The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » No it's not me!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: No it's not me!!!!!!!!
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 02:29 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
NASA,

You just tell me where I can go calling, and have some Young Hot bodied Girl, drive up every 2-3 stands and bring me a cold beer, and I might just give up golf!

I started to make the comment that it looks more like PA than TX, but I wanted to stay out of the fight. ( Not that I'd need to worry, no better than those Eastern boys can shoot )

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 03:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, no kidding. But, wherever most of the poor shooters come from, it would have to be someplace where they favor 30/30 lever action Model 94 Winchesters. Whoever is in that stand, he is using an auto, (like Byron uses) not a lever action.

I mean, seriously. Have you ever watched a man with a 30/30 sight in at the range? I don't know if it's pathetic or hillarious?

What do you think, Gerald? Penn or TX? Sure looks like TX, to me?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31500 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 03:34 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

We have a 30/30 lever action rifle, that is a gem.

It's called "the cowboy gun that shoots the X".

I doubt it's ever been sighted in, in the traditional sense, just verified that the iron sights are still perfect.

Red's boy is a lefty, so the ambidextrious actions are even more valuable now.

Hopefully he'll be able to shoot like the rest of the family, and it will continue to be a one shot one kill rifle. [Wink]

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gerald Stewart
Knows what it's all about
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 04:03 PM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
Gee..Thanks Byron for posting that URL. I thought this had just about died down. It does kind of look like Pa or Big Sandy though. [Razz]
Posts: 419 | From: Waco,Tx | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted December 26, 2005 06:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Poor Byron! Always being picked on.

Gerald, he didn't put up that link, it was Tim. And, we thank him for his trouble, otherwise, it may have died down, and nobody's admitted anything, so far?

It's not Gerald, so why is he so worried? Is Byron the only one with a machine gun. [Smile]

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 07:51 PM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
 -

In the video I saw you could easily here him reload. It sounds like a bolt gun to me.

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Posts: 313 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 08:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's funny, Byron. At least some Texans have a sense of humor.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Norm
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 08:48 PM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember that buck. Wasn't it taken in OK??

Well, guess it weren't Byron;

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Posts: 778 | From: Phx AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters