The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » misguided and uncomprehending...... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: misguided and uncomprehending......
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2004 05:46 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I know that to be your position from previous discussions, and that's cool. I'm of a different grain, I guess. I love calling them, but absolutely hate skinning them. Finding a furbuyer around here is a pain in the ass, and I just don't like leaving the carcasses to rot. So, when the opportunity arises, I just screw with their little minds and see how far I can go and how much I can get away with. I call it "counting coyote coup". [Smile] Once I see 'em coming in, I figure I've already won. When you guys said it would work, my first thought was, "how well?" And as Rich started telling me tales and sending me videos, I just had to see if I could repeat the same thing here in KS. Admittedly, to call a coyote that so willingly made me and the method look good was just dumb luck. Most of the time, when someone else is with me, I blank completely. And when I do come home dragging a coyote or two, everyone wonders how far I had to drive before I found some roadkill. [Smile] If those guys don't wanna use it, the advantage is to those who do. Their loss.
Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2004 06:16 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Tony,

Just send me enough money to cover a case of beer and 8.5 pounds shipping to your house, and I'll send you a gallon of good straight pure piss. [Wink]

Cdog911,

"counting coyote coup" is what I do most of any more. I got tired of skinning them, but won't count a kill unless I count coup. My longrange coyote kills would probably skyrocket, if I'd get a little more energetic.

MJM,

If it's any consolation, I did argue like hell in favor of letting you post. It was the ladder thing I finally lost on. I know it works, but it's got to look kind of strange to any non-hunters who ever see it.

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2004 06:21 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, are you getting my E-mails?
IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2004 06:34 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
No, are you sending them to tbehle@theriver.com?

--------------------
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
tonlocus
Knows what it's all about
Member # 254

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2004 06:54 PM      Profile for tonlocus   Email tonlocus         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got a better idea Tim. How about I buy myself a case of beer, and save on the shipping charges. [Wink]
Posts: 76 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2004 08:05 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Tony,

How about you drive down here, we spend the day hunting, and split the case here when we get done?

--------------------
an ass kickin'.

Bryan J
Cap and Trade Weenie
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2004 09:10 PM      Profile for Bryan J   Email Bryan J         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich,

We were talking on the phone and you were going to send me one. But we got talking about some other stuff and I never gave you an address to send it to before we hung up. If the offer is still good I will send you an e-mail, I would very much like to see it.

Tim,
I like the new signature. [Big Grin]

Posts: 599 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
tonlocus
Knows what it's all about
Member # 254

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2004 04:30 AM      Profile for tonlocus   Email tonlocus         Edit/Delete Post 
Tim- What brand of "raw material" do you prefer using for production. I prefer the imported ingredients over the domestic. I think it yields a purer end product. Germany or Holland would be my first choice. Now all we have to do is finalize a production date. Next weekend I'm going to Globe for the PM hunt, but after that I'm pretty open. Email me your number at tonytimonte@cox.net and I'll give you a holler.
Posts: 76 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters