The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Our friend, Tim Behle (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Our friend, Tim Behle
varmit hunter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2007 10:00 PM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Tim. I am planning to bring my crippled up old ass to the campout just to eat you're cooking. Rub on some of that stuff me and Lance sent you.

You know you and Joyce are heavy in my prayers.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
stevecriner
UNKNOWN-before he was famous?
Member # 892

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2007 07:36 AM      Profile for stevecriner   Email stevecriner         Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, Ive prayed for you and i will continue to do so. Stay tough and get well soon.
your friend,steve

--------------------
"I love coyotes and put up with dogs....My neighbor has a slew of them."

Posts: 321 | From: missouri | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2007 09:01 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim and Joyce our thoughts and prayers are with you
Looking forward to hangin out at the campout get well soon.
PM

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dusty Hunter
Member # 1031

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2007 09:09 AM      Profile for Dusty Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim and Joyce, Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. There are many coyote brothers pulling for you. Take care.
Posts: 346 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pilgrim on Earth
Member # 314

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2007 06:36 PM      Profile for Pilgrim on Earth   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I said a prayer for you today, Tim. Many more to follow. Hang in there bro.
Posts: 54 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted June 25, 2007 09:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck this morning, Tim!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31610 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted June 25, 2007 09:37 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, I'm sorry I'm late seeing this. My best thoughts are going to be with you and your family. Even though we have never met in person, I've long counted you as one of my friends. And I just don't have words strong enough, to say how much I'm pulling for you to get well.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted June 25, 2007 10:14 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
So that explains why my urge was so strong this morning as to what plants to get going in my garden. Tim, as I think about you and your family, know that I will be getting grounded while planting sage, lavendar and tobacco plants and seeds, today. I'm sure somewhere you know what I'm talking about, and if you don't, well that's alright too. Just know that it is definately some really great healing medicine being sent your way through All to You!

In appreciation for everything that you guys have sent to me, this is my way of giving back. Rest, breathe and Heal, my friend.

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters