't clogged one. Can't say that for my prescription atomizer, it needs to be flushed out with hot water, every day.

However, for floating with the wind currents for hundreds of yards, you can't beat that atomizer. Day stands, I'm not so picky, the Walmart bottle does just fine.

Now, who actually wound up with that Magic Mist I left at the camp? As we were leaving, I saw it being passed around.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2004 01:50 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Vic, I use an Industrial Weed and Insect spray bottle. It is the finger-lever type, the lever has a foam sleeve over it and a spray head that adjusts from a very, very fine mist to a stream. Most of this type have a four position head. This one has a friction turn head. All the way to the left is off. On stand and ready to spray I turn it to the right just a hair and one pull on the lever blasts a man-sized cloud of extremely fine mist downwind. This is no limp-wrist, namby-pamby, California latte-sipping, effeminate queer-eye, prescription mister. This is a hairy-ass, chest-pounder of a MAN"S mister (anyone tent their pants?) You HAVE to watch the wind changes. You do not want to be sitting 30 yards downwind from this thing when someone pulls the lever. Just ask Tyler.
IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters