The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hello, ACC (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Hello, ACC
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2006 12:31 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Peyotehunter [Smile] , if you fly in here, I'll see to it that you get hooked up.
IP: Logged
ACC
Knows what it's all about
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 04:52 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Gentlemen

And I use the term lightly around here, I see that the name calling doesn't stop. For those who think I am a homo, f-u. Got two fine kids running aroung the house to say I am not. As for the troll thing, f-u again.

Just trying to point out the fact that there may be more than 2 guys in this world that know how to kill coyotes consistently. OMG say it ain't so.

As for where I was, I wasn't running. I was pipeline supervising and putting some oil leases back to bed.

Thanks for the welcome everyone [Roll Eyes]

ACC

Posts: 41 | From: It takes a whole lot of liquor to like her! | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 04:56 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Still dont have the balls to use his real name or location.... Must be top secret?

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 04:58 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Well Andy L. Where your balls big fella. Why didn't you use your last name or is it really just "L". Maybe it is Andy the Loser. Try and figure out where coyotes have fur buddy.
Posts: 41 | From: It takes a whole lot of liquor to like her! | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 05:04 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder what ACC stands for. Associate Chicken Choker?

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 05:09 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Since he's striving to be a "master", it may stand for "Amatuer", not "Associate"?
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
brad h
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 05:10 PM      Profile for brad h   Email brad h         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome ACC,

Always good to run into someone else who works in the same industry.

Brad

Posts: 346 | From: Glendive MT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 05:23 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Well the warm welcome keeps on coming. Let me see, yup the skin is still thick on my back. Have to try harder gentlemen. Oh ya, you probably heard me say it before. I use the term gentlemen loosley around here.

Oh ya, thanks brad h

ACC

[ August 23, 2006, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: ACC ]

ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 05:46 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Rich,

I never thought an old bugger like you would use such foul language.

Now get back in line, they are serving your favorite porridge at your old folks home [Big Grin]

ACC

JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 06:11 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
If you pay attention(which you obviously don`t) you`ll find that when the term "expert" is used on this board it is either used as a compliment from one friend to another & is the truth or it is used as a general compliment from someone who just learned something valuable from someone who shared a little tidbit of info with them. I`ve never heard anyone on this board refer to themselves as an expert on anything, even though many of them could rightly do so IMO.

I don`t quite understand why ego`s are bruised so easily from a simple compliment to someone who deserves that compliment. OTOH there are boards where self proclaimed experts do toot their own horn, I guess I can overlook some of that too although I`ve been known to get ugly with people from time to time when I`m bored. [Smile]

You should be ashamed of your language ACC!! Do you kiss your Mom with that mouth? They were just having a little fun & you had to go & use the "F" word. Most of these guys are probably embarrassed & shocked by that sort of thing. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 06:17 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you JD, my words, out of your mouth! When I first read his potty mouthed remarks, I spewed half my ******* coke, on my gawd damned monitor,and had to clean the sonofabitch myself!!
Posts: 1630 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 06:23 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh ya, my apologies. Ya ya I am so sorry. I should just take the homo remarks and the lack of balls. Oh I am so sorry. Not.

JD, grow up, you call a man a homo and your probably going to get a smack before the swearing.

ACC

[ August 23, 2006, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: ACC ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 06:28 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If we had decent moderators here, you guys would be serving a time out.

ACC, you didn't come in here to make friends, and it appears you were successful.

It's possible that a few members were offended by the jockstrap remark....from a safe distance, of course. (not to mention your most recent attempt, above)

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 06:44 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
ACC, I really didn't expect you to return when I began this thread. Leonard posted that he didn't see the need for this thread and in reality there is none. Nor is there a need for the vast majority of the posts on this and other boards. It is mostly just entertainment spiced with the occasional jewel that can be occasionally gleaned.
I did not give much credence to your initial posts because I simply thought you were a troll.
Your first post was made specifically to insult and ridicule certain members of this board. So I am a little surprised that you seem to be upset that you were not made to feel welcome.
You obviously had an agenda when first you posted. Why? Did you read something on PM at that time that angered you? The three of us were locked out and could not read anything that was posted after our departure. Was something posted over there that stated that we were "experts"? Why did you register on this board just to disparage the three of us?

IP: Logged
ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 07:45 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I was just asking civilized questions. There is a difference between that and calling someone a homosexeual.

Yes, I guess what angers me is when people say things like all the talent has left and references to everyone else being amatuers except the select few. It insults me.

ACC

[ August 23, 2006, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: ACC ]

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 08:17 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Insinuating that someone has their hands in anothers jockstrap is part of asking civilized questions? Bullshit. At least have the nuts to call it what it is. You were mad, and still are.

Trollin, trollin, trollin.

[ August 23, 2006, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Andy L ]

--------------------
Andy

ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 08:31 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
What's that L stand for again? Lobotomy? Just follow the herd buddy, you will be just fine.

ACC

ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 08:36 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh ya, who started this crap again? Who's name is beside topic starter? Richy boy, Stir Stir Stir, Stir the pot, Stir the pot....

[ August 23, 2006, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: ACC ]

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 08:44 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I should just take the homo remarks and the lack of balls.
Yes! That`s what we`ve been trying to tell you.

quote:
If we had decent moderators here, you guys would be serving a time out.

Leonard, I could probably use a time out every now & again but look at it this way, you`re keeping some of us from going to the local bar & getting punched for calling someone a homo there. [Smile]

I`m gonna be kayaking on the Green river for the next few days so by the time I get back I should feel a little better about myself & stop stirring the pot so much although I`m sure I`ll still chuckle about it on the river. [Smile]

--------------------
Jason

ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 08:58 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Be careful out there JD! [Razz]
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 09:05 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
I`ll be fine but I`m not so sure about Vic, he used to be a good church goin` fella & now you`ve got him spittin on his monitor & swearing like a sailor. I have a preacher buddy that always tells me "bad company corrupts good morals"....I guess he was right. [Smile]

--------------------
Jason

ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 09:10 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Ya, you should probably cut your relationship off. Good call buddy!

ACC

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 09:10 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
My mother always warned me, "you become like those you associate with"...hangin' with you hairly legged sonsabitches has turned me JD, cussin'and swearin',and smoking expensive cigars.
But....the upshot is, I still have my nuts,and no one reaching in my jockstrap, so life is pretty good still:)

Posts: 1630 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 09:19 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Its funny as hell to get some dipshit actin like a cat in a cage, swattin at air everytime it hears something.... [Eek!] [Smile]

--------------------
Andy

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 09:20 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
A silver lining to every cloud, Vic. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jason

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters