The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » We Love Mexico! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: We Love Mexico!
Crow Woman
Knows what it's all about
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted July 25, 2005 05:35 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Jay... do you need to go see Dr. Phil next??!!??

[Eek!] I'm sure Leonard could give you the address [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gerald Stewart
Member # 162

Icon 8 posted July 25, 2005 06:28 PM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
The first time I read Tim's description of the jelly fish, I had a flashback to my childhood to a time that I and my siblings were stung by jellyfish. To this day I simply hate walking in the ocean in waste deep water.

In our stay in Mexico this past week I had seaweed wrap around my leg and there I was trying to hop on one leg kicking the other wildly while talking excitedly. The little kids around me didn't seem to mind the Ocean but I looked like a jerk trying to get out as fast as I could. Wish I could get over that fobia.

Posts: 419 | From: Waco,Tx | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2005 05:53 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Crap... Just finally reading this!

Glad it all seems to be working out Tim.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
keekee
Member # 465

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2005 01:42 PM      Profile for keekee   Author's Homepage   Email keekee         Edit/Delete Post 
Tell her to get well soon Tim! Hope all goes well!

Brent

--------------------
Kee's Custom Calls
http://www.keescalls.com

Posts: 295 | From: Southern Ohio | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 27, 2005 03:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, the jellyfish have finally made it up here. I don't know what they are? Don't look like the average Portugese Man O'War?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Joe Manes
Member # 686

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2005 07:22 PM      Profile for Joe Manes   Email Joe Manes         Edit/Delete Post 
Hope Joyce gets better soon. Looks like a nasty injury.
Posts: 31 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2005 08:34 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Joe, welcome to Huntmasters.
Tim, I'm a little confused by all this. As I understand it, Joyce put on a swim suit and a bull sealion mistook her for another bull sealion?
You know that there is a camo competition at the convention Sat?

IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2005 08:52 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich,

It was a brand new string bikini. First time she ever wore it. But she's sworn to do worse than Lorena Bobbitt if I show any pictures of her wearing it that she has not previously approved.

I put her on a plane to Indy this morning to attend our Niece's wedding. She won't approve anything until she returns, and I'm not going to take the chance of pissing her off.

The boat's Captain made the comment to her on the way out to not be surprised if a big bull "Wanted to make her part of his Harem" I'm still thinking she might have just gotten a love bite, from a bull who wanted to take her home.

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2005 06:38 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, so you're saying that the bull sealion mistook her for a cow sealion?
I know that Joyce reads the board and I don't think you are helping yourself. [Smile]

IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2005 08:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, grasshopper speaks with great wisdom.

On the other hand, you could send that unapproved pic to several hundred of your best friends, and she would never know about it.

Higgins, Joe is already a member under the name of "tackdriver" is the only reason why I didn't issue an official "welcome".

Good hunting. LB

edit: (what the heck) Welcome to the New Huntmasters, Joe.

[ July 29, 2005, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Sue and Mark Nami
Member # 685

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2005 10:42 AM      Profile for Sue and Mark Nami           Edit/Delete Post 
That is just a horrible story!
I hope your wife is doing well.

--------------------
All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough
good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke..1729-1797

Posts: 44 | From: east coast | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2005 11:16 AM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Sue and Mark,..Welcome to Hunmastersbbs...I would delete the"east rules"you're surely gone to stir someone up with that statement! [Eek!] ...Besides,its not true!...None of us rules,just our government we all voted in,East and West [Frown] Be nice and enjoy posts by some good men and ladies. [Smile]

[ July 29, 2005, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Melvin ]

Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sue and Mark Nami
Member # 685

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2005 11:29 AM      Profile for Sue and Mark Nami           Edit/Delete Post 
Oops!

--------------------
All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough
good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke..1729-1797

Posts: 44 | From: east coast | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2005 11:36 AM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 29, 2005, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Melvin ]

Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 29, 2005 01:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Geeze, are we that bad? Pampass know it alls, eh?

I didn't see the statement; but east or west, we are all in this (predator hunting) together, except "they" say that some can't shoot as well as others. [Roll Eyes]

(I didn't say it)

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters