The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12 

Author Topic: ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton)
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2011 04:27 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
It's always fun to go back and look up the "thread in question". I sure wouldn't want 3Toes on my case. He's tenacious... And sometimes right...
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2011 04:30 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I had to change the title of this thread.

I'll be Ralph Edwards, host of the hokey TV show as we stroll down MEMORY LANE.

cmiddleton; THIS IS YOUR LIFE

Now, step up to the plate!

GH/LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2011 04:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
via email

Would the good folks at Huntmasters please consider doing some kind of a fundraiser for CM (Casey Middleton)? You see, his kid is a meth-head and owes his drug dealer some cold cash. Ya'all can donate calls (maybe an auction?) but better yet send greenback dollars. This dealer is losing patience so time is of the essence CM is Wyoming's premier coyote caller and would put TA17 to shame. No need to hire ADC professionals when you can call on CM. By Heck, CM also is in charge of the local BLM office and can close down public access whenever he feels. Please send your money to cmiddleton c/o Predatormasters.com Thanks in advance for your support.

(signed bullet bob)

how's that for a blast from the past?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2011 04:47 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Smithers,thats just what my wife says also. Or maybe it's tenacious and rarely right? Something like that. Anyway, I haven't had any dealings with Mr. Middleton for a long time and I hold no ill will towards him.
As for Coyotay, I don't think cmidd ever lived in Vegas. I could be wrong, but I think he's a Wyoming lifer.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2011 04:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
A WY LIFER? I suppose there are worse things, but I can't think of one, at the moment? Bwahhahahaha!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2011 05:33 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's always fun to go back and look up the "thread in question". I sure wouldn't want 3Toes on my case. He's tenacious... And sometimes right
Smithers can you provide a link for those of us who are uninformed?
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Cayotaytalker
DOES NOT TEACH/SUSPECTED OKIE
Member # 1954

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2011 06:02 PM      Profile for Cayotaytalker   Email Cayotaytalker         Edit/Delete Post 
3Toes, you might be right on that CM might not be out of of Vegas.Of course this is not the first time my magic hat has let me down.Or where ever I was trying to pull that info out of.

--------------------
Now thats prime coyote country!

Posts: 403 | From: LasVegas Nevada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2011 06:32 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
4949, I mailed you the link.

I didn't sense any ill will, 3Toes. You were just setting him straight [Smile]

[ April 17, 2011, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: smithers ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2011 06:48 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, mail me the link, too. The "informants" link didn't work.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2011 07:07 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
You have mail, Leonard.
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 14 posted April 17, 2011 11:28 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
CM lives in Wyoming and is an electrical contractor, mainly large building projects and mining operations.

Casey's daughter, Jenny, was/is ill and struggles to maintain her health... we had several auctions at PM to help with Jen's medical bills. I know because I'm the person that originally went to the PM Admn with the fundraising concept and then organised the call auctions.

I seem to remember a heated thread regarding a rancher wanting coyotes killed and conflict with Casey and the ADC guys. Not sure, just what I remember.

I'm wondering if this is really Casey emailing or someone pretending to be him? I certainly don't think Casey would ever directly ask for donations

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 12:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You stay up late, niko?

Who said this guy was asking for anything? Not of me, he didn't. #1, first email, he originally called us bullies. #2, he was grousing about the PM assholes in Wyoming. (his words) He never said anything to me, in three emails about money, for any reason?

So, PM people collected money for him; but that was before. Now, they are assholes. No good deed goes unpunished.

GH/LB

edit: based on my fine analysis of the link, just looking at spelling, there is no question that it is cmiddleton that has been writing emails to me. The question remains, why does he bother me with his problems?

[ April 18, 2011, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

George Ackley
Knows what it's all about
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 04:21 AM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought I was on top of who was saying what at PM and I don't remember anything involving Casey other then the thread with clay.
and on the get together in WY this year something must of happened after the fact because it looks to me in that thread he had a good time as everyone looks to have had .

i am thinking something happened lately .

to post here in this thread about moneys for drug dealers is some fucked up chitman

[ April 18, 2011, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: George Ackley ]

Posts: 465 | From: PHILA . PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 07:56 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
This is sewing circle soap opera type shit for barrel chested bullies. LOVE IT!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 10:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I got ANOTHER anonymous email, telling me all about cmiddleton, a genuine expose'. These no balls emails are starting to annoy me! What is wrong with signing your name to a piece of email? Then they offer to let me reply for $19 per year.

Maybe I will copy it. I need to think about it.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 12:32 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
4949, I mailed you the link.

Thank you, smithers.
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 01:01 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome 4949.

Leonard, what are the email addy's?

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 01:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Waste of time, smithers. This type wouldn't send shit if there was a chance in hell of being discovered. Pussies. What ever happened to real men?

I had a confrontation right in front of the Golden Nugget, probably dozens of people witnessed this big dummy, who had been drinking, jump in my face. Later, when a cop on a bike was talking to him, I had two total strangers come up to me and ask if I was ex-service, and I said yeah, I was, and they said it showed, by the way I held my ground, while giving up 50 pounds, 30 years and 6" in height. I might get my ass kicked, but that asshole would have his work cut out for him. That's the problem with bullies. I'm old now, but at one time, I was nobody to mess with.

Anyway, beside the point, but who gives a shit about IP addresses? This type is a limp dicked wimp who has a lot to say as long as nobody knows who he is. I think it's disgusting, a grown man sending anonymous email. Shameful, but that's what we have these days, girly men in camo, no less!

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 02:12 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I don't really care about IP addresses, I just wanted to chat with our anonymous emailer. Do some bugging and the like. [Smile]
4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 03:21 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I just read all seven pages of that thread. Interesting stuff.

I will say one thing though. If cmiddleton joins up here, we need to send him to a crash course on using puncuation and paragraphs. My eyes are popping out of my head from reading his long posts.

Edit: Cuz..

[ April 18, 2011, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 03:22 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
El Bee;
Have you noticed that on a somewhat predictable timetable, either you get an anonymous email that attempts to stir shit or someone registers and shortly posts something to cause a shit-storm??

Kind of sounds like somebody needs a life & has made chain-yanking their hobby.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 09:19 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
KOKO,

You just said what I was thinking! Must have something to do with the Treebark camo... [Big Grin]

I have no respect for people that write anonymous emails and tell lies to cause others harm. They need to be in Washington with the other politicians.

Nikonut

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2011 10:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And yet ANOTHER email, this one from someone called JT. Claims he lurks here and many other places, so he must have been castrated many years ago? He snarkily said that Cmiddleton would fit right in at HM. The guy hasn't registered, duh! At least Berry registered. Never posted, but he registered. Come on CM, man up. Register and tell us what's on your mind. You and niko have a lot to talk about. Bwahahaha!

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 12:22 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Might have to give him a call... wouldn't want you guys to be disappointed!

I'm not guessing about what might have happened or might be going on, just know Casey is a good guy. I also know we all have our moments, good and bad...

Nikonut

sak81
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3706

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 05:43 AM      Profile for sak81           Edit/Delete Post 
So what kind a guy does it take to "fit right in at HM?"
Posts: 50 | From: mt | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters